• 14(current)
[RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin)
Hey guys! I did a new install of OpenElec 6.03 which has Kodi built in to it......

What was weird is when I went to install the Disclose.tv plugin as usual, I kept getting the old version from Sphere and not the new one by Spinal......its never done this before from the "Get More" tab under video add ons....

So anyhow, all the other plugins were current and correct that I usually install on a new install of Kodi.

Its no biggie as I just downloaded the zip file and installed it.....but I thought it was weird that it would not pull Spinal's version from the defualt Kodi repo you get from Jarvis

I am trying this OpenElec for the first time as I usually use Ubuntu 15.01 with Kodi Jarvis 16.1 and I never had this problem on that platform/configuration........but why were all the other addons correct on the OpenElec platform??

The OpenElec platform even pulled the fixed version of the youtube plugin from Bromix.......which is suggested as an update since everything is hosted on Youtube these days....

Open Elec kicks major ass by the way!!! Boots in seconds and is really fast and super easy to setup and config even for those without a basic knowledge of Linux....FYI
I only updated starting with Kodi Jarvis and onward. Any earlier Kodi builds like Isenguard won't grab my version.
Is the add on in need of an update? Not working for me on Jarvis 16.1
(2017-04-04, 21:04)Bullet21 Wrote: Is the add on in need of an update? Not working for me on Jarvis 16.1

Yes, and I submitted it to the repo last night, and was merged today, so you should have an update tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks Big Grin
Sweet!! Got it!

Thanks bro!!!Rofl
je vous dis merci and i hope you can continue good luck
Spinalcrack: few suggested improvements for this great addon...

#1: Just wondering if this addon only displays a max resolution of 720P? Is it possible to display whatever the max resolution is available from the original source? For example if you go to the disclose.tv website and type in the search bar "1080P" or "4k" you will find a few video results such as "GROUND CONTROL (APOLLO ARCHIVE) 4K". So it would be great if we could have the option in the settings to view max resolution.

#2: Also can't seem to scroll beyond 6 pages? Can we have the ability to access all pages?

#3: Can we add a search field to look for specific titles?
(2017-11-13, 00:41)stallej Wrote: Spinalcrack: few suggested improvements for this great addon...

#1: Just wondering if this addon only displays a max resolution of 720P? Is it possible to display whatever the max resolution is available from the original source? For example if you go to the disclose.tv website and type in the search bar "1080P" or "4k" you will find a few video results such as "GROUND CONTROL (APOLLO ARCHIVE) 4K". So it would be great if we could have the option in the settings to view max resolution.

#2: Also can't seem to scroll beyond 6 pages? Can we have the ability to access all pages?

#3: Can we add a search field to look for specific titles?
#1 It uses the youtube plugin so you have to change the quality settings in the youtube plugin which defaults to 720p
#2 More than 6 pages loads very very slow
#3 I can look into adding this - thank you for the suggestion
From today it's not more works ? On a github project i have post a parts of log files populated after launch the addons...............
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
Same here....it stopped working.
My guess is that the disclose.tv website has changed something at their end again and we simply have to wait it out until the dev (Spinalcrack) notices his addon is broken. Sooner rather than later! FYI: Thank you to Spinalcrack for providing one of my personal favourite addons!
Me, big fan from the Netherlands also noticed this add-on is broken at the moment.
Hopefully Spinalcrack can keep my favourite add on alive and fix this.
I will be very grateful to Spinalcrack if he puts he's energy again in this problem. 

Nod Angel Nod
Any idea of when this plugin will be working again ?
I contacted Disclose. They said they relaunched their website and Spinal needs to update the plugin.
I looked into this yesterday, The site has changed and this plugin IMO requires a complete rewrite... The scraper is outdated and many of the core API components are old. If no one is up to the task, I'll be more then happy to create a new plugin. If anyone started this already post and let me know so I do not waste my time Smile
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin)1