• 279(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
is it possibale to add more hubs??
(2017-12-17, 23:41)elf1 Wrote: is it possibale to add more hubs??
 No, not possible to add more hubs.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Has the skin been completely disabled? Because I have not been able to download the repo via the zip file, thanks.
(2017-12-23, 08:58)filipski2002 Wrote:
(2016-04-04, 01:45)Guilouz Wrote:  
Has the skin been completely disabled? Because I have not been able to download the repo via the zip file, thanks. 
Working fine here.
(2017-08-11, 12:11)3500 Wrote: you must reinstall Global Search from addons via zip files
then, voila...

Hi, sorry for for ignorance, but how do you do that? I thought the only way to install this add-on was through the steps explained on the add-on official wiki. Would you mind explaining how to do the add-on install via zip files as i have the same issue on Global Search as the others? Thanks for your help.
Will this skin briefly show the video res automatically at the beginning of a stream?
(2018-01-22, 23:30)Axxel6307 Wrote: Will this skin briefly show the video res automatically at the beginning of a stream?

No, never seen it.
Ops... i open a new thread for this same question... i thinks it's a better idea Smile
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
Hello, firstly I apologize as this could be discussed previously but I use Kodi for like a month only. I found out that this repo/skin should show IMDB ratings for my movie collection. I have installed this skin but I can't find such settings. Can somebody explain to me how can I enable it?

Thank you.
(2018-01-31, 14:17)markho6 Wrote: Hello, firstly I apologize as this could be discussed previously but I use Kodi for like a month only. I found out that this repo/skin should show IMDB ratings for my movie collection. I have installed this skin but I can't find such settings. Can somebody explain to me how can I enable it?

Thank you.
 Why not use Mod 18 loads better and will have what you want.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306757
But is Kodi 18 stable enough? For Android TV Box?
For anybody else having issues re-installing Estuary Mod V1 on Kodi 17.6, it's still in the repo, but it doesn't show up if you try to install it via the "Get More" button in skins.  You have to go to the Addon manager, install from repo and browse to Guilouz repo, Look & Feel.  You will then see both versions and can re-install V1 on Kodi 17.
Is there any way to change the way this looks? 
I have many of these and it is quite hard to read them from a distance.
I have not yet found a way to change that text color or the icon behind it or the position of the label within the box.
This is a folder in a file view of a movie source.  Running on an nVidia Shield.
Hi, is possible to remove a Tag I have created , because when I select Remove from library, tag always show up, so I can't delete it.

Thanks
Hi, i love this mod. Im on LibreElec so i have to use mod for Krypton. As i reinstalled this mod i noticed that side slider disappeared. As i press "left" during music placbay there slided out options panel. How to make it back?

Regrads.
  • 279(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36