• 129(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
I have since a couple of weeks issues by accessing NPO streams via Retorospect. Head folders (with the name of series) are listed but I get 0 items when I open a folder.
Streams via an other source (example SBS6) are working.

I removed retrospect and the retrospect folder in the addon_data and installed net.rieter.xot-4.1.7alpha2.zip but the problem still persists.

In the log I see the following;
[INFO    ] - urihandler.py        - 659  - Url https://www.npo.nl/media/series?page=4&d...ype=teaser was opened successfully
[WARNING ] - plugin.py            - 477  - ProcessFolderList returned 0 items

When I open the named in my browser it returns a 404 error, are the URL's of the NPO changed?
Just wanted to say thank you for the great work, Hope my contribution some weeks ago got you a beer or something Smile ,Thank you.
Hi, and thanks for a good plugin. I wonder if its possible to add login option to the swedish channels on dplay? I will sign up for premium on dplay.se and i would like to watch that on my Kodi box. The specific channel im interested in is Kanal 9. It was previously called Kanal 9 Play, but it is now, among other SBS channels, on dplay.

/ Stefan
Well, development is currently in a "fix broken" channels only state. You can always create an enhancement request on the Retrospect Bitbucket Issue Tracker.

But I will first need to see if I can get a premium account for testing.
(2017-12-16, 20:49)Basje Wrote: Well, development is currently in a "fix broken" channels only state. You can always create an enhancement request on the Retrospect Bitbucket Issue Tracker.

Hi. I could try from home if you accept a test-pilot. Just let me know Smile

/ Stefan
(2017-12-16, 20:55)ljgibbzz Wrote:
(2017-12-16, 20:49)Basje Wrote: Well, development is currently in a "fix broken" channels only state. You can always create an enhancement request on the Retrospect Bitbucket Issue Tracker.

Hi. I could try from home if you accept a test-pilot. Just let me know Smile

/ Stefan 
Please start with creating an enhancement request, so it gets on a possible future todo list. However, no promises here.
(2017-11-29, 21:32)jerroen Wrote: I have since a couple of weeks issues by accessing NPO streams via Retorospect. Head folders (with the name of series) are listed but I get 0 items when I open a folder.

I removed retrospect and the retrospect folder in the addon_data and installed net.rieter.xot-4.1.7alpha2.zip but the problem still persists.

[INFO    ] - urihandler.py        - 659  - Url https://www.npo.nl/media/series?page=4&d...ype=teaser was opened successfully

When I open the named in my browser it returns a 404 error, are the URL's of the NPO changed?
Just wanted to add I'm having the same issue. Looks like the uitzending gemist website changed?
(2017-12-27, 13:09)kingmob Wrote:
(2017-11-29, 21:32)jerroen Wrote: I have since a couple of weeks issues by accessing NPO streams via Retorospect. Head folders (with the name of series) are listed but I get 0 items when I open a folder.

Just wanted to add I'm having the same issue. Looks like the uitzending gemist website changed?  
Yes, I did not yet update the download zip. Please use git (or download the complete repo if you are uncomfortable with GIT) and use that. It was fixed in either https://bitbucket.org/basrieter/xbmc-onl...issues/905 or https://bitbucket.org/basrieter/xbmc-onl...issues/906
Basje, I saw "Game Over" on The Current Retrospect Status, What do this mean exatly??, I hope you are not ending the work on Retrospect as it is so awsome to have all the free online channels from my country in one place, I love this add on and have even donated two times because  I love it so much and so I hope this is not the end of retrospect?? ,If it is that you given up on it then maybe you could pass the work on to someone with the same experience and trusted?, Maby Game Over Means something else and I hope it do because this is the best and perhaps the only add-on doing the free channels from my country "Sweden" in such a great working way.

If it indeed are the end then I would like to thank you for all the time that gone into this prodject and you've done an awsome work man, But I hope it will not end though.

Have a great Day now.
(2018-01-12, 11:21)ThePoetStefan Wrote: Basje, I saw "Game Over" on The Current Retrospect Status, What do this mean exatly??, I hope you are not ending the work on Retrospect as it is so awsome to have all the free online channels from my country in one place, I love this add on and have even donated two times because  I love it so much and so I hope this is not the end of retrospect?? ,If it is that you given up on it then maybe you could pass the work on to someone with the same experience and trusted?, Maby Game Over Means something else and I hope it do because this is the best and perhaps the only add-on doing the free channels from my country "Sweden" in such a great working way.

If it indeed are the end then I would like to thank you for all the time that gone into this prodject and you've done an awsome work man, But I hope it will not end though.

Have a great Day now.
What it currently means is that I am no longer distributing Retrospect via a Kodi repository and am in a don't-fix-it-if-it-ain't-broken mode. So no more new features will be added at the moment.

Those that want to use it, can download the latest snapshot from the BitBucket directly. I try to make sure that the majority of the stuff works use it for testing Python changes in Kodi 18.x (and future versions). I accept pull requests for the repository, so others are encouraged to help out.
Thank you for explaining this Basje , By the way this last two evenings when I was looking at TV 8 (Sweden) program "Dragons Den" some programs did not start and in the middle of  the program suddenly kodi player stopped playing and then shutting down, Not sure it has to do with TV 8 or with Kodi or the Add-On, Did not have this issue earlier, No problem on other channels ,but if the fault started on TV 8 then the other channels got infected by it, So maybe TV 8 changed something, Just wanted to mention it.

Have a great day', and thank you.

NPO moved to a new DRM platform. You can only watch items less then 7 days old.

I expect that in the coming weeks/months you will not be able to watch anything anymore when the old platform will be entirely disabled.
(2018-01-16, 19:26)Ballistic Wrote:

NPO moved to a new DRM platform. You can only watch items less then 7 days old.

I expect that in the coming weeks/months you will not be able to watch anything anymore when the old platform will be entirely disabled. 
I am not experiencing any issues with the latest GIT version of Retrospect. Please check that one out.
(2018-01-16, 09:55)ThePoetStefan Wrote: Thank you for explaining this Basje , By the way this last two evenings when I was looking at TV 8 (Sweden) program "Dragons Den" some programs did not start and in the middle of  the program suddenly kodi player stopped playing and then shutting down, Not sure it has to do with TV 8 or with Kodi or the Add-On, Did not have this issue earlier, No problem on other channels ,but if the fault started on TV 8 then the other channels got infected by it, So maybe TV 8 changed something, Just wanted to mention it.

Have a great day', and thank you.
 I just tried a couple of random episodes of Dragon's Den on TV 8, including the last ones, and they all worked for me. What episodes aren't working for you?
It happened at late night here in Sweden so maybe it has to do with their servers when to much people might be looking at the same time, No problem in the daytime for me, Seams though it happened at random as one night there was no problem, So I feel it has to do with TV8 at times at night my line is 100 so that would not cause the issue, So prob not a kodi issue and neither the add-on, I did just to be sure change some router passwords from my router as it felt it might have been a good thing to do -plus I've hidden my wifi and changed the name, might have been router hacking too.
  • 129(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7