Confluence .... again
Boy!  One thing after another lately.

Running 17.6 on a Win7 machine.

Solved the "missing confluence screen" problem (it was disabled for some reason).  Enabled it and it was running fine.

but every time I close kodi & launch it again error message "Confluence is not compatible with this version & has been disabled"

I can enable it again, & it runs normally, but if i close the program it again gets disabled when I re-launch.

IS CONFLUENCE NOW THE BLACK SHEEP OF KODI WORLD?
the message most likely means you are running a version of confluence that is not compatible with kodi v17.
so check what version of confluence you have. v3.1.43 is the one that works with kodi v17.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
4.1.41 by jezz_x
Just uninstalled it, went to download look/feel.  The only "Confluence" that is listed is that one.
Moved to Confluence forum.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
could it be that you once had kodi v18 installed and downgraded to kodi v17?
that would at least explain some of the troubles you are experiencing.

confluence v4.1.41 will only work with kodi v18.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2017-12-30, 01:13)ronie Wrote: could it be that you once had kodi v18 installed and downgraded to kodi v17?
that would at least explain some of the troubles you are experiencing.

confluence v4.1.41 will only work with kodi v18.
 YES!  V18 stopped working and I was told (here) it was impossible that I had V18 b/c only 17 is released.  And I couldn't recall how I got v18 in the first place.  So I downloaded the latest and it was OK for a bit, but ...

OK.  soooooo ..........

What should I do?
Either go back to v18 newest or start wiping all stuff that was upgraded and try to back to v17.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2017-12-30, 01:24)Martijn Wrote: Either go back to v18 newest or start wiping all stuff that was upgraded and try to back to v17.
 So I'd have to wipe the library, user settings, etc?

Prefer just using v18, but Win download only offers up v17.6 (and I have no idea how i got my hands on v18 6 or 9 months ago). Nightly builds?
Click on the windows icon on the download page and then the development builds tab.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence .... again0