• 2(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
(2017-12-31, 15:38)Laser78 Wrote: Exactly, those that I have previously deleted also appear to me
 That is a new issue I think .
I'll check the issue of deleted files and fix it soon.
What you mean with the transcode option?
This addon has the search feature too. Just display the context menu of the drive or a folder and the search option is there.
The not verified message means that the verification of the addon by google is pending. I'm trying to send all the paperwork needed but it may take a while. But I'm working on it too. Others addons may not need it because they directly ask you for your email and password which I'm trying to avoid here. You give your user and password only to google.
Awesome plugin! Thanks for your work
Is it possible to create a routine that exports STRM's every X time?

I know I can add it as a source, but that process seems too slow, been waiting for 30min for 400 movies and it's still at 0%, looking like it hang there.
@efegue  that's sounds like a good feature to add.
I'll see if it can be added in the next version.
Hey @cguZZMan, this looks like a promising addon. Please allow me to ask a noob question. I want to install the addon on a android (KitKat) media box that runs Jarvis (xbmc 16.3), I tried to install from zip file but a dependency check failed and it did not get installed. Is it supported on KitKat and jarvis? Is there a workaround way you can think of that I can try to install your addon (other than upgrading the OS and XBMC - because I cannot do it on this cheap chinese box)?

Thanks Man!
@nkumar80 it should be possible. Change the "xbmc.python" value in the addon.xml file to 2.24.0 (instead of 2.25.0) in both zips: the module script.module.clouddrive.common and in the plugin.googledrive zip and it should be good to go.
Let me know.
Hey thanks! Will definitely try those steps.

What do you mean by two zips? I can only see one zip file for the addon. Is script.module.clouddrive.common another zip that I have to download?
@cguZZMan, phase ignore my last message. I downloaded the other zip file and the workaround steps worked like a charm. I was able to add an account and watch photos and videos. However, I faced few issues:

- A lot of times videos do not play. When that happens, an error "something went wrong" is shown.

- A lot of times photos do not open. No error is shown but all I get is a black screen.

- It would be great to have an option to select video and photo resolution to play. I have an internet connection with data limits and would like to play media at reduced resolution. I hope I'm not the only one with this issue. For reference, the other gDrive addon can do this (sorry for the comparison!). This will also help people with slower internet connections.

- Whenever I click on 'Google photos' folder, I have to wait for more than 3 minutes for it to open. While waiting, a message like "X items loaded" is constantly shown where X increases in increments of 100 every 8 seconds. I have 2500+ files and so it takes a lot of time. This happens every time so it's concerning. I may be wrong but I hope there is a way to cache items that are already loaded.

I hope you find this feedback useful.

Edit: formatting.
(2018-01-08, 18:46)cguZZMan Wrote: @efegue  that's sounds like a good feature to add.
I'll see if it can be added in the next version.
 @cguZZMan awesome! Will be waiting Smile
It'll definitely improve the library integration!
(2017-12-31, 17:16)cguZZMan Wrote: I'll check the issue of deleted files and fix it soon.
What you mean with the transcode option?
This addon has the search feature too. Just display the context menu of the drive or a folder and the search option is there.
The not verified message means that the verification of the addon by google is pending. I'm trying to send all the paperwork needed but it may take a while. But I'm working on it too. Others addons may not need it because they directly ask you for your email and password which I'm trying to avoid here. You give your user and password only to google.
What the other user meant with "transcode" is that when you upload a video file to gdrive google will encode it in various formats, like 480p, 720p, etc. (à Lá Youtube), allowing you to play those encodings.
@cguZZMan I'm having an issue using the http://localhost:8585 as source, it's not listing all my movie folders or tvshows, is this known?
(2018-01-13, 16:08)efegue Wrote: @cguZZMan I'm having an issue using the http://localhost:8585 as source, it's not listing all my movie folders or tvshows, is this known?
 Same here.
My main need is to have Google drive set as a source so I can see newly added videos from my library.
Scheduled Strm's would also achieve this. Also auto creation of Strm's fails for me unles only one folder is selected at a time. i.e Does not do entire Movie folder in one go.

Any eta?
I'll check the "transcode" option.
The source url must be http://localhost:8585/source
The strm export option should export the selected folder and all its subfolders. Are you getting an error message or something?
Xbox one support?
It should work in any platform. The addon is not using any specific feature. Let me know if you have an issue with the xbox one.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7