• 63(current)
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
Quick question.  In List view, what are all those circles going down the right side and how do I turn them off?
(2017-12-05, 21:20)DaveJr Wrote: Quick question.  In List view, what are all those circles going down the right side and how do I turn them off?

From your description, I'd say they're the watched/unwatched icons. There's a skin setting to disable them.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
Ah, found it.   Keep up the good work on this terrific skin.  Smile
(2017-12-06, 04:19)DaveJr Wrote: Ah, found it.   Keep up the good work on this terrific skin.  Smile
 hi! here this u find on settings , in episode view thje option (on / off) don't show Sad

tks
Hi, can we get clearart view (Large)
(2017-12-09, 18:29)zecompadre Wrote:  hi! here this u find on settings , in episode view thje option (on / off) don't show Sad

tks 
The option is there in all viewtypes, in the submenu, it displays something like "Indicators: All". You toggle the options by pressing that button, and it will change the display name accordingly. It works for me.

(2017-12-11, 08:33)guandms Wrote: Hi, can we get clearart view (Large)
Did you have anything particular in mind? I'm not opposed to it, I'm just not sure how to do it? There's much to consider - just a row of cleararts, or a column, with info, or no info, etc...

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
If you checked Aeon MadNox, you will clearly see the clearart I'm talking about, big Clearart on the bottom section and it's the only skin that has it and I have no idea why...
But Aeon MadNox is a really heavy skin! generally, if you don't have Core i3 at least you can't get normal performance from it.
It should be in a row on the bottom and info on the top, if you need a screenshot just tell me Smile
(2017-12-11, 18:25)guandms Wrote: If you checked Aeon MadNox, you will clearly see the clearart I'm talking about, big Clearart on the bottom section and it's the only skin that has it and I have no idea why...
But Aeon MadNox is a really heavy skin! generally, if you don't have Core i3 at least you can't get normal performance from it.
It should be in a row on the bottom and info on the top, if you need a screenshot just tell me Smile
I've used Madnox back in the day, and if we're talking about the same view, then the skin already has two such versions. The ClearArt List and Logo List views both feature a horizontal list comprised of the mentioned artwork, with the plot and poster/fanart in the upper half. The art is not quite as large as the original, but that's due to the skins' design, as the top and bottom bars have to fit in, and that imposes constraints on usable space.

However, they have been in the mod for a long time, and I haven't been following Madnox development for a while, which is why I'm not certain we are indeed referring to the same thing. Would you be so kind to check and get back to me? If what I've mentioned isn't similar, then I would appreciate a screenshot.

Hello!
Thanks for the great job. A very beautiful skin. I have a question.
Are there plans to include support with Advanced Emulator Launcher?
Thanks
(2017-12-18, 09:41)GGATEV Wrote: Hello!
Thanks for the great job. A very beautiful skin. I have a question.
Are there plans to include support with Advanced Emulator Launcher?
Thanks
It's not something I've considered so far, but I can have a crack at it if there's interest. I'm not sure what difference Leia's game support will bring to the table though?

Thank you for answering so quickly
I have no experience with Kodi 18 so I would not know to tell you.
Alanon Thanks for widget view  Smile

i have little request in new fanarticons view the extrafanart run like the flash Smile
make it same option of skin 5 second or more ,and in same view you make the watched to be gray or same panel color ,please make an option to disable

many Thanks Big Grin
(2017-12-27, 15:38)maher Wrote: Alanon Thanks for widget view  Smile

i have little request in new fanarticons view the extrafanart run like the flash Smile
make it same option of skin 5 second or more ,and in same view you make the watched to be gray or same panel color ,please make an option to disable

many Thanks Big Grin
 Hm, it should already work with the skin setting for fanart. I'll check, but I remember it working for me. As far as the watched colour, I'll see what I can do. Wink

Hi,
I want to install this skin on kodi 17.6 but i get this error:
https://imgur.com/sWzCXLg

how can i fix it?

thanks
The Plex Plugin "bug" where the screen / information dialogue boxes don't disappear came back after I reapplied / installed the skin, FYI
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)21