• 23(current)
Release Rapier 10.5.48 for Kodi 17 Krypton (DEPRECATED)
(2017-11-30, 17:01)ThePoetStefan Wrote: Thank You Gade, This should do it, Sorry for a late reply but my Widows 8.1 was in a mess so I Installed Windows 10 and so it all took awhile, Will work on this later and thank you again Smile
You're always welcome - glad it worked out.

Yeah, Windows10 is far better than 8! 😊

Let me know if you have any other questions.
RAPIER SKIN: FORUM    |    RAPIER SKIN: WIKI
TETRADUI SKIN    |    TOKEN SKIN (WIP)
(2017-11-30, 21:39)Gade Wrote: Yeah, Windows10 is far better than 8!

It's more like Windows 7. Thats the Point. The Modern UI had no good workflow for non-mobile Users Smile
(2017-12-01, 05:29)skybird1980 Wrote:
(2017-11-30, 21:39)Gade Wrote: Yeah, Windows10 is far better than 8!

It's more like Windows 7. Thats the Point. The Modern UI had no good workflow for non-mobile Users Smile 
Yeah, I completely agree.
(2017-11-30, 21:39)Gade Wrote:
(2017-11-30, 17:01)ThePoetStefan Wrote: Thank You Gade, This should do it, Sorry for a late reply but my Widows 8.1 was in a mess so I Installed Windows 10 and so it all took awhile, Will work on this later and thank you again Smile
You're always welcome - glad it worked out.

Yeah, Windows10 is far better than 8! 😊

Let me know if you have any other questions. 
Yes Windows 10 beat 8.1 now but I did not like Windows 10 in the earlier versions but in this two last big updates a lot has changed for the better and so I thought it was time for a change as Windows 8.1 felt outdated, And will do and thank you Smile
Have a great Weekend.
Good afternoon,

Is there a way to scale widgets? Was looking in the xml files but was unable to find it. Would be nice if there was a universal widget scale option. But would setting if i could scale the custom widgets I have included. I loving this skin more and more. Thanks in advance.
(2018-01-05, 08:09)Beechnut Wrote: Good afternoon,

Is there a way to scale widgets? Was looking in the xml files but was unable to find it. Would be nice if there was a universal widget scale option. But would setting if i could scale the custom widgets I have included. I loving this skin more and more. Thanks in advance.

Hi Beechnut.

Thanks a lot for the kind words.

There's no way to scale the widgets for main categories other than directly editing the xml files.
Widgets for main categories are in includes_Home.xml
Widgets for custom categories are in includes_HomeCustomWidgets.xml

It's possible to scale custom widgets for custom categories. You can either choose square, poster or wide layout inside the skin settings.
That's about the only scaling possible inside the skin.
Gade, Seams like if you do not have found a movie or TV series info when looking for it online then the movie or TV series episode don't get marked after you watched it in "Info view 3" and this is my favo view, it do get marked in List View though but I would love to use "Info View 3" on everything so I hope you can fix this, if i do remember correctly this did work before??

Have a great Day.
(2018-01-16, 10:08)ThePoetStefan Wrote: Gade, Seams like if you do not have found a movie or TV series info when looking for it online then the movie or TV series episode don't get marked after you watched it in "Info view 3" and this is my favo view, it do get marked in List View though but I would love to use "Info View 3" on everything so I hope you can fix this, if i do remember correctly this did work before??

Have a great Day.

Hi Stefan.

You have probably disabled the overlay for that specific view in the View Options menu.

If that didn't help, then please provide screenshots of what you mean - both from Icon View and List Info 3 View.
Do not think it is Overlay
Here is an Imageimage as it shows two random played files and the one that did not find info online do not get marked after playing , the second image is of List View and here both files are marked, it is only in list view it do get marked.

Hope this helped.

click on second image not the java as I made a boo boo posting by posting image instead of link Smile
oh and just to add I did not play both files until second image but it remains the same in List Info 3 view...Image ...just to prove it in image 3 Smile
Hi,

Everything with the theme is working perfectly, but the next episode up widget is intermittent at updating. If I go into the tv shows file, it shows what the last episode watched is, but doesn't always update in the widget. I've tried a full reinstall 3 times, and it's still not working.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance.
Hi Gade, I love Rapier. My favourite skin for Kodi. I tried many, but this one is the best, at least for my needs. It has the most options for music art and icons. Which brings me to my question. I've searched high and low in the forums and online, and just can't find a step-by-step tutorial of how to add custom music genre icons to your skin. I wish I could just right click on the icon and have the option to get thumb. But, alas, it's not that easy. I don't even know where the current icon jpegs are stored on my computer. I'm using Win7, Krypton. Any help would be much appreciated.
(2018-01-21, 13:31)RossL87 Wrote: Hi,

Everything with the theme is working perfectly, but the next episode up widget is intermittent at updating. If I go into the tv shows file, it shows what the last episode watched is, but doesn't always update in the widget. I've tried a full reinstall 3 times, and it's still not working.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance.

Hi RossL87.

Which version of script.tv.show.next.aired do you use?

It will be very helpful if you post some screenshots.
(2018-01-29, 03:09)Pitman33 Wrote: Hi Gade, I love Rapier. My favourite skin for Kodi. I tried many, but this one is the best, at least for my needs. It has the most options for music art and icons. Which brings me to my question. I've searched high and low in the forums and online, and just can't find a step-by-step tutorial of how to add custom music genre icons to your skin. I wish I could just right click on the icon and have the option to get thumb. But, alas, it's not that easy. I don't even know where the current icon jpegs are stored on my computer. I'm using Win7, Krypton. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi Pitman33 and welcome to the forums.

Thanks so much for all the kind words. I'm glad you're happy with the skin.

Custom genre icons are not possible anymore.

Now genre icons are added using image packs in the skin settings.
There are a loooot of image packs to choose from.
If you would like to add your own image pack, it's pretty simple to create and submit them. I have added 6 packs so far, and can help you if needed.

Go to Skin Settings > Media > Videos > Select movie genre icon pack
Go to Skin Settings > Media > Music > Select music genre icon pack
Go to Skin Settings > Backgrounds > General > Select movie / tv show genre background pack
Go to Skin Settings > Backgrounds > General > Select music / music video genre background pack
Go to Skin Settings > Weather > Weather > Select weather icon pack
Thanks for the reply Gade. I could only find 3 Music Genre Icon packs, Grey, Poster and Text. Is there another place to look or download icons from?
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier 10.5.48 for Kodi 17 Krypton (DEPRECATED)2