• 7(current)
[REQUEST] TuneIn Radio Plugin?
(2017-12-12, 12:31)Artemis74 Wrote:
(2017-12-12, 12:21)jmh2002 Wrote: Kodi > addons > plugin.audio.tuneinradio > default.py (line 643, or search for 'partnerid')
 Thanks @jmh2002 but if I look at the list there are no files named like that, I included an image...
(2017-12-12, 12:35)Artemis74 Wrote: I found it! Its's C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.tuneinradio

And it is working again! 

Thanks all!  Big Grin
Um... that is exactly where I pointed you...

Kodi > addons > plugin.audio.tuneinradio > default.py (line 643, or search for 'partnerid')

I specifically did not give you an exact file path because everyone's OS and installation can vary.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
It worked, but now I am getting the same network error again... Confused
(2017-12-13, 21:34)Artemis74 Wrote: It worked, but now I am getting the same network error again... Confused
 It's working OK on my system. What does it say in the kodi log file?
(2017-12-14, 23:40)brianhornsby Wrote:
(2017-12-13, 21:34)Artemis74 Wrote: It worked, but now I am getting the same network error again... Confused
 It's working OK on my system. What does it say in the kodi log file? 

I made a screenshot yesterday and below is what it said,.............. but happy to say it suddenly is working again today.

Brian,

It's such a small change, wouldn't it be easier for you to put out a version3.0.3 that includes the updated PartnerID rather than hundreds of users complaining about about the plugin not working anymore or having to stumble though a manual update because they might not have the tools or knowledge to do it? It took me quite a long time just to find this thread.

Particularly if it can be part of the add-on auto update process.
(2017-12-12, 08:29)jmh2002 Wrote: Will you be pushing an update with the required change to the default.py @brianhornsby or do we need to do it manually across all of our devices?

Or do we need to register for our own Partner ID (is this even possible?) to solve this long term?

THANKS Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
(2018-01-06, 06:26)steveottawa Wrote: Brian,

It's such a small change, wouldn't it be easier for you to put out a version3.0.3 that includes the updated PartnerID rather than hundreds of users complaining about about the plugin not working anymore or having to stumble though a manual update because they might not have the tools or knowledge to do it? It took me quite a long time just to find this thread.

Particularly if it can be part of the add-on auto update process.
I could update my plugin, but the fact you seem to be running v3.0.2 (my version is still at v3.0.0) would seem to indicate that you are using a forked version of my plugin. So it wouldn't be much good to you.
I just installed 3.0.0 and it won't open. I am logged in.
Same here: plugin works except opening favourites (gives a network error). Editing the default.py file cured the problem (change the partnerid line to this: __partnerid__ = 'HyzqumNX')
my setup: libreelec 9 generic x64, kodi 18 Leia alpha
Favourites works after creating manually favourites.xml or by adding something to favourites from some other add-on or Kodi itself
(2018-03-18, 13:31)kszabo Wrote: Same here: plugin works except opening favourites (gives a network error). Editing the default.py file cured the problem (change the partnerid line to this: __partnerid__ = 'HyzqumNX')
Work well, with using email as login and not user name.
the add/remove favorite seems not working, I manage favorites on web interface.
Thx a lot.
Brian,

i installed your repo and am running plugin 3.0.0.

I love this addon and everything works great except for favorites.

I'm not good at editing addons and would really appreciate it if you could fix the favorites when you get a chance. 

Thanks
I'm not sure why the developer didn't post this here himself, but via a github comment I noticed the following:

https://brianhornsby.com/blog/dmca-takedown-notice.php

brianhornsby.com/blog Wrote:Brian Hornsby
DMCA takedown notice
01 March 2018

I have received a DMCA takedown notice from GitHub for my plugin.audio.tuneinaudio repository.

More details here.

The reason appears to be because I stored the TuneIn API documents in my wiki. I could create a new repository with the TuneIn API documents removed, but after consideration I have decided to not to do this. The reason for this is that I don't actually use this plugin anymore. I just use Kodi to just watch movies and tv shows, so I have decided to stop development on this plugin.

Pity Sad
Indeed, hopefully plugin will work until some major changes from tune-in
I've ported my Plex-Plugin TuneIn2017 to Kodi.
Kodi-Addon-TuneIn2017 is only available at Github. 
A support-thread was created at Forum kodinerds (Link below).

The programm-code mostly contains german comments, but the addon can be used in English and some other languages.

I noticed what happend to @brianhornsby (really sad). But I don't think tunein sees my addon as a copyright infringement. The content mostly is extracted from tunein-website and I don't offer a summary of the tunein-api.

Related Links:
 Addon-zip-file: https://github.com/rols1/Kodi-Addon-TuneIn2017/releases
Support-thread: https://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Thre...TuneIn2017
Translation-project-page: https://poeditor.com/join/project/SKrMQklJVu
Old Plex-Support-Thread: https://forums.plex.tv/t/rel-tunein2017/206910 
/R

install TuneIn2017, FlickrExplorer or  ARDundZDF from Kodinerds-Repo (choose Krypton or Matrix with Tab "Kodi Version")
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] TuneIn Radio Plugin?3