• 134(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2018-01-07, 01:10)Rickt1962 Wrote: any luck with that log ?
 Looks like your server, NAS or hard drive was offline:
Code:
2018-01-02 15:12:04.2686,EmberAPI.NFO,EmberAPI.NFO.SaveToNFO_TVEpisode,6,ERROR,SaveToNFO_TVEpisode,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'D:\XBMC-Temp-TV Shows\Quantico\Season 2\Quantico S02E06.nfo'.
Thanks Dan. Everything working perfect now.
Just one last question? See Picture:

Is there a way to display this alphabetically?
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2018-01-07, 01:16)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-01-07, 01:10)Rickt1962 Wrote: any luck with that log ?
 Looks like your server, NAS or hard drive was offline:
Code:
2018-01-02 15:12:04.2686,EmberAPI.NFO,EmberAPI.NFO.SaveToNFO_TVEpisode,6,ERROR,SaveToNFO_TVEpisode,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'D:\XBMC-Temp-TV Shows\Quantico\Season 2\Quantico S02E06.nfo'.

D: drive is on my PC . And my V, W, X drives are mapped from my NAS Hmmmm
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
(2018-01-07, 02:17)JanM201 Wrote: Thanks Dan. Everything working perfect now.
Just one last question? See Picture:

Is there a way to display this alphabetically?
 Done: Github
Wow, that was quick. Thanks a lot!!
(2018-01-07, 02:36)JanM201 Wrote: Wow, that was quick. Thanks a lot!!
That was a huuuuuuge effort !!! ;-)
Hey Dan,

Firs of all thanks a lot for your efforts!

Can you fix OriginalTitle scrapping?

Seems like the text for original title is outside h3 tag:
Code:
<h3 itemprop="name"> Haverá Sangue <span class="titlereference-title-year"> (<a href="/search/title?year=2007&ref_=tt_rv" itemprop='url'>2007</a>) </span> </h3> There Will Be Blood <span class="titlereference-original-title-label"> (original title)</span>

This is an example for http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0469494/reference

Checking IMDB scraper:
Code:
Dim ndOriginalTitle = htmldReference.DocumentNode.SelectSingleNode("//h3[@itemprop=""name""]/text()")

Thanks in advance Smile
Image Image
(2018-01-07, 03:31)redglory Wrote: Hey Dan,

Firs of all thanks a lot for your efforts!

Can you fix OriginalTitle scrapping?

Seems like the text for original title is outside h3 tag:
Code:
<h3 itemprop="name"> Haverá Sangue <span class="titlereference-title-year"> (<a href="/search/title?year=2007&ref_=tt_rv" itemprop='url'>2007</a>) </span> </h3> There Will Be Blood <span class="titlereference-original-title-label"> (original title)</span>

This is an example for http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0469494/reference

Checking IMDB scraper:
Code:
Dim ndOriginalTitle = htmldReference.DocumentNode.SelectSingleNode("//h3[@itemprop=""name""]/text()")

Thanks in advance Smile
Looks like they change the information depending on the country you access from. I've never see a german title on the reference page. I will try to add an addition check if the node <span class="titlereference-original-title-label"> is present to use that. But for now is time to sleep, it's 02:45 :O
No problem. Thanks for replying [emoji16]

1:53 here eheh
Image Image
Hi All,

I've quite a big movie collection (2.6k movies) and running out of space. As more as I think about it as longer I see no sense in keeping movies I won't watch again. So I had the following idea:
  • I'm actively rating all movies I've watched @ Trakt.tv. 
  • I want to have "enough" unseen movies with an IMDB rating of at least 6
  • If I watched them and rated it, I only keep movies with a personal Trakt.tv rating of at least 7 (means for me I would watch it again or recommend it to a friend for watching)

I thought about what's the best way to deal with my collection beside writing an own tool or spending too much time. What would be the best approach to get this done with Ember? I guess it would be something like:
  • Sync the watched state and (my) rating of all movies with Trakt and overwrite the IMDB score and watched status
  • First filter to keep only watched movies in the selection (how?)
  • Sort this filtered list by rating descending (how?)
  • Delete all movies (not just from the database; the files have to be deleted) with a Trakt rating by myself of below 7 (=> means all watched movies recorded on Trakt with a personal rating of below 7)
If this is currently not possible. How can I at least sort my movies by rating?

Any help would be great Smile
Hi Dan,

I think I found another bug. When the plot & plot outline is the same, nothing gets scraped in Ember. See picture:

Thanks.
Any way to have extrathumbs mirror the selections from extrafanart when scraping for both?  That way, they will be the same images without having to manually duplicate them. 

Also, I switched back to IMDb and re-scraped a movie.  I had Plex update the metadata and the star rating is not matching (Plex says 6.8 but Ember says 7.2...the 7.2 being accurate).  Would love any help to figure this out.

Thanks!
What is the best way to just copy the configuration from old emm alpha install to new one, the old one is crashing the current windows install and I dont want to move the entire installation just the configuration i.e scrapper configs, API key values etc.
(2018-01-07, 17:32)Blankster Wrote: Hi All,

I've quite a big movie collection (2.6k movies) and running out of space. As more as I think about it as longer I see no sense in keeping movies I won't watch again. So I had the following idea:
  • I'm actively rating all movies I've watched @ Trakt.tv. 
  • I want to have "enough" unseen movies with an IMDB rating of at least 6
  • If I watched them and rated it, I only keep movies with a personal Trakt.tv rating of at least 7 (means for me I would watch it again or recommend it to a friend for watching)

I thought about what's the best way to deal with my collection beside writing an own tool or spending too much time. What would be the best approach to get this done with Ember? I guess it would be something like:
  • Sync the watched state and (my) rating of all movies with Trakt and overwrite the IMDB score and watched status
  • First filter to keep only watched movies in the selection (how?)
  • Sort this filtered list by rating descending (how?)
  • Delete all movies (not just from the database; the files have to be deleted) with a Trakt rating by myself of below 7 (=> means all watched movies recorded on Trakt with a personal rating of below 7)
If this is currently not possible. How can I at least sort my movies by rating?

Any help would be great Smile   
Personal ratings like you can get it from Trakt.tv or Kodi are saved as "User Rating" in the latest builds (only that ones from komplex, not the latest officiall alpha). So it will be possible to create an own list to filter your movies.
ATM the Trakt.tv module in Ember is broken, but here is a SQL query that should create a list how you want (posted in another thread for Media Lists related questions): Link
You can create these custom lists under Settings => Misc => Media List Editor.
You also have to un-hide the "User Rating" column in Settings => Movies => General => Movie List Sorting and than you can click on the column header to sort by your user rating. In the filter panel is the dropdown menu to change the list to your custom created filter from other thread.

Select the movies your want to delete from harddrive and use the context menu or CTRL+DEL.
(2018-01-08, 00:04)shwetkprabhat Wrote: What is the best way to just copy the configuration from old emm alpha install to new one, the old one is crashing the current windows install and I dont want to move the entire installation just the configuration i.e scrapper configs, API key values etc.
 Copy the folder .\Ember Media Manager\Profiles.
  • 134(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2