• 191(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2018-01-17, 14:59)ksooo Wrote:
(2018-01-17, 13:30)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-17, 08:57)ksooo Wrote: @Guilouz you are doing a lot of cool stuff in your mod. Have you ever considered to contribute (parts of) your work back to Estuary upstream?
 Yes, but not sure what can be accepted in PR. I use some addons for some stuff.

You PR https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/13364 will be merged or not ?  
 Yes, the PR got merged. I will PR a small tweak for the new channel group selector today.

Regarding contributin to upstream:

- Functionality that introduces dependencies to other addons wont be accepted for Estuary. That's a design decision.
 - Every other change is a candidate to get merged upstream.
 - I'm the official maintainer of Kodi's PVR component, this includes the user interface (the deafult skins). So, I have a saying when it is to be decided wheter a PVR PR gets merged. And as I stated I like the PVR changes you did. So, go ahead and PR, if you like.
 - In case you want to contribute to upstream, please do not a big blob PR, make smaller PRs with specific changes that can easily be reviewed, instead. 
I have added your PR to my MOD but I have added a setting to choose or not to show channels groups. I think it's better than 4 views.

Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-01-17, 15:55)Publish3r Wrote:
(2018-01-13, 01:17)jmcs Wrote: Image
Hey Guys.
Is there anybody who can explain how to get that tv menu view with epg on the right side?
Thanks. 
Your screenshot is from Estuary MOD for Krypton, not for Estuary MOD V2 for Leia.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-01-18, 01:38)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-17, 14:59)ksooo Wrote:
(2018-01-17, 13:30)Guilouz Wrote:  Yes, but not sure what can be accepted in PR. I use some addons for some stuff.

You PR https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/13364 will be merged or not ?  
 Yes, the PR got merged. I will PR a small tweak for the new channel group selector today.

Regarding contributin to upstream:

- Functionality that introduces dependencies to other addons wont be accepted for Estuary. That's a design decision.
 - Every other change is a candidate to get merged upstream.
 - I'm the official maintainer of Kodi's PVR component, this includes the user interface (the deafult skins). So, I have a saying when it is to be decided wheter a PVR PR gets merged. And as I stated I like the PVR changes you did. So, go ahead and PR, if you like.
 - In case you want to contribute to upstream, please do not a big blob PR, make smaller PRs with specific changes that can easily be reviewed, instead. 
I have added your PR to my MOD but I have added a setting to choose or not to show channels groups. I think it's better than 4 views.

Nice. I thought about a setting myself. But my skinning experiences are very limited. I'm more the core developer guy you know.
Hi there,

I have a few problems with Kodi 18 and the PVR Part of this.

System:
Kodi 18 x64 (17 January 2018)
Windows 10 x64
DVBViewer Media Server (as PVR-Server / Addon)

Problems:
  • The OSD / GUI always shows, that I´m at the beginning of a TV-Show:
  • For the current watching channel, in all views the EPG is not shown (the name of the show, next show, etc.). But for all other channels, it is shown:
    Image (acutal watching channel) --> no infos
    Image (next channel in EPG) --> infos
    Image--> also in EPG no infos
  •  
I hope, that this will be fixed Wink

Thanks so much!
(2018-01-18, 11:33)junias Wrote: Hi there,

I have a few problems with Kodi 18 and the PVR Part of this.

System:
Kodi 18 x64 (17 January 2018)
Windows 10 x64
DVBViewer Media Server (as PVR-Server / Addon)

Problems:
  • The OSD / GUI always shows, that I´m at the beginning of a TV-Show:
  • For the current watching channel, in all views the EPG is not shown (the name of the show, next show, etc.). But for all other channels, it is shown:
    Image (acutal watching channel) --> no infos
    Image (next channel in EPG) --> infos
    Image--> also in EPG no infos
  •  
I hope, that this will be fixed Wink

Thanks so much!

This is not related to this mod. The dvbviewer pvr client add-on still needs to be adapted to recent Kodi core changes.

You should ask for the current state in the dvbviewer add-on support section of this forum.
ah ok, I already asked there:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=327278
(2018-01-14, 20:59)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-14, 20:51)abescalamis Wrote: it is possible to add and episode information of when it was aired? If you want I can show you an example, my synology nas has a video app that shows it!
 There is already this info (First aired & next aired for continuing tv shows and First aired & last aired for ending tv shows) on video info window. 

You might want to change the wording from "first aired" to just "Aired", When I saw "first aired" I was under the impression that it was the launch date of the TV show, until you clarified it.
(2018-01-18, 19:58)abescalamis Wrote:
(2018-01-14, 20:59)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-14, 20:51)abescalamis Wrote: it is possible to add and episode information of when it was aired? If you want I can show you an example, my synology nas has a video app that shows it!
 There is already this info (First aired & next aired for continuing tv shows and First aired & last aired for ending tv shows) on video info window.  

You might want to change the wording from "first aired" to just "Aired", When I saw "first aired" I was under the impression that it was the launch date of the TV show, until you clarified it. 
On TV Shows/Seasons windows, first aired corresponding to the 1st aired episode for the selected tv show. In Episodes window, first aired corresponding to the 1st aired episode for this selected episode. In all case it remains a first aired.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,i need your help please.
I created a new parent node called "film in italiano" by Library node editor" and then i added that to home:
but i cant make to go directly to titles list like movie library does.look here:

Thanks.
I have a question about the cu lrc lyrics - they are animated and colorful in this theme. Is this unique to this theme or can they be added to the default estuary? I have a machine that can't handle the mod, but I'd really like to add the lyrics from the mod to it.

Thanks
Hi, this screenshot is how you say mod kodi 17, since I still have not installed kodi 18 and mod 18.
A greeting.
(2018-01-17, 15:55)Publish3r Wrote:
(2018-01-13, 01:17)jmcs Wrote: Image
Hey Guys.
Is there anybody who can explain how to get that tv menu view with epg on the right side?
Thanks. 
 Hi, this screenshot is how you say mod kodi 17, since I still have not installed kodi 18 and mod 18.
A greeting.
(2018-01-18, 23:47)patria o muerte Wrote: Hi Guilouz,i need your help please.
I created a new parent node called "film in italiano" by Library node editor" and then i added that to home:
but i cant make to go directly to titles list like movie library does.look here:

Thanks.
It's better to use smartplaylist for that : http://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists

And point this smart playlist in Customize home menu.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-01-19, 02:27)Streggi Wrote: I have a question about the cu lrc lyrics - they are animated and colorful in this theme. Is this unique to this theme or can they be added to the default estuary? I have a machine that can't handle the mod, but I'd really like to add the lyrics from the mod to it.

Thanks
 It's not in stock Estuary but it can be added but necessary to edit code in many files.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-01-19, 03:25)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-19, 02:27)Streggi Wrote: I have a question about the cu lrc lyrics - they are animated and colorful in this theme. Is this unique to this theme or can they be added to the default estuary? I have a machine that can't handle the mod, but I'd really like to add the lyrics from the mod to it.

Thanks
 It's not in stock Estuary but it can be added but necessary to edit code in many files.

Thanks - I'll give it a miss then if it's not easy to do
  • 191(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17