• 193(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2018-01-22, 00:47)null_pointer Wrote: I will try that tonight when I get home form work.

I am not sure it will work though, I "think" visibility does not stop a dynamic list content link from being called, it still calls the <content>path here</content> but just does not show it.

Anyway I will test this tonight and report back.
 Strange because when you disable mediaflags (Skin.HasSetting(show_moviessetflag)) issue disappear.

Just try with youtube addon, no issue. I think it's only with EmbyCon.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-01-22, 01:30)MasterPhW Wrote: Hey!
I started to test Kodi Leia Builds with my AMLogic device and tried the few available skins.
This mod has the best set of features with a light install and good design possibilities. But there's one thing, I am really missing; Every skin (Arctic: Zephyr& Eminenceof @jurialmunkey has a function "show plot overlay after 3 seconds delay" which is a great feature for every fanart centric view. I would LOVE to see a feature like that finding its way into your mod.
Best thing would be to have an setting to set the delay, but if you can't find a way to implement a setting for the delay it wouldn't be a big loss (even though some mods of his skin added it), only the feature is important for me!
 I do not plan to do that because it's just needed to press 'i' button to have all info.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-01-22, 00:26)Guilouz Wrote: Can you replace lines 721 and 766 in Includes.xml file by this and said me if it's ok : 
Code:
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(show_moviessetflag) + !String.StartsWith($PARAM[infolabel_prefix]FolderPath,plugin://)</visible>
 This did not make any difference.
As I said I think this is due to the fact a none visible container still loads its content.
The reason it stops when you turn OFF media flags is that it uses a conditional include to include the media flags skin code, conditional includes actually stop the content from being included in the skin when displayed so the container is not loaded at all.

The youtube play action will still be being called but it can not play so will just fail the play. The difference with EmbyCon is the EmbyCon implements a playback service that listens for playback events and that is what the EmbyCon plugin PLAY call sends.
Would you consider a changing the look of the Information view windows? We can give you Ideas and suggestions.
@Guilouz 
Please check the OSD while channel switching. The progressbar is not working if you select a channel, that is not playing actually.
It is not the normal OSD, but the one you see, if you have enabled "OK for channel switching". The progressbar works in Estuary.
Tested with Milhouse build 0121 with github version 0119 of your mod.

The text on the Channel InfoWall is IMHO very hard to read. Can you make the channelname-font a little bit smaller and all the other fonts in the grid a little bit bigger? Also pls change the color for "Next:" to grey so that the next (upcoming) is better to read.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2018-01-22, 20:34)abescalamis Wrote: Would you consider a changing the look of the Information view windows? We can give you Ideas and suggestions.
 There is some changes in next version will be released soon.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-01-22, 23:01)Solo0815 Wrote: @Guilouz 
Please check the OSD while channel switching. The progressbar is not working if you select a channel, that is not playing actually.
It is not the normal OSD, but the one you see, if you have enabled "OK for channel switching". The progressbar works in Estuary.
Tested with Milhouse build 0121 with github version 0119 of your mod.

The text on the Channel InfoWall is IMHO very hard to read. Can you make the channelname-font a little bit smaller and all the other fonts in the grid a little bit bigger? Also pls change the color for "Next:" to grey so that the next (upcoming) is better to read.
Thanks, fixed.

This is the biggest I can do :

Or this :

Estuary MOD V2 
Like the bottom one!
New Update 2.9.3 on repository :

• Add support GlobalSearch 8.x.x addon available here : https://github.com/ronie/script.globalse...master.zip

• Add support for music artworks with Artwork Beef addon (like for videos items)

• Add movies set button on video info dialog

• Add possibility to show channels groups on PVR Guide

• Add progress bar to PVR widgets
• Add support for 'KN Switchtimer Service' addon on PVR info dialog
• Improve 'Icons Wall' view for PVR channels

• Improve dialog info windows

• Many others improvements in PVR
• Fix forced views with a script from hawkeyexp
• Fix PVR NextUp popup
• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
I just updated to version 2.9.3. After the update I no longer get TMDB or IMDB rating information on the video info screen. In addition, I no longer have Tags displayed there either.

Is there a new flag that needs to be set or is this a bug. I do have personal API keys for both TMDB and OMDB.

Update:I should have mentioned there are no errors in the Kodi.log file
Thanks for the update. Beautiful as usual!
(2018-01-23, 06:11)hslansky Wrote: I just updated to version 2.9.3. After the update I no longer get TMDB or IMDB rating information on the video info screen. In addition, I no longer have Tags displayed there either.

Is there a new flag that needs to be set or is this a bug. I do have personal API keys for both TMDB and OMDB.

Yes, I have removed tags and for ratings, now I do not use anymore Skin Helper Service, with recent changes of TMDB scraper addon (or Universal Movie Scraper) is now possible to retrieve also IMDb rating.

You just need to enable this setting in scraper settings and re-scrap items.

There were several issues with SHS, sometimes ratings was displayed, sometimes not and it was not displayed on info with widgets...
 Estuary MOD V2 
Any way to use ClearLogo as the image in the TV Widgets like we can on Estuary Mod V1?

So like: 

Instead of:

Or failing that, how to remove the gap underneath the images on the "Next episodes to watch" widget.

Thanks! Great theme btw.
(2018-01-23, 13:25)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-23, 06:11)hslansky Wrote: I just updated to version 2.9.3. After the update I no longer get TMDB or IMDB rating information on the video info screen. In addition, I no longer have Tags displayed there either.

Yes, I have removed tags and for ratings, now I do not use anymore Skin Helper Service, with recent changes of TMDB scraper addon (or Universal Movie Scraper) is now possible to retrieve also IMDb rating.

You just need to enable this setting in scraper settings and re-scrap items.

There were several issues with SHS, sometimes ratings was displayed, sometimes not and it was not displayed on info with widgets...   
 I am glad that you are not using SHS anymore, however, I am not sure how to get the ratings back.  I do not use the Universal Movie Scraper (not even installed).  I use Ember Media Manager to manage the artwork and .nfo files for Kodi.  The IMDB ratings and votes are in the .nfo and they are displayed properly if i switch back to the standard Estuary skin.  What fields/tags are you looking for?  Are you invoking UMS on the fly to get the ratings?  I tried refreshing several movies and the IMDB rating and votes do not appear.

In addition, why did you removed the Tags?  It was the only place I am aware of to see what tags belonged to a given movies.
I would also prefer to get tags information back if possible Smile
  • 193(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17