• 126(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
Does 'Play from here' work for anybody else? It hasn't worked for me for months. It doesn't work in an addon or on my library.
My currently recording files pop-up in the widget of recent added movies. Why is that?
When the recording is finisht and moved the recording will be removed from the widget.

The forced view doesn't work with different settings for series in my case.

I have set forced views for all options and for TV Series I have Single row, for seasons horizontal panel and for episodes single row. Every time I open a serie with multiple seasons the views get's messed up and every time with different view. One time it's cards view, other times everything is single row. It's hit and miss.
It mostly opens quickly in a wrong view but corrects itself the first time. When going into season view I never now what I get but almost never what I have set in the settings.
Can this be fixed?

Kodi 17.6
Titan beta 13.7.65

Kodi log

Thanks
Hey guys, I'm kinda confused. Which version should I use? I tried the 3.7.65 but I don't get the imdb rating with the icon, I only get the Top 250 icon.
And I don't get the the movie logos like I got in the Titan skin that is on Kodi repo.
Is it possible to remove the skin label from the bottom right of the screen (Titan beta kodi krypton 3.7.65)
Hi, I'm only getting Rotten Tomatoes scores to show up for a minority of my movies. Is there anything special that I have to do?
What i did so far:
  • Enable RT scores in the skin
  • add OMDB key in the metadata and artwork module
  • added OMDB key in the universal movie scraper
Any other things to check?
Noticed today if I go into Audio setting while playing a video the Audio Sync option is no longer there
Anyone know what's happened to it?
Hi,

I am new in kodi and forums, I installed all the adds-ons etc and Kodi was working well. Then, I decided to use the titan skin to get an environment similar as Netflix.
After modifying the widgets and backgrounds, I noticed that the system settings(skin seeings) are inaccessible. I have been trying to get this settings back
but it does not appear anymore. Maybe this is a silly question but can you help me to recover the skin settings?

BTW, how can I attached printscreens?
Is there any way to remove the "Titan BETA for Kodi" text in the footer?
Hi, can someone help?

My Recently played TV channel logos are not displayd in Homescreen Sad

Layout Home: confluence vertical
SYS: Kodi 17.6

Everything is working fine for me.
Thank you Marcel for giving us this incredible skin!
Thanks for reporting this issue, I have seeing this for several months, it's had to track the behaviours and it not consistent, it come's and go's. I will need to get log to support this wired experience
(2018-01-25, 21:24)heula Wrote: The forced view doesn't work with different settings for series in my case.

I have set forced views for all options and for TV Series I have Single row, for seasons horizontal panel and for episodes single row. Every time I open a serie with multiple seasons the views get's messed up and every time with different view. One time it's cards view, other times everything is single row. It's hit and miss.
It mostly opens quickly in a wrong view but corrects itself the first time. When going into season view I never now what I get but almost never what I have set in the settings.
Can this be fixed?

ImageImage

Kodi 17.6
Titan beta 13.7.65

Kodi log

Thanks
Has this issue been fixed, coz I have similar experienced of what you described in this post
(2018-03-22, 21:49)princesabt821 Wrote: Hi, can someone help?

My Recently played TV channel logos are not displayd in Homescreen Sad

Layout Home: confluence vertical
SYS: Kodi 17.6

Just to test on my W7 desktop, I installed the latest version of Kodi and this skin. I noticed that my recently played pvr channels and recently played YouTube videos automatically appeared as widgets (I did not modify the skin....all default)

Then I installed Kodi 17.3 on my Android box and this skin (same version) but the recently played TV channels and YouTube videos do not show up.

Any ideas what happened?
I did a quick search on 'export fake discart' and read through the results. I didn't find what I was looking for. So a question to those more experienced with this skin - do you know if the skin can export the fake discart images it creates?

Thanks for any info you can provide!
  • 126(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6