• 6(current)
Alpha Daily Github x64 builds
I am on latest build. I have quite a few sources and when I want to see only movies/TV shows on the specific one and select them via Filters/Source some of them return empty list and the others correct list. Mind you Ember scrapes them and update on Kodi accordingly.

Another question is why on my Filters tab it says "Filters (Inactive)"?  Is that a problem? How to activate them?
I do get a lot of these
php:
2018-01-25 18:43:53.7337,ScraperModule.IMDB.Scraper,ScraperModule.IMDB.Scraper.GetTVEpisodeInfo,6,TRACE,"[IMDB] [GetTVEpisodeInfo] [ID:""tt6633090""] can't parse Rating",
where is tries to get ratings for unaired episodes which adds some time to rescaping but other than that tv show/episode rating scraping works again. I only use IMDB for ratings so can't speak to the rest of it
(2018-01-25, 20:48)komplex Wrote: I do get a lot of these
php:
2018-01-25 18:43:53.7337,ScraperModule.IMDB.Scraper,ScraperModule.IMDB.Scraper.GetTVEpisodeInfo,6,TRACE,"[IMDB][GetTVEpisodeInfo][ID:""tt6633090""] can't parse Rating",
where is tries to get ratings for unaired episodes which adds some time to rescaping but other than that tv show/episode rating scraping works again. I only use IMDB for ratings so can't speak to the rest of it
 It's only a "Trace" information, not an error. That will not be logged in stable release (sometime then). No rating => no rating ;-)
Been scraping since today now crashed with this error
php:
2018-01-25 21:46:41.5442,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException,1,ERROR,EmberAPI,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EmberAPI.NFO.MergeDataScraperResults_TV(DBElement DBTV, List`1 ScrapedList, ScrapeType ScrapeType, ScrapeOptions ScrapeOptions, Boolean withEpisodes)
at EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_TVShow(DBElement& DBElement, ScrapeModifiers& ScrapeModifiers, ScrapeType ScrapeType, ScrapeOptions ScrapeOptions, Boolean showMessage)
at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwTVScraper_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)* at EmberAPI.NFO.MergeDataScraperResults_TV(DBElement DBTV, List`1 ScrapedList, ScrapeType ScrapeType, ScrapeOptions ScrapeOptions, Boolean withEpisodes)
at EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_TVShow(DBElement& DBElement, ScrapeModifiers& ScrapeModifiers, ScrapeType ScrapeType, ScrapeOptions ScrapeOptions, Boolean showMessage)
at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwTVScraper_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)"
(2018-01-25, 19:07)calexicoca Wrote: I am on latest build. I have quite a few sources and when I want to see only movies/TV shows on the specific one and select them via Filters/Source some of them return empty list and the others correct list. Mind you Ember scrapes them and update on Kodi accordingly.
Maybe the sources filter list will only be refreshed on starting Ember. I've to check that tomorrow.

(2018-01-25, 19:07)calexicoca Wrote: Another question is why on my Filters tab it says "Filters (Inactive)"?  Is that a problem? How to activate them?
That means only that you don't have enable any filter.
(2018-01-25, 23:57)komplex Wrote: Been scraping since today now crashed with this error
php:
2018-01-25 21:46:41.5442,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException,1,ERROR,EmberAPI,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EmberAPI.NFO.MergeDataScraperResults_TV(DBElement DBTV, List`1 ScrapedList, ScrapeType ScrapeType, ScrapeOptions ScrapeOptions, Boolean withEpisodes)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)* at EmberAPI.NFO.MergeDataScraperResults_TV(DBElement DBTV, List`1 ScrapedList, ScrapeType ScrapeType, ScrapeOptions ScrapeOptions, Boolean withEpisodes)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)"
 With any tv show? I've only re-added the "Runtime" part to this class, no other changes has been made.
(2018-01-26, 01:31)DanCooper Wrote:  With any tv show? I've only re-added the "Runtime" part to this class, no other changes has been made.

Just happened as i was rescraping all ratings for tv shows/episodes, got this one now
php:
23:04:24.4041,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException,1,ERROR,System,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at TVDB.Web.WebInterface.<GetFullSeriesById>d__38.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at ScraperModule.TVDBs.Scraper.VB$StateMachine_25_GetFullSeriesById.MoveNext()* at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)
at TVDB.Web.WebInterface.<GetFullSeriesById>d__38.MoveNext()
at ScraperModule.TVDBs.Scraper.VB$StateMachine_25_GetFullSeriesById.MoveNext()"

I use the custom scraper dialog if that makes any difference
(2018-01-26, 01:27)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-01-25, 19:07)calexicoca Wrote: I am on latest build. I have quite a few sources and when I want to see only movies/TV shows on the specific one and select them via Filters/Source some of them return empty list and the others correct list. Mind you Ember scrapes them and update on Kodi accordingly.
Maybe the sources filter list will only be refreshed on starting Ember. I've to check that tomorrow.
(2018-01-25, 19:07)calexicoca Wrote: Another question is why on my Filters tab it says "Filters (Inactive)"?  Is that a problem? How to activate them?

How do I enable filters?
(2018-01-26, 04:07)calexicoca Wrote:
(2018-01-26, 01:27)DanCooper Wrote:

How do I enable filters? 
 Use the button to rise up the panel and use a filter...

(2018-01-26, 10:37)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-01-26, 04:07)calexicoca Wrote:
(2018-01-26, 01:27)DanCooper Wrote: Maybe the sources filter list will only be refreshed on starting Ember. I've to check that tomorrow.

How do I enable filters?  
 Use the button to rise up the panel and use a filter...

I know that. But it still says on the bar that it is inactive
Do you've enabled any of this filters?
With all due respect Dan, your short and not very clear responses make me feel stupid.

I posted questions about filters because if I want to filter sources on specific drive but for some drives/folders it works and for some it doesn't ( BTW all of them are listed with the check box when I click on it - but for some when I fill check box returned result is that the list is empty).

I use filters daily so obviously they work for the most part (except sources). My follow up question was why on the tab of the filters window it says "inactive" (when obviously they are active - even on the screen capture you provided it says - inactive). If the correct way to activate filter is to use the button to rise up the panel, even when it is risen it still says - inactive. So I asked that and got a question back from you - do I have filters activated?!? Of course I have them "activated" although they are labeled as - inactive.

Please don't get upset with my frustration. You provided us this amazing tool and are always here to help us use it to maximize its potential and I am very thankful and appreciative of that.
Although Dan's remarks may seem short and sweet - you have to remember that English is not his primary language, so I can imagine giving extensive and detailed responses in a foreign tongue is not the easiest of tasks!
Raspberry PI3 - LibreELEC 8.2.2 - Kodi 17.6 - Aeon MQ7 Krypton Mod 1.4.0.10
Hey guys, I've been on 1.3.0.20 for years and finally got around to trying the new 1.4.90 beta last night.  Very nice new features and thank you.  I have a few small issues as follows:

Poster.jpg, Fanart.jpg and movie.nfo don't show up in main window even though the files are there.  However, if I changed the file name to be moviename-poster.jpg and moviename-fanart.jpg, then they show up.  NFO date doesn't show up with either file naming convention.

I have everything checked in "Edit -> Settings ->Options-General -> Main Window" except for "display language flags" and "display small fanart"

From within "Edit -> Settings ->Movies -> Files and Sources -> File Naming" I have tried enabling/disabling Frodo Helix, Eden and Kodi Interface with no change in displayed results.

Zero information for any Movie Sets is displayed.

All artwork for TV Shows is displayed.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
Tried updating. I just ran the new GIT version on the old directory. It seemed to go fine, popped up and error message. When I start up, nothing is reflected in my sources, etc. I did select default profile but it looks like when it upgraded, it lost something. I am trying to revert, I did backup the directory but hopefully this will tell you what went wrong.

This shows it worked just before updating, then has whatever errors and basically, even though all the stuff looks like it is in the DB, no sources and it looks like everything is blank. This was using the daily
1.4.90-alpha.git.134d3f3.exe from the daily directory. I just cut the log file from the last working scrape.

I had zipped my entire Beta directory before trying to update, so all I had to do was change the beta directory, restore my zip directory which was 1.4.8 and all was well again, but  I would like to update to the latest versions soon so hopefully you can tell me what happened or I will gladly be a test dummy also.

@Karellen- Log removed
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Daily Github x64 builds1