• 7(current)
WIP CommandLine
(2018-01-26, 18:28)zerocool_ie Wrote: Hi @DanCooper,
I'm trying to automate a refresh of my episode nfo's, but not having much luck.
I have marked 1 TVShow to test with as my library is quite large.
This is my command line:
Quote:"Ember Media Manager.exe" -scrapetvshows markedauto nfo -profile "default"
It seems to scrape the show and the seasons, but none of the episode data gets refreshed.
Using Ember Media Manager BETA 1.4.90-alpha.git.1e8e2e0.exe
Would you have any suggestions?
Thanks
-Z 
 Since 1.4.8.x you've to use "episodenfo" as "Scrape Modifier". I forgot to mention that in the tutorial, it's added now.
episodeposter = episode thumb
episodefanart = ?

Both image scrapers for episodes only have poster as an option should probably remove episodefanart for next release
(2018-01-28, 22:37)komplex Wrote: episodeposter = episode thumb
Yes.
(2018-01-28, 22:37)komplex Wrote: episodefanart = ?
Both image scrapers for episodes only have poster as an option should probably remove episodefanart for next release
Like for extrafanarts, extrathumbs and season fanarts, all "fanart" scrapers can/will be used for that. No one use episode fanarts for tv show, but it's possible to sync that with KI and Kodi shows it. I think it's only usefull for home videos. It works so I don't see any reason to remove that feature.
Ah, i thought it was for some image scraper that was removed that had images like this https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=236248
(2018-01-28, 22:29)DanCooper Wrote:  Since 1.4.8.x you've to use "episodenfo" as "Scrape Modifier". I forgot to mention that in the tutorial, it's added now. 
  Thanks Dan, it's working now using:
Quote:"Ember Media Manager.exe" -scrapetvshows markedauto nfo episodenfo -profile "default"
Nerd
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
This is probably more a feature request, but can we get a command line option to pass an identifier through to a scraper to force scrape a movieid, episodeid, or showid? 

hmn...  Might need to force a scraper too as the identifiers would be scraper specific.
Hi Dan,

I'm trying to use the below command to scrape all the missing items from my existing movies, but the command seems to be re-scraping some of the the items that have already been downloaded previously.
In fact it re-downloads the same few items over and over again when I run the command multiple times.

Code:
C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe -nowindow -profile "Default" -scrapemovies missingauto banner clearart clearlogo discart efanarts ethumbs fanart landscape meta nfo poster

Is there something wrong with the command or am I not interpreting something correctly.

Thanks for your help.
(2018-04-07, 05:54)icegod001 Wrote: Hi Dan,

I'm trying to use the below command to scrape all the missing items from my existing movies, but the command seems to be re-scraping some of the the items that have already been downloaded previously.
In fact it re-downloads the same few items over and over again when I run the command multiple times.

Code:
C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe -nowindow -profile "Default" -scrapemovies missingauto banner clearart clearlogo discart efanarts ethumbs fanart landscape meta nfo poster

Is there something wrong with the command or am I not interpreting something correctly.

Thanks for your help.
If you use an 1.4.8.x Alpha or daily version you've to use "extrafanarts" and "extrathumbs" instead of "efanarts" and "ethumbs", otherwise all ScrapeModifiers after the wrong ones will be ignored.

But the propblem is that it looks like there is a bug with "missing" and "meta". If you enable "meta" than every movie will be scraped, even the meta data is already scraped. Atm there is no column in the main data table that says meta is there or not. I can fix that with the next database upgrade that I've planned for multiple rating support. So atm you've to remove "meta" from your command line (and fix efanarts and ethumbs if you use one of the latest versions) as workaround.
(2018-04-07, 13:06)DanCooper Wrote: If you use an 1.4.8.x Alpha or daily version you've to use "extrafanarts" and "extrathumbs" instead of "efanarts" and "ethumbs", otherwise all ScrapeModifiers after the wrong ones will be ignored.

But the propblem is that it looks like there is a bug with "missing" and "meta". If you enable "meta" than every movie will be scraped, even the meta data is already scraped. Atm there is no column in the main data table that says meta is there or not. I can fix that with the next database upgrade that I've planned for multiple rating support. So atm you've to remove "meta" from your command line (and fix efanarts and ethumbs if you use one of the latest versions) as workaround. 
Thanks. I am using 1.4.8.0 so I have updated my command.
I wasn't having any issues with it scraping all movies, but have removed meta from the command just to be safe.
Ember still seems to be behaving the same. I'll illustrate with the picture.
I have a movie with some of the images already downloaded. So I ran the modified command from my previous post but the existing files get redownloaded or the very least their modified timestamp get updated for some reason.
Files before running the command.
Files after running the command. Same file has redownloaded (modified timestamp has been updated).
I also tried enabling the keep existing Option in the GUI. But that didn't help.

Thanks
I tried to create a scheduled task that would rescrape all marked TV episodes, I used on the latest nightly build:
Code:
-profile "Default" -nowindow -scrapetvshows markedauto episodeall

But this does not seem to accomplish what I tried to do. I probably misunderstood something?
Great work, thanks for the CLI.
Are there any plans to integrate triggering of the Kodi Interface via CLI?
E.g. after updating / cleaning the movie db
- sync kodi database
- psuh movie collections to kodi
(2018-04-08, 07:29)icegod001 Wrote:
(2018-04-07, 13:06)DanCooper Wrote: If you use an 1.4.8.x Alpha or daily version you've to use "extrafanarts" and "extrathumbs" instead of "efanarts" and "ethumbs", otherwise all ScrapeModifiers after the wrong ones will be ignored.

Thanks. I am using 1.4.8.0 so I have updated my command.
I wasn't having any issues with it scraping all movies, but have removed meta from the command just to be safe.
Ember still seems to be behaving the same. I'll illustrate with the picture.
I have a movie with some of the images already downloaded. So I ran the modified command from my previous post but the existing files get redownloaded or the very least their modified timestamp get updated for some reason.
Files before running the command.
Files after running the command. Same file has redownloaded (modified timestamp has been updated).
I also tried enabling the keep existing Option in the GUI. But that didn't help.

Thanks 
Ember re-save all images, trailers. themes and NFOs each time a movie is saved to the database. All of this content will be read from disc or if new scraped from internet to memory and saved on evere file name that's enabled in settings. So even nothing has been scraped or changed, the files will be re-written. The reason is that in this way you can be shure that you don't have any different pictures of one image type and all enabled file names are really there.
"Keep extisting" means that no new image will be scraped if one is already existing, even if you run a re-scrape on this image type. In this case existing images can only be re-scraped manually in the "Select Image" dialog or in the "Edit" dialog. But also with this settings the images will be re-saved on every time the media will be (re-)saved to database.
(2018-04-15, 09:24)exe222 Wrote: Great work, thanks for the CLI.
Are there any plans to integrate triggering of the Kodi Interface via CLI?
E.g. after updating / cleaning the movie db
- sync kodi database
- psuh movie collections to kodi

Yes, I've some ideas to add functions like this.
But if you enable the "Real Time Sync" in the Kodi Interface module settings then every change on the database will be synced automatically to Kodi, even if you use CL.
(2018-04-15, 08:08)macel Wrote: I tried to create a scheduled task that would rescrape all marked TV episodes, I used on the latest nightly build:
Code:

But this does not seem to accomplish what I tried to do. I probably misunderstood something?   
I've to check that, but should be working in the latest daily build.
But IMO these CL does no make any sense. Episodes are only marked if you do that manually or enable the settings "Mark new episodes". But new episodes will be scraped automatically while DB update, so it's not really necessary to scrape it.  What is the reason why you want to use this command line?
(2018-04-16, 10:09)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-04-15, 08:08)macel Wrote: I tried to create a scheduled task that would rescrape all marked TV episodes, I used on the latest nightly build:
Code:

I've to check that, but should be working in the latest daily build.
But IMO these CL does no make any sense. Episodes are only marked if you do that manually or enable the settings "Mark new episodes". But new episodes will be scraped automatically while DB update, so it's not really necessary to scrape it.  What is the reason why you want to use this command line? 

I have a script that scrapes the show as soon as it is recorded, this works nicely but I end up with a lot of missing or inaccurate metadata/images (e.g. often the rating is just based on 1 vote or there is no episode poster image yet).

What I was hoping to do was to rescape all the data again later (e.g. every couple days) once there has been enough time for the data to show up on tvdb/trakt/etc.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CommandLine0