• 205(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2018-02-03, 04:54)kaybird Wrote:
(2018-02-02, 21:26)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-02-02, 18:06)kaybird Wrote:  
 Not an issue, it's voluntary because favorite can receive many content like movies, artists, albums etc... So widget tile can't be rectangular, it must be fit with all content. Look :

Git version is not supposed to be installed (in progress work), that's why I'm working like that. So just check forum thread when I release a new version on repo.  
Yes regarding the square black box area, I understand now. I did not realize you could have other things in there besides movie posters.  Maybe add an option that makes posters appear without the black box behind it? That would look a lot cleaner and more polished. Because it looks like an error, like the image didn't fit the box, in an otherwise beautiful interface so it really stands out like sore thumb.

Regarding the git - yes I understand. However I like to have latest and greatest so when I read here about an update to the git I like to get it.  I think (?) git has an option to add a zip download button to a specific part of the git so we don't have to download the whole thing. Not a big deal, but would be convenient if easy to add. Also regarding versioning - I think it is always a good idea when you make a change to the files that the version number get bumped, even if not an official release. Because those who install it have no way to verify that it installed properly. 
You can already do this if you want only posters. Just create a new item in main menu, choose custom widget panel (or list) and select Favourites from Skin Helper Service widgets.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-02-02, 20:22)Publish3r Wrote:
(2018-02-02, 18:15)Ronny3 Wrote: Sorry...my english is not so good...Guilouz.

I have install your Version 2.9.3...Nightly Kodi 18 Alpha 64 Bit from Today for Windows 10 Pro.
The Problem...Kodi 18 crash...under Music Songs if i make the Show cd art for album Option = on = in Full Display Mode
in the Kodi Player...or these Option for Music in the Skin settings = Show cd art for album = on
 My Kodi 18 from today crashes, too, if i try to play music. With the original estuary skin it works. 
 Kodi 18 from today still crashes when playing music. What can i do? Do you need a log?
You have the same Problem...can look here...Publish3r?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=327833
(2018-02-03, 14:08)Publish3r Wrote:
(2018-02-02, 20:22)Publish3r Wrote:
(2018-02-02, 18:15)Ronny3 Wrote: Sorry...my english is not so good...Guilouz.

I have install your Version 2.9.3...Nightly Kodi 18 Alpha 64 Bit from Today for Windows 10 Pro.
The Problem...Kodi 18 crash...under Music Songs if i make the Show cd art for album Option = on = in Full Display Mode
in the Kodi Player...or these Option for Music in the Skin settings = Show cd art for album = on
 My Kodi 18 from today crashes, too, if i try to play music. With the original estuary skin it works.  
 Kodi 18 from today still crashes when playing music. What can i do? Do you need a log? 
Seem to be an issue with Windows build only since 2018/01/26 build.

Go back to 2018/01/25, waiting for a fix.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks, it works.
Ok...Guilouz.
(2018-02-03, 05:08)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-02-03, 04:49)kaybird Wrote:
(2018-02-02, 21:17)Guilouz Wrote: No, I don't plan to do that sorry.  
The above is regarding adding ratings like G, PG, PG-13, R to the bottom right tags when browsing movie posters. I am curious why you do not plan to add this.  As things are now there are 12 (!) different tags that are configurable to display there, and we can nicely turn them on an off as desired. So why not add this G/PG/PG-13 rating tag there as well? People that want it can turn it on and those who do not can turn it off like it is not there. It is much more convenient to scan the titles based on ratings this way.  
 Because there is not only G, PG, PG-13 and R, for other country it's not the same and have different logos with different sizes, so in mediaflags rendering is not good, look here : https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/tree...flags/mpaa 
Thank you. It sounds like you see the value in having the information there, but the issue is the complexity and amount of effort. I fully understand now. Maybe if you keep a wishlist please put this on there for further consideration someday. It would be really handy and useful.
(2018-02-03, 05:18)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-02-02, 21:26)Guilouz Wrote:  Not an issue, it's voluntary because favorite can receive many content like movies, artists, albums etc... So widget tile can't be rectangular, it must be fit with all content. Look :

Git version is not supposed to be installed (in progress work), that's why I'm working like that. So just check forum thread when I release a new version on repo.  
Yes regarding the square black box area, I understand now. I did not realize you could have other things in there besides movie posters.  Maybe add an option that makes posters appear without the black box behind it? That would look a lot cleaner and more polished. Because it looks like an error, like the image didn't fit the box, in an otherwise beautiful interface so it really stands out like sore thumb.

Regarding the git - yes I understand. However I like to have latest and greatest so when I read here about an update to the git I like to get it.  I think (?) git has an option to add a zip download button to a specific part of the git so we don't have to download the whole thing. Not a big deal, but would be convenient if easy to add. Also regarding versioning - I think it is always a good idea when you make a change to the files that the version number get bumped, even if not an official release. Because those who install it have no way to verify that it installed properly.  
You can already do this if you want only posters. Just create a new item in main menu, choose custom widget panel (or list) and select Favourites from Skin Helper Service widgets. 
 Great! I am not sure why this would work since it would still be in Favorites, which has this square black box background so I would expect the same result. But I'll definitely give it a try because it sounds like there's something about this I don't understand.

On a related matter - is it possible to have a menu item defined that lists only the movies tagged as Atmos? If not, is there a way to filter these in the menu?
Hi Guilouz,

if i understand the PVR next up function, it should display a notification of the next program that's about to start, at the moment in English is says "To Be  Continued..." personally i believe this should say "What's on Next ..." or "Next up"

i'v made the following changes to my local language file, happy to do a PR if you & others are in agreements...

Code:
msgctxt "#40196"
msgid "What's on Next ..."
Thanks Angelina ...Today no BUG in Kodi 18 and in the Skin. Smile

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=327833
(2018-02-03, 20:26)kaybird Wrote:
(2018-02-03, 04:54)kaybird Wrote: Yes regarding the square black box area, I understand now. I did not realize you could have other things in there besides movie posters.  Maybe add an option that makes posters appear without the black box behind it? That would look a lot cleaner and more polished. Because it looks like an error, like the image didn't fit the box, in an otherwise beautiful interface so it really stands out like sore thumb.

Great! I am not sure why this would work since it would still be in Favorites, which has this square black box background so I would expect the same result. But I'll definitely give it a try because it sounds like there's something about this I don't understand.

On a related matter - is it possible to have a menu item defined that lists only the movies tagged as Atmos? If not, is there a way to filter these in the menu? 
 You must create a smartplaylist pointing to Atmos file and use this playlist in personalize home menu : https://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-02-04, 11:26)AshG Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

if i understand the PVR next up function, it should display a notification of the next program that's about to start, at the moment in English is says "To Be  Continued..." personally i believe this should say "What's on Next ..." or "Next up"

i'v made the following changes to my local language file, happy to do a PR if you & others are in agreements...

Code:
msgctxt "#40196"
msgid "What's on Next ..."
Fixed on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-02-02, 21:26)Guilouz Wrote:  Not an issue, it's voluntary because favorite can receive many content like movies, artists, albums etc... So widget tile can't be rectangular, it must be fit with all content. Look :

Thank you however I was not able to get it to work. I created a new item and set its menu action to Favorites but that just put it in the menu on the left with no posters on the right in the list? Can you please elaborate step by step on how to do?
(2018-02-04, 19:08)kaybird Wrote:
(2018-02-03, 04:54)kaybird Wrote: Yes regarding the square black box area, I understand now. I did not realize you could have other things in there besides movie posters.  Maybe add an option that makes posters appear without the black box behind it? That would look a lot cleaner and more polished. Because it looks like an error, like the image didn't fit the box, in an otherwise beautiful interface so it really stands out like sore thumb.

Thank you however I was not able to get it to work. I created a new item and set its menu action to Favorites but that just put it in the menu on the left with no posters on the right in the list? Can you please elaborate step by step on how to do? 
 - Create new menu item in personalize home menu
- Set type of widget to Widgets to personalize -> Vertical panel (or list as you want)
- Select Widget -> Skin Helper Service Widgets -> Skin Helper Service Widgets -> Favourites -> Favourites
- Widget appearance -> Posters panel
- And enable 'Hide categories widget' setting
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,
I don't really use the Extended Information script, but still wanted to make use of that button on my OSD to open the Video and Music info dialog screens instead. I thought it would be a simple case of replacing the ActivateWindow(1141) command for that button with the corresponding ActivateWindow command for Music and Video. When I tried this with the Music Info Dialog (12001), the window opens, but I get no background and no data. What do I need to do to effect that change?
  • 205(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17