• 68(current)
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
It's curious because I've selected es in the Language for The MovieDB request and also for Autocompletion language in the Autocompletion Tab.

I don't understand...
Hello Alanon
Quote:On your first point, I'll try to decrease the signal bars a bit more
Alanon, I have another proposition known from Enigma2. Could you do that. Every 10 channels skip to the next 10. I think it will be an easier and better solution for browsing channels.

First 10 channels
http://imgie.pl/image/JxE9R
Next 10 channels
http://imgie.pl/image/J56hV

1. I am on channel 10.
2. I press the down arrow.
3. The board changes to the next 10 channels.
4. The first channel on the "11" list is marked.

And in this way, every 10 channels.

You can do this in both options. Under the C and TAB keys

Possibly, does anyone know what function is responsible for the "TAB" key in the keymap editor? I need to assign the TAB key to my Harmony remote.
(2018-02-05, 18:42)Alfredo Pérez Wrote: It's curious because I've selected es in the Language for The MovieDB request and also for Autocompletion language in the Autocompletion Tab.

I don't understand...

At this point, it might be that Kodi cached the information in English so that's why it's displaying it. On the other hand (and I'm not sure about this), it might be that Universal Movie Scraper has more language options than the other one? Perhaps that's worth seeing into?

(2018-02-05, 19:10)kowalmisiek Wrote: Alanon, I have another proposition known from Enigma2. Could you do that. Every 10 channels skip to the next 10. I think it will be an easier and better solution for browsing channels.

Do you have a link to the skin, so I can take a look? Smile
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
(2018-02-05, 22:28)Alanon Wrote:
(2018-02-05, 18:42)Alfredo Pérez Wrote: It's curious because I've selected es in the Language for The MovieDB request and also for Autocompletion language in the Autocompletion Tab.

I don't understand...

At this point, it might be that Kodi cached the information in English so that's why it's displaying it. On the other hand (and I'm not sure about this), it might be that Universal Movie Scraper has more language options than the other one? Perhaps that's worth seeing into?

(2018-02-05, 19:10)kowalmisiek Wrote: Alanon, I have another proposition known from Enigma2. Could you do that. Every 10 channels skip to the next 10. I think it will be an easier and better solution for browsing channels.

Do you have a link to the skin, so I can take a look? Smile 
 This is dmconcinnity-hd-hardymod

https://www.sendspace.com/file/u5d94z
A great skin. But I have a problem with TV. When starting the EPG from main menu (Television), the "View Options" appears on the top, you need click BACk on RC, the same when you leave the EPG - you need to double-BACK on the remote control to exit. In Eminence (without mod) there is no problem. Kodi 17.6

For posterity.
In the file MyPVRGuide.xml delete  
xml:
<include>PVR_Menu</include>
and in the file MyPVRChannels.xml delete
xml:
<include>PVR_Menu2</include>
Hmm, im not seeing the new Hub widget views and options in 2.4.5.1?
Am I crazy or just blind?
(2018-02-08, 08:43)tomasiek Wrote: A great skin. But I have a problem with TV. When starting the EPG from main menu (Television), the "View Options" appears on the top, you need click BACk on RC, the same when you leave the EPG - you need to double-BACK on the remote control to exit. In Eminence (without mod) there is no problem. Kodi 17.6
This is not a bug. If I remember correctly, it was a feature requested way back in the old Eminence days, in order to be able to access the menu without having to have a separate menu key. The reason why it was mapped to the back is because all the arrow keys usually applied to this purpose were already taken by the EPG, and the back key is nearly universal. 

I wouldn't recommend removing any includes from the files, as that will completely remove the menu, making it completely inaccessible. You won't have any sort, view or grouping options available anywhere in the PVR interface. I can easily disable the back command from the guide interface, but in that case, the menu will only be accessible via its dedicated key.

I don't use PVR so I have no idea if this is much of an inconvenience?

(2018-02-09, 01:16)jdig4240 Wrote: Hmm, im not seeing the new Hub widget views and options in 2.4.5.1?
Am I crazy or just blind?
Nope! The new version is 2.5 and is still Git only. It will be released soon, I'm still waiting for some translations and trying to work out some more kinks in the process. You can still download the zip from the OP link and install the update manually.

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
what can we expect from the new HUD Widgets?  I love the Emincen OSD incl. its clear art but still hesitant to keep it as the MainScreen Widget / Shwocase Widgets are not really saisfying. As a pure Menu base Skin its awesome!

keep up the good work
Hello Alanon

How's work on converting PVR? Can you give some photos?
(2018-02-09, 12:44)Alanon Wrote: I wouldn't recommend removing any includes from the files, as that will completely remove the menu, making it completely inaccessible. You won't have any sort, view or grouping options available anywhere in the PVR interface. I can easily disable the back command from the guide interface, but in that case, the menu will only be accessible via its dedicated key.

I don't use PVR so I have no idea if this is much of an inconvenience? 
 For me there is no difference - for my kids is big. Personally, I do not use the change of view in EPG.
BTW - in last version i noticed that it takes a long time to refresh the widgets after, for example, leaving the movie to the menu. It takes about 5-10 seconds...
(2018-02-09, 15:37)PX80 Wrote: what can we expect from the new HUD Widgets?  I love the Emincen OSD incl. its clear art but still hesitant to keep it as the MainScreen Widget / Shwocase Widgets are not really saisfying. As a pure Menu base Skin its awesome!

keep up the good work
At the moment there's only a universal layout control that affects all the hub widgets (art and list placement). I'm hoping to add layout settings for each hub as soon as I figure out how to implement it properly.

(2018-02-09, 17:59)kowalmisiek Wrote: Hello Alanon

How's work on converting PVR? Can you give some photos?
There has been no progress at all. The skin you sent me was a jumble of files with a completely different structure.

(2018-02-09, 20:41)tomasiek Wrote: For me there is no difference - for my kids is big. Personally, I do not use the change of view in EPG.
BTW - in last version i noticed that it takes a long time to refresh the widgets after, for example, leaving the movie to the menu. It takes about 5-10 seconds... 
Basically, in data retrieval widgets it depends mostly on the state of the servers. Sometimes they load up quickly, other times they are slow. Also, the available resources on the device can also have an impact, as sometimes Kodi doesn't have as much memory available, which slows down the refresh rate.

Excuse me. I sent you the installer.
Here is the skin

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hyyzy7

As for skin scrolling, I mean this type. Every 10 channels skip to another 10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy7EtW2pkfs
(2018-02-11, 12:01)kowalmisiek Wrote: Excuse me. I sent you the installer.
Here is the skin

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hyyzy7

As for skin scrolling, I mean this type. Every 10 channels skip to another 10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy7EtW2pkfs
I've done some research and it seems that Enigma2 and this mod are meant to work with set-top boxes running some kind of embedded Linux. This is like some kind of bridge or backend that links with Kodi. Either way, I don't have a box, nor do I run Linux, so I can't try it out, and the syntax is completely different, so its solutions are most likely not applicable to ordinary Kodi skins.

Thanks for checking the enigma2 skin. I'm sorry she did not come in useful.
Can you enter such a scrolling list of channels as I showed in the movie (youtube)?

Will you be able to enter the C channel list view like under the TAB key?
Its a good skin but the mod version is confusing for the context menu.
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)21