Release ABC Family Channel
(2016-07-28, 08:58)drdwridav Wrote: Website changes again? Can't get episode listings to load for any programme, though shows already in library play fine - so presume it's just the website layout that's changed....

Anyone else confirm episode lists not loading for them (and not just me!)
(2016-08-04, 15:20)drdwridav Wrote:
(2016-07-28, 08:58)drdwridav Wrote: Website changes again? Can't get episode listings to load for any programme, though shows already in library play fine - so presume it's just the website layout that's changed....

Anyone else confirm episode lists not loading for them (and not just me!)

Quite a few changes. It will be a while before I get this going again.
V3.0.3 fixes the playback issues and adds some content. Not much 1080 available at this point.

A PR has been issued for the kodi.org repo. Should update in a few days.
Hi learningit. Happy new year and thank you for continuing to maintain your great addons. Just a note to say abc family is not showing up season 2 of new series, like shadow hunters
Hi learningit,
Is this addon working at your end? Can't get any episodes to scrape today...
Same here.

Debug Log Windows Jarvis 16.1
Throws an error the second I try to access the addon.
In case it helps, this is what the Kodi log shows:
Code:
23:48:59.756 T:123145303453696   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/User/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/plugin.video.abcfamily/default.py", line 12, in <module>
                                                ma.processAddonEvent()
                                              File "/Users/User/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.t1mlib/lib/t1mlib.py", line 209, in processAddonEvent
                                                if mode==  None:  self.procDir(self.getAddonMenu,    p('url'), 'files', 'default_view')
                                              File "/Users/User/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.t1mlib/lib/t1mlib.py", line 156, in procDir
                                                ilist = dirFunc(url, ilist)
                                              File "/Users/User/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/plugin.video.abcfamily/resources/lib/scraper.py", line 26, in getAddonMenu
                                                html = re.compile('<main(.+?)</main', re.DOTALL).search(ihtml).group(1)
                                            AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
23:48:59.779 T:140735218294784   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.abcfamily/
23:48:59.779 T:140735218294784   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.abcfamily/) failed
V3.0.4 Update
Fixes website changes.
has been submitted to the kodi.org repo, should update in a few days.
Hi learningit.
Can you check at your end on shadowhunters? Season 2 is unlocked on freeform website but nothing listed through the add-on on my devices.
Thanks!
Same issue with Beyond.
V3.0.5 fixes above issue
The update has been submitted to the kodi.org repo. The add-on should update in a few days.
Hey, are you planning to update the add-on? In lots of shows I either don't get the list of episodes (e.g. Last Man Standing or Make It Or Break It) or the episodes won't play (e.g. Job or No Job).

Also, it would be great to have the livestream from the website, too.
(2018-02-10, 02:05)Joanka Wrote: Hey, are you planning to update the add-on? In lots of shows I either don't get the list of episodes (e.g. Last Man Standing or Make It Or Break It) or the episodes won't play (e.g. Job or No Job).

Also, it would be great to have the livestream from the website, too.
 Hey, No.
The show is listed as having free episodes, but it really doesn't. It would take way too much time to figure that out upfront, so you will get shows that are empty. I have no idea why Freeform does that.

Livestream requires a valid cable id which most people using Kodi don't have.
I do not implement them anymore because of idiots who were selling my add-ons with stolen/shared cable ids on ebay.
@learningit: Thanks for your response. It's a pity that a bunch of idiots have spoiled the whole thing Sad

Anyway, thanks for the explanations, now I won't click like crazy again and again Wink. So if the show does not load any episodes it means that in fact there aren't any. And what about those where you get a list but they won't start? Is it the same? (Sorry for bothering you with questions; probably I just gotta compare the list with the website content.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ABC Family Channel1