GSOC 2018 Interested in "Add a picture library" project
Hello,
1.I am Dhiraj Sharma from Army Institute of Technology Pune.My college is affiliated to University of Pune,India.
2.I am currently doing my Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics branch,though i belong to Electronics but i have interest in opensource and i have done a lot of work on it.
3.I am Microsoft Student Partner which i had earned after doing a project on linking Java Software application with MySql database.This project was basically on Java Frames where user selects its favourite nba team,favourite team player and a connection code of java with Sql was used to show the data of his favourite team player.
4.I have participated in hackathons where our idea was based on Home Automation using Arduino and mobile app to provide efficient flow of electricity in house.
5.I have presented a paper in IEEE Conference based on "Wireless Power Transfer".
6.I have used Raspberry Pi 3 and some sensors for a hackathon where our idea was based on flushing the toilet automatically when a person leaves the toilet and currently Indian Government is funding us for this project.
6.I have been programming since i was in my 11th standard and i have scored 99 marks out of 100 in 12th class in my Coding subject i.e Informatics Practices which includes C++,Java and MYSql.For this score i have achieved a merit Certificate from my 12th class CBSE board.
7.I am currently doing an internship with Hasura which is an Indian Startup where i am developing a twitter clone webapp using react js and material-ui framework.
8.I have not contributed for opensource but due to my internship in Hasura i have command on using github repos.
9.I can share my linkedin profile and github profile to have a look on my code and certifications.
10.As i am Microsoft student Partner,i have got C++,MySQL and Sql lite certfication from the programs they offer.All these is displayed in my linkedin profile,i will share it if you provide me the permission to do so.
11.I am a student and i am free after 4:30 pm in the evening in college regular hours.I can utilize my time properly for my project because you can see that these above stated things were done in accordance with my studies .
12.During summer i want to devote my full time on developing this project and i assure that it will be great work.
Nice to meet you Smile
Sir can i get some advice on how to start with this project?
You night be able to get some pointers from some previous abandoned work, see my post at https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2703347
What is the project?
Blinding intro BTW! Big Grin
Blinding intro Huh? I am not getting you.
It's an extensive introduction, and I believe that the first item #6 was particularly impressive to him. Laugh
(2018-02-14, 18:05)Dhiraj24 Wrote: Sir can i get some advice on how to start with this project?
 Well, have you build Kodi on your machine? See: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master.../README.md
I would start there, if you run into problems join us on freenode. #kodi-dev
Ok fine, i feel that i have to prove my skills and then i will join a laugh with you. Sir,i have started working and in few days i will get back to you.
Hello.
I am Luthfi Fauzi as student Telkom University Indonesia. I interest to Add a picture library Idea List from XBMC Foundation in GSOC 2018. I ever user C++ code before in my study. I want to discuss more about this project.
In my study, I ever code with C++ with visual studio and Qt. Making a simulator for simple electrical circuit. 
From this introduction, I want to join in this project for GSOC. I think, I can study more and get more experience and knowledge. 

Thank you
(2018-02-24, 03:33)fkfauzi Wrote: Hello.
I am Luthfi Fauzi as student Telkom University Indonesia. I interest to Add a picture library Idea List from XBMC Foundation in GSOC 2018. I ever user C++ code before in my study. I want to discuss more about this project.
In my study, I ever code with C++ with visual studio and Qt. Making a simulator for simple electrical circuit. 
From this introduction, I want to join in this project for GSOC. I think, I can study more and get more experience and knowledge. 

Thank you
Hey, nice to hear if you have questions let us know Smile
sir i will let you know the whole details of this project which i want to propose by 16 march, rightnow i am having my university exam which will be over by 10 march.
Hi Razze,

I would like to work on this project. I've never used Kodi as of now but have started exploring it. I've also started working on the links from other messages in the thread.
Hey nice to have you here Smile
(2018-02-18, 19:05)Klojum Wrote: It's an extensive introduction, and I believe that the first item #6 was particularly impressive to him. Laugh
 YES! BUT as usual, DOA!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GSOC 2018 Interested in "Add a picture library" project0