• 6(current)
Release Food Network Video Addon
All 5 Scripps add-ons (Cooking Channel, DIY, Food Network, HGTV, Travel Channel) have been fixed. The add-ons should auto-update in a few days.
FANTASTIC! Saw it was running this morning. Now to go into a cooking coma.

Thanks for the fix. It is greatly appreciated.
Of the 5 scripts that you say are now working, only Cooking Channel and Food Network fail.
(2018-02-15, 21:51)Thundarl Wrote: Of the 5 scripts that you say are now working, only Cooking Channel and Food Network fail.

They were all fine when I said they were. Now we're going to wait a while until they stop fooling around with their websites.
V3.0.10 fixes website change
A pull request has been made to the kodi.org repo
The add-on should update in a few days
Hmmm... I have version 3.0.10, but Food Network and Cooking are still not working. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but still no go.
Same here. When i click on it it just returns me to video addons
Not seeing those problems. If you think.you have an.issue a debug log is required. See the wiki.for info.about that.

Also bear in mind that geoblocks are in place for those websites, so if you're outside the U.S. they won't work for you.
Ive got unotelly and its not as good as it was. Must be that, thanks
@learningit I am having some trouble with the food network addon.  It appears it updated to 3.0.10 yesterday and I can see the listing of titles, but it doesn't do anything when I select one.  For example, I would expect it to list the episodes when I select "Beat Bobby Flay" but instead it is remaining on the listing of titles.  I have a debug log linked:
https://pastebin.com/eJA6pNsb

If I downgrade to 3.0.9 the addon doesn't launch at all.  Please let me know if I can provide any additional detail.
There's an issue with the add-on currently. I'll get to it next weekend.
Thanks for the quick response!  That will be great.
I second that, I love this app and use it all the time. Thanks!
Hmm. It seems to magically be working again.
As of 9:45 AM on Jan 12th, it does not seem to be working. No lists of available shows. For a few days many shows were missing but then like happens often in the first week of the month more and more shows appeared but then for the last 3 days no list of any show. It just goes to a listing of Files, Videos, Add-ons with no correlation to the Food Network line up.

Each day I tried to force an update with no change. This occurred on both an NVIDIA Shield and Raspberry Pi running KODI 17.6

I'll just be patient as I enjoy the add-on and it is worth the wait.

Thanks,
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Food Network Video Addon0