• 146(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
that is outline vs plot
It may be obvious, or already been answered before, but anyway...

For one particular movie, I want to use the original title for display and sorting, instead of the localized title, because it is the one everybody uses (I even did not know there was a local title). How can I do this? I tried several things, but nothing seems to work.
(2018-02-16, 15:41)GrosNours Wrote: It may be obvious, or already been answered before, but anyway...

For one particular movie, I want to use the original title for display and sorting, instead of the localized title, because it is the one everybody uses (I even did not know there was a local title). How can I do this? I tried several things, but nothing seems to work.
 Change the titles manually in the Edit dialog and lock that movie from future scraping. A locked movie can only be changed in the Edit dialog.
(2018-02-16, 15:44)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-02-16, 15:41)GrosNours Wrote: It may be obvious, or already been answered before, but anyway...

Change the titles manually in the Edit dialog and lock that movie from future scraping. A locked movie can only be changed in the Edit dialog. 
Thanks for your answer.

An idea of a future enhancement, maybe? Ability to choose between original or local title
(2018-02-15, 21:18)Poland Wrote: Hello Friends.Explain to me.I have a mistake in several series of films .
1.Main view of the series of the German plot
2.When I enter a single movie, there is a plot of my Poland

ImageImage
my problem what is it?Wine settings in the Kodi Program ??

MoviePilot - excluded
OFDB - excluded
(2018-02-16, 19:26)Poland Wrote: my problem what is it?Wine settings in the Kodi Program ??
Can i get a link to the skin you are using because i think it's a skin issue
(2018-02-16, 20:25)komplex Wrote:
(2018-02-16, 19:26)Poland Wrote: my problem what is it?Wine settings in the Kodi Program ??
Or open the nfo file to see if the same info is in there
If yes,rescrape that movie
If not it's a skin issue or some addon that that skin is using
Found the skin he's using, no idea what's up works fine for me. The first pictures shows the tagline (or teaser) from https://www.moviepilot.de/movies/300-2 the second pictures just looks like the plot in Polish from imdb/tmdb. Maybe because https://www.themoviedb.org/collection/12...anguage=pl doesnt have a tagline in Polish that it's still using the old scraped data
(2018-02-16, 21:26)komplex Wrote: The first pictures shows the tagline (or teaser) from https://www.moviepilot.de/movies/300-2 the second pictures just looks like the plot in Polish from imdb/tmdb. Maybe because https://www.themoviedb.org/collection/12...anguage=pl doesnt have a tagline in Polish that it's still using the old scraped data
For shure the outline is from a german scraper. But what I should say if the user tells me that he hasn't enable any german scrapers. TMDB has no outline, so the outline will never be overwritten after a rescrape. I just do not feel like asking a thousand times until I get the complete info ....

I use skin  skin.aeonmq7-2.0.7.6
(2018-02-16, 21:05)T-bird_se Wrote:
(2018-02-16, 20:25)komplex Wrote:
Ember Media Menager creates a NFO file ?? I deleted the file from this movie and did not create a new NFO file, how to set EMM it to create a new one ?? I apologize for the weak English language

Hi Dan,
EMM is scraping "See more" entry for directors:

tt7208366 for example
  <director>See more ┬╗</director>

Thanks for the fix.
Try this
1.Image
2.Image
3.Image
(2018-02-16, 21:50)Poland Wrote:
(2018-02-16, 21:05)T-bird_se Wrote:
(2018-02-16, 20:25)komplex Wrote: Can i get a link to the skin you are using because i think it's a skin issue    
Ember Media Menager creates a NFO file ?? I deleted the file from this movie and did not create a new NFO file, how to set EMM it to create a new one ?? I apologize for the weak English language

Yes the nfo creation is one of Embers job to do
Just deleting the nfo does't do anything as the info already collected is in both Embers and Kodis DB
To recreate it just hit rescrape at the bottom from the screen above or from context menu as shown in Komplex last image

If you then are happy with the result you have to update Kodi and it's done in one of two ways
  1. If you have Kodi Interface setup in Ember, sync that movie to Kodi
  2. From info panel in Kodi, do an update on the movie (a rescan is not picking it up)

if I understood English it would be easier . I do not understand everything. Where to find the reason ?? in Kodi in settings,? scrapers ?? In the Ember MM settings ?? What you have shown above has not changed anything
  • 146(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2