• 211(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
see if you have in MyVideos109.db streamdetails for that id movie ?
As I said Kodi isue...

Try to add new language-subtitle and update library or what is need to add new subtitle in kodidb...and you will see that this not possible .All mine language are from old version of kodi.
Now kodi dont write local (external) sub in kodi.db, and SHS cant show when subtitle isnt int database.

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2018-02-15, 13:53)Angelinas Wrote: see if you have in MyVideos109.db streamdetails for that id movie ?
As I said Kodi isue...

Try to add new language-subtitle and update library or what is need to add new subtitle in kodidb...and you will see that this not possible .All mine language are from old version of kodi.
Now kodi dont write local (external) sub in kodi.db, and SHS cant show when subtitle isnt int database.

Yes they are in my db. All my subtitles are embedded in mkv containers.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thank you for your nice work!
I would like to request a mini timeline epg , something like this, but maybe only 3-4 lines
Salutations! I'm trying to add a custom menu option for educational videos from a few MOOC courses I'm following. I'm just curious how I might go around adding metadata to these, such as thumbnails and descriptions. I've already checked the wiki and searched around, and I'm somewhat at a loss of what to do. Thanks very much for any advice anyone can offer.

Could there be an option to display Resoltion in the posters? Thanks.

(2018-02-15, 21:20)Jönke Wrote: Thank you for your nice work!
I would like to request a mini timeline epg , something like this, but maybe only 3-4 lines
 No, i do not plan to do this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-02-16, 16:44)BTRBT Wrote: Salutations! I'm trying to add a custom menu option for educational videos from a few MOOC courses I'm following. I'm just curious how I might go around adding metadata to these, such as thumbnails and descriptions. I've already checked the wiki and searched around, and I'm somewhat at a loss of what to do. Thanks very much for any advice anyone can offer.

To have metadata from scrapers, your video must be referenced on website like themoviedb.org, thetvdb.com.

For personal video, you can use nfo file : https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-02-16, 20:17)stephen147 Wrote: Could there be an option to display Resoltion in the posters? Thanks.

No, there is already resolution info at the bottom in media flags.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-02-16, 21:38)Guilouz Wrote: For personal video, you can use nfo file : https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files 
Thanks for the response. I've read over this page, and have tried adding .nfo files to the folder these videos are contained in, similarly to how they are after a multiple-file media library export, but nothing seems to be updating. I've really just been trying to change the displayed title, just to see that it's working.

Have you got an example of how it should look?
(2018-02-17, 09:06)BTRBT Wrote: Have you got an example of how it should look?
Do you mean how the NFO file should look? If yes, then click on section 4- Sample movie nfo file and expand the green box. The example is in there.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hello

I wanted to report a bug, there is a problem creating a movie widget when the video source is multi-path it doesn't show you the movies, the only solution I found was after selecting the movie path I select "file view" instead of movies, by doing this it display the movies but I cannot use some option like display by year, rating date added, etc, etc.

I think it has to do with skin helper service.

how to reproduce

use a multi-path video source, then create a widget and select that the multi-path video source: Choose item for menu ---> video library ---->Sources> (select the multi-path movie source)
(2018-02-17, 22:28)abescalamis Wrote: Hello

I wanted to report a bug, there is a problem creating a movie widget when the video source is multi-path it doesn't show you the movies, the only solution I found was after selecting the movie path I select "file view" instead of movies, by doing this it display the movies but I cannot use some option like display by year, rating date added, etc, etc.

how to reproduce

use a multi-path video source, then create a widget and select that the multi-path video source: Choose item for menu ---> video library ---->Sources> (select the multi-path movie source)
You have to create a playlist and select it in the Widget:
Smart ¨Playlists
(2018-02-14, 04:29)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-02-14, 03:32)abescalamis Wrote:
(2018-02-13, 21:10)Guilouz Wrote: 1) It' already possible :

2) Not really understand what do you mean, there is already a toggle button for subtitles :   
 #1) Thank you I didn't know that it was possible, I learned something new, lol.

#2) I took your screenshot, and added what my suggestion using paint, please consider it.

It's not possible to list all subtitles on video player, only current selected subtitles. 
I got a response from a kodi developer stating that "Videoplayer does expose all languages available", look at the tread, also check the example #2 I really like that one better than the one I showed you.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2704626
(2018-02-17, 22:37)lepoilu Wrote:

how to reproduce

Smart ¨Playlists 

Nope, I tried that too!! I also tried doing a Node, but everything that points to a multi-path movie source fails.
(2018-02-18, 00:53)abescalamis Wrote:
(2018-02-17, 22:37)lepoilu Wrote:

how to reproduce

Smart ¨Playlists 

Nope, I tried that too!! I also tried doing a Node, but everything that points to a multi-path movie source fails. 
 Indeed there seems to be a problem with Multits sources ...

You have to ask the question in the right place, because it has nothing to do with the skin, since the problem exists with the creation of playlists.
  • 211(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17