• 4(current)
Alpha AudioAddict [DI, RadioTunes, Rock|Jazz|Classical Radio] (2018-July-11 : v0.6.1)
(2017-12-21, 19:20)leas Wrote:
(2017-12-21, 11:56)Ronin-4 Wrote: jazz and classical links not working.....
This is known but there is no solution available so far to utilize the API as I did so far: Github Issue
Icecast servers of all networks except 'Digitally Imported' & 'RadioTunes' are either offline or not responding. This makes the API for these networks useless at the moment unless I find another possibility to circumvent it. I don't expect this to happen anytime soon.

If someone has the time and mood to find a way to still utilize the API for these networks, I would appreciate it.
My impression is that 'Digitally Imported' & 'RadioTunes' will follow and on the other networks they are currently preparing and testing fundamental changes to the API and streaming servers. 
now even radiotunes doesn't work anymore... :-\
(2017-12-30, 16:48)thent Wrote: now even radiotunes doesn't work anymore... :-\ 
True, radiotunes public icecast servers are down as well, premium icecast servers are still online for all networks. So premium listeners aren't affected by this changes! Querying the API still points to the public icecast servers, I haven't found anything in the API so far which would produce any valid links for public streams. It seems that public listening changed fundamentally in a way that session keys are now needed to listen to the public streams and it looks like that there are no streams anymore but that the songs are requested one by one and the web player or Android/IOS apps are arranging these to a "stream"!

This is at least what I saw via inspecting parts of the web player. I don't know currently if this is the only way of free listening or if other possibilities still exist. It can be expected that DI will follow soon and only premium streams will work with this addon. If premium will also experience any fundamental changes isn't known so far.
(2017-12-30, 23:26)leas Wrote:
(2017-12-30, 16:48)thent Wrote: now even radiotunes doesn't work anymore... :-\ 
True, radiotunes public icecast servers are down as well, premium icecast servers are still online for all networks. So premium listeners aren't affected by this changes! Querying the API still points to the public icecast servers, I haven't found anything in the API so far which would produce any valid links for public streams. It seems that public listening changed fundamentally in a way that session keys are now needed to listen to the public streams and it looks like that there are no streams anymore but that the songs are requested one by one and the web player or Android/IOS apps are arranging these to a "stream"!

This is at least what I saw via inspecting parts of the web player. I don't know currently if this is the only way of free listening or if other possibilities still exist. It can be expected that DI will follow soon and only premium streams will work with this addon. If premium will also experience any fundamental changes isn't known so far. 
 Thanks for clearing up!
​​​​I was really thinking about getting a premium account for next year, but as it turns out it's too risky. And without Kodi support it's not an option at all.
seems to be broken, i signed up and nothing will play
(2018-02-20, 10:22)denis93c Wrote: seems to be broken, i signed up and nothing will play
All public icecast servers are disabled, premium is still working.

I will abandon public stream support, this is sad I know but I'm not going to reverse engineer the new public stream protocol of any AudioAddict network. To me it looks that they want to protect their public streams better against third party apps and I'm going to respect it. This is my decision, I'm sorry and thanks to everyone who is/was using my addon so far.

I will still maintain premium support! There are already some changes prepared to drop public stream support and add some enhancements, a current development version can be downloaded here: develop branch

I can't tell at the moment at which time there will be a new release but it will come as soon as I got some additional things straight.
Now it happened, v0.6.0 was just released: v0.6.0 (you have to rename the downloaded archive to: plugin.audio.addict.zip in order to install it)!

The big changes are:
  • no free (non-premium) support anymore
  • authentication from now on only via ListenKey (grab yours here e.g.: PlayerSettings)
  • simplified addon settings menu
  • improved supported channel detection
  • improved error handling
  • if only one network is selected in the settings, opening the addon will show directly the channel list instead of a network list with only one entry

This version is incompatible with "playlists" which have been created with previous versions! You have to re-create your playlists.

I hope the people with a premium account still enjoy the addon, for all others I'm sorry but I have to abandon now non-premium support after the recent changes in the AudioAddict network!
Hi,

and many thx for that Add-On!!
I use Kodi on my vdr and installed v 0.6.0.
I also have a premium account on di.fm.

The problem: after a few minutes the music stops briefly and I hear very high frequency whistles (?) for some minutes.
Then everything works well for some minutes and i got the lagging again.

What can i do to find the problem?

The earlyer version was working perfectly for me.

Thx for your work!
(2018-03-23, 13:20)swinja3 Wrote: Hi,

and many thx for that Add-On!!
I use Kodi on my vdr and installed v 0.6.0.
I also have a premium account on di.fm.

The problem: after a few minutes the music stops briefly and I hear very high frequency whistles (?) for some minutes.
Then everything works well for some minutes and i got the lagging again.

What can i do to find the problem?

The earlyer version was working perfectly for me.

Thx for your work!
Since I'm only forwarding a "Stream URL" to Kodi my assumption is that either Kodi can't handle the audio stream properly or the AudioAddict server which was chosen doesn't work well. For this problem I have already prepared a new update where you will be able to choose in the settings the streaming server. There are only four servers, so you have to try if one of these provides a more stable stream to your location.

If this won't help, than we can try to debug what happens during the time where the stream stutters or stops if Kodi provides verbose enough logs.
I try to release the new version in the next couple of days.
Thx!

Waiting to test the new version....
Hello!

Can you please give me a link to a previous version?

Thx!
(2018-03-28, 13:11)swinja3 Wrote: Hello!

Can you please give me a link to a previous version?

Thx!
 plugin.audio.addict: releases
Thank you!
Code:
16:12:16.562 T:3102765936 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(61, /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.addict/addon.py): entering source directory /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.addict
16:12:16.562 T:3102765936 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(61, /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.addict/addon.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "plugin.audio.addict" dependent on version 2.20.0 of the xbmc.python api
16:12:16.577 T:3102765936 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named audioaddict
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.addict/addon.py", line 11, in <module>
import audioaddict # pylint: disable=wrong-import-position
ImportError: No module named audioaddict
-->End of Python script error report<--
16:12:16.578 T:3102765936 DEBUG: onExecutionDone(61, /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.addict/addon.py)
16:12:16.581 T:3102765936 INFO: Python interpreter stopped

Any ideas why this addon suddenly started to throw such exceptions, meaning - not working?
(2018-07-09, 15:15)ChimeyJimmey Wrote: Any ideas why this addon suddenly started to throw such exceptions, meaning - not working?
I see there is an issue open on GitHub, I will handle it there. For everyone else interested, discussion will continue: here
I guess this ticket on GitHub was created by you?
Yes, it was me.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AudioAddict [DI, RadioTunes, Rock|Jazz|Classical Radio] (2018-July-11 : v0.6.1)1