• 218(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2018-03-05, 21:33)azido Wrote: IT's me again.

Regarding the "letter select" problem, i think here is the trouble:

20:27:41.033 T:3310338960   DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> plugin called with parameters: {u'action': u'alphabetletter', u'letter': u'd'}
20:27:41.045 T:3990877072   DEBUG: Thread scriptobs 3990877072 terminating
20:27:41.120 T:4095793744 WARNING: CGUIWindowManager - HandleAction - ignoring action 143, because topmost modal dialog closing animation is running
20:27:41.310 T:4095793744 WARNING: Previous line repeats 4 times.

Looks like my machine simply is too slow, right?

I am having the same problem and seeing the same errors.
Tnx. Got it.
Yes I know that's why I've stopped using libreelec for a while [emoji3]
Image Image
I'm sure this has been asked already but is animated fanart supported? I know animated posters are. Thanks Smile
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
(2018-03-07, 02:25)LupinSansei Wrote: I'm sure this has been asked already but is animated fanart supported? I know animated posters are. Thanks Smile
 No, not supported.
 Estuary MOD V2 
hello 

i have upgrade to version 2.9.6 on nvidia shield - but now i get a lot of crashes - is it possible to download version 2.9.5 somewhere again ?
(2018-03-07, 22:56)jakepe88 Wrote: hello 

i have upgrade to version 2.9.6 on nvidia shield - but now i get a lot of crashes - is it possible to download version 2.9.5 somewhere again ?
 No sorry, no link for 2.9.5. There is minor changes in 2.9.6, I don't think crashes comes from there. Debug log can be help.
 Estuary MOD V2 
There's a bug with forced views - if I have 'movies inside set' set to fanart it applies that view to movies even if 'forced view for movies' is set to something different like 'infowall (posters)'
(2018-03-08, 11:53)Streggi Wrote: There's a bug with forced views - if I have 'movies inside set' set to fanart it applies that view to movies even if 'forced view for movies' is set to something different like 'infowall (posters)'
 I have send a PM to hawkeyexp for that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I got a small question. Smile 

Is it possible that when you go into your movie folder, and find the movie you would like to see the plot for if you are running with view = Wall. Today if you enter here, it will start your movie right away instead of going into the movie info wall. 

This is on my tv, so I cannot press the I button on my keyboard. Smile 

Don´t know if this is possible or not? Smile
(2018-03-09, 12:24)osberg Wrote: I got a small question. Smile 

Is it possible that when you go into your movie folder, and find the movie you would like to see the plot for if you are running with view = Wall. Today if you enter here, it will start your movie right away instead of going into the movie info wall. 

This is on my tv, so I cannot press the I button on my keyboard. Smile 

Don´t know if this is possible or not? Smile
Yes you can do this, you can run dialog video info when you press enter on a video. It's a setting in Kodi in Settings / Media / Video
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thank you, this is the best skin ever! Smile Until I set it to the Hungarian language... After that the Kodi will exit with error (Kodi has stopped.) and I cant start it again. I have to delete locale.language option from guisettings.xml.
Here is my log file: https://pastebin.com/fpMbkWzm buit I cant find any problem. Maybe I have to find it in another log file?

Other problem: Somehow the movie lengths are not coming from the tmdb scraper. Not for one, all of them.

I have a Shield TV 2017 with Kodi build 20180308.

Thank you again, maybe anyone can help with these.
(2018-03-10, 15:09)Joco1114 Wrote: Thank you, this is the best skin ever! Smile Until I set it to the Hungarian language... After that the Kodi will exit with error (Kodi has stopped.) and I cant start it again. I have to delete locale.language option from guisettings.xml.
Here is my log file: https://pastebin.com/fpMbkWzm buit I cant find any problem. Maybe I have to find it in another log file?

Other problem: Somehow the movie lengths are not coming from the tmdb scraper. Not for one, all of them.

I have a Shield TV 2017 with Kodi build 20180308.

Thank you again, maybe anyone can help with these.
 Your log file is not full and there is no error about language file.

Do you mean video duration ? Duration are not retrieved from scraper.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-03-10, 15:55)Guilouz Wrote:  Your log file is not full and there is no error about language file.

Do you mean video duration ? Duration are not retrieved from scraper. 

Thank you for your answer!

Yep, sorry, here is the latest: https://pastebin.com/XJBAn2NB
About movie duration: yes, I mean that. Than it seems the time comes from the movie itself. Tongue But I dont know why all durations are empty. Maybe I missed an option?

Thank you!

Additional info: with stock Estuary (built in) the language pack is working and it display durations too. But I would like to use this one! Smile

Update: I reinstalled Kodi and repository.guilouz-1.0.3.zip at first. Nothing more. No movies, no tv shows... Going to language settings and set it to Hungarian. Back to the home screen and voilà! it shutted down. Here is the big log file from the beginnig to the end. Smile Skin Helper Service stopped again.
https://pastebin.com/2PrQ3Gc1

Thank you!

I'm not familiar in Kodi (just started) but
ERROR: Unable to find plugin script.skin.helper.widgets

Install the missing requirements
  • 218(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17