v18 copacetix
Thanks @Kokonutcreme

I installed skin shortcuts and now it works.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-03-19, 02:54)Karellen Wrote: Hello @badaas

Downloaded your zip file a few moments ago and installed it- skin.copacetix-master.zip

No errors on install but all I end up with is an almost black screen. Nothing else. I have restarted a couple of times, and left it sitting there for about 10 minutes but no joy.

I'll delete the guisettings.xml to get functionality back, but have I missed something?
 Yeah, I don't stipulate skin.shortcuts as a required addon, so if it isn't installed I don't what behaviour is. I will check this out.
Also I don't set a default background anymore, so if none are set in menu items then it is blank iirc.

I wasn't sure how many using skin, so didn't bother with it.
Will put a new version that works from a vanilla install on repo next.. bear with me..

Big Grin
(2018-03-19, 05:34)Karellen Wrote: Thanks @Kokonutcreme

I installed skin shortcuts and now it works.
 Ah ok, I put version 0.0.20 on repo, this will load a default image while setting colorbox values. It also now enforces shortcuts addon.
This version also uses delaunay-blur with lower quality settings.
You can edit these in StartUp.xml & Custom_start.xml, if not sure post here.
(2018-03-19, 02:16)Kokonutcreme Wrote: @badass

Love the changes to Copacetix.

Question about certification flags. I use Universal Scraper and USA for preferred certification country and Rated as the certification prefix.

I manually overwrote the default Rated flag icons in the media/flags/rating folder with my custom set however any film certified higher than PG is only using the default rating N/R flag.

It appears as if Copacetix is not recognising US certification
 Will have a look. Do you have examples of ratings and image names in folder?
And do you have the name of the skin that this works with when you replace images?

In Variables.xml replace this var "Info_Certificate" - (paste over whole block with below):

Code:
    <variable name="Info_Certificate">
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.mpaa,Rated )">$INFO[ListItem.mpaa,flags/rating/,.png]</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.mpaa,TV-)">$INFO[ListItem.mpaa,flags/rating/,.png]</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,U)">flags/rating/bbfc_u.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,PG)">flags/rating/bbfc_pg.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,12)">flags/rating/bbfc_12.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,15)">flags/rating/bbfc_15.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,18) | String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:X)">flags/rating/bbfc_18.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Germany:0) | String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,o.A)">flags/rating/FSK-0_info.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Germany:6) | String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,ab 6)">flags/rating/FSK-6_info.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Germany:12) | String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,ab 12)">flags/rating/FSK-12_info.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Germany:16) | String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,ab 16)">flags/rating/FSK-16_info.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Germany:18) | String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,ab 18)">flags/rating/FSK-18_info.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Australia:R)">flags/rating/australia_r.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Australia:M) + ! String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Australia:MA)">flags/rating/australia_m.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Australia:MA)">flags/rating/australia_ma.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Australia:PG)">flags/rating/australia_pg.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Australia:G)">flags/rating/australia_g.png</value>
    </variable>
Thanks will edit that XML file after work tonight.

Aeon Nox Silvo displays my custom set certificate flags and before Braz changed Mimic (no longer uses images for certificates) it worked.

The flags are named Rated G, Rated PG, Rated PG-13, Rated R and Rated NC-17.

I’ve also created copies and named them to match Australian certification eg. australia_g, australia_pg, australia_pg-13 (flag appears as M), australia_R (flag appears as MA), australia_NC-17 (flag appears as R18)
Thanks @badaas

I installed your repo and received the update but I am still having issues with it.

I know this skin is still very early in the development process, so I can re-visit the skin once it is a bit further along. I don't want to annoy you with reports that you are probably already aware of. Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-03-19, 20:12)badaas Wrote: In Variables.xml replace this var "Info_Certificate" - (paste over whole block with below):
Code:
    <variable name="Info_Certificate">
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.mpaa,Rated )">$INFO[ListItem.mpaa,flags/rating/,.png]</value>
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.mpaa,TV-)">$INFO[ListItem.mpaa,flags/rating/,.png]</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,U)">flags/rating/bbfc_u.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,PG)">flags/rating/bbfc_pg.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,12)">flags/rating/bbfc_12.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,15)">flags/rating/bbfc_15.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,18) | String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:X)">flags/rating/bbfc_18.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Germany:0) | String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,o.A)">flags/rating/FSK-0_info.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Germany:6) | String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,ab 6)">flags/rating/FSK-6_info.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Germany:12) | String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,ab 12)">flags/rating/FSK-12_info.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Germany:16) | String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,ab 16)">flags/rating/FSK-16_info.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Germany:18) | String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,ab 18)">flags/rating/FSK-18_info.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Australia:R)">flags/rating/australia_r.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Australia:M) + ! String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Australia:MA)">flags/rating/australia_m.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Australia:MA)">flags/rating/australia_ma.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Australia:PG)">flags/rating/australia_pg.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Australia:G)">flags/rating/australia_g.png</value>
    </variable>
 Many thanks @badass this change worked and the certification flags are all appearing now.  Big Grin
(2018-03-20, 01:33)Karellen Wrote: Thanks @badaas

I installed your repo and received the update but I am still having issues with it.

I know this skin is still very early in the development process, so I can re-visit the skin once it is a bit further along. I don't want to annoy you with reports that you are probably already aware of. Smile
 Ok no problem, it's really a personal skin for TV/Movies. Music/PVR/Addons I don't really use Big Grin
First of all, thank you SO much for creating this. On a divine coincidence, I'm trying to mod copacetic myself just like you did on some parts of this skin - and as I'm not a skin expert your code is very usable.

My goal is this: on vanilla copacetic, have a blurred fanart as the background on the RowPoster view. So, to understand how blurring is done on copacetix, I started modifying it with the goal of blurring all the posters, at all times, on its RowPoster view. First, I noticed you implemented blurring on (the first half of) the fanart for the Info dialog, so I started removing lines until I found out it was done there with this line on animations.xml:

xml:
    <include name="OtherInfoHideAnimation">
        <animation type="Conditional" condition="Window.IsVisible(movieinformation)" reversible="true">
            <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200" tween="cubic" easing="out"/>
        </animation>
    </include>

But from there I'm stuck. I believe I have to add the effect to RowPoster at this part:

xml:
<itemlayout height="540" width="360">
                    <control type="group">
                        <visible>!Window.IsVisible(contextmenu)</visible>
                        <control type="image">
                            <texture background="true">$VAR[PosterVar]</texture>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                </itemlayout>

But all my attempts have completely failed. No results at all. I just don't know how to invoke the blurring into an image...

I'm also interested on how I could tweak the blur effect once implemented - I tried looking for documentation on colorbox but I didn't find it.

Hoping you can help me with this. It may sound silly but I've wanted the blur on copacetic for almost two years now, so pulling this off really would mean a lot to me.
(2018-05-20, 07:31)firewater Wrote: First of all, thank you SO much for creating this. On a divine coincidence, I'm trying to mod copacetic myself just like you did on some parts of this skin - and as I'm not a skin expert your code is very usable.

My goal is this: on vanilla copacetic, have a blurred fanart as the background on the RowPoster view. So, to understand how blurring is done on copacetix, I started modifying it with the goal of blurring all the posters, at all times, on its RowPoster view. First, I noticed you implemented blurring on (the first half of) the fanart for the Info dialog, so I started removing lines until I found out it was done there with this line on animations.xml:

xml:
    <include name="OtherInfoHideAnimation">
        <animation type="Conditional" condition="Window.IsVisible(movieinformation)" reversible="true">
            <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200" tween="cubic" easing="out"/>
        </animation>
    </include>

But from there I'm stuck. I believe I have to add the effect to RowPoster at this part:

xml:
<itemlayout height="540" width="360">
                    <control type="group">
                        <visible>!Window.IsVisible(contextmenu)</visible>
                        <control type="image">
                            <texture background="true">$VAR[PosterVar]</texture>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                </itemlayout>

But all my attempts have completely failed. No results at all. I just don't know how to invoke the blurring into an image...

I'm also interested on how I could tweak the blur effect once implemented - I tried looking for documentation on colorbox but I didn't find it.

Hoping you can help me with this. It may sound silly but I've wanted the blur on copacetic for almost two years now, so pulling this off really would mean a lot to me.
 Quick hack to copacetix would be to paste this over lines 37 to 54 in 'MyVideoNav.xml'.
Code:
        <control type="image">
            <visible>!Window.IsVisible(home) + [Control.HasFocus(3000) | Control.HasFocus(9000) | Control.HasFocus(9001) | Window.IsVisible(contextmenu) | Window.IsVisible(musicinformation) | Window.IsVisible(songinformation) | Window.IsVisible(addoninformation) | Control.HasFocus(520)]</visible>
            <left>0</left>
            <top>0</top>
            <width>1920</width>
            <height>1080</height>
            <fadetime>400</fadetime>
            <texture colordiffuse="$VAR[DiffuseColor]" diffuse="">$INFO[Window(home).Property(ImageFilterFIVE)]</texture>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <visible>!Window.IsVisible(home) + ![Control.HasFocus(3000) | Control.HasFocus(9000) | Control.HasFocus(9001) | Window.IsVisible(contextmenu) | Window.IsVisible(musicinformation) | Window.IsVisible(songinformation) | Window.IsVisible(addoninformation) | Control.HasFocus(520)]</visible>
            <left>0</left>
            <top>0</top>
            <width>1920</width>
            <height>1080</height>
            <fadetime>400</fadetime>
            <texture colordiffuse="$VAR[DiffuseColor]" diffuse="special://skin/media/views/fadel.png">$VAR[Fanart]</texture>
        </control>
too much change of color. it hurts my eyes to be honest. while browsing a movie with dark fanart makes the screen too dim while a movie with white (or any other bright color) fanart makes the screen too bright. also,  when I am pressing enter for information screen only half of the screen (left side) gets blurred and not the full screen
(2018-06-01, 13:07)Anthony_Toni Wrote: too much change of color. it hurts my eyes to be honest. while browsing a movie with dark fanart makes the screen too dim while a movie with white (or any other bright color) fanart makes the screen too bright. also,  when I am pressing enter for information screen only half of the screen (left side) gets blurred and not the full screen
 That is correct!

You can edit this line in 'skin.copacetix/16x9/Custom_start.xml'
Code:
<label>var=npoints,set=$INFO[Skin.String(colorbox_npoints)]|var=main,set=main:|var=comp,set=main:hls*0.33;0;0@hsv*0;-0.1;0.3|var=blursize,set=8|var=quality,set=3</label>

namely change these values
Code:
var=main,set=main:|var=comp,set=main:hls*0.33;0;0@hsv*0;-0.1;0.3

in 'script.colorbox' read top utils.py (or find script.colorbox thread in 'skinning' forum here)
PHP Code:
color_comp =        "main:hls*0.33;0;0@hsv*0;-0.1;0.3" #[comp|main]:hls*-0.5;0.0;0.1@fhsv*-;-0.1;0.3@bump*[0-255] <- any amount of ops/any order, if no ops just use 'main:' or 'comp:'
color_main =        "main:" #[comp|main]:fhls*-;0.5;0.5@bump*[0-255] <- any amount of ops/any order, if no ops just use 'main:' or 'comp:' 
--removed--

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
copacetix1