Content Rating TV-... for Movies?
Is their a way for EMM to pickup the content ratings that are things like TV-MA, TV-14 etc.? I noticed for example, Bright (2017) is rated TV-MA on imdb but EMM sets it to Not Rated. I assume this is because its a TV rating?
Living Room: Vizio 65" 4K HDR/DV, Apple TV | Mancave: Panasonic 46" Plasma, FireTV | Bedroom: Panasonic 32" LCD, FireTV
NAS: unRAID 6.x (64TB + cache) | AZZA Helios 910 | ASRock Z68 Extreme4 | Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge Quad-Core 3.4GHz | Antec NEO ECO 520W | G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB | Supermicro CSE-M35T-1B
You could the certification as MPAA in cases like that
(2018-03-23, 15:48)komplex Wrote: You could the certification as MPAA in cases like that

That unfortunately doesn't seem to get what I was hoping for, which is just TV-MA for Bright (for example).

<mpaa>Italy:T / Germany:12 / Brazil:16</mpaa>
  <certification>Italy:T</certification>
  <certification>Germany:12</certification>
  <certification>Brazil:16</certification>
Living Room: Vizio 65" 4K HDR/DV, Apple TV | Mancave: Panasonic 46" Plasma, FireTV | Bedroom: Panasonic 32" LCD, FireTV
NAS: unRAID 6.x (64TB + cache) | AZZA Helios 910 | ASRock Z68 Extreme4 | Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge Quad-Core 3.4GHz | Antec NEO ECO 520W | G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB | Supermicro CSE-M35T-1B
Ah i was assuming just the US was ticked as MPAA is a US only rating
xml:
<mpaa>USA:TV-MA</mpaa>
<certification>USA:TV-MA</certification>
(2018-03-23, 15:52)thrashmagazine Wrote:
(2018-03-23, 15:48)komplex Wrote: You could the certification as MPAA in cases like that

That unfortunately doesn't seem to get what I was hoping for, which is just TV-MA for Bright (for example).

You have to set a filter in the global data fields list.
(2018-03-23, 16:16)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-03-23, 15:52)thrashmagazine Wrote:

You have to set a filter in the global data fields list.  
So I have Certifications; check, lock (unchecked), filter USA

And Bright for example now finds nothing, but on IMDB it shows a certificate of  Some seem to work, while others don't and based on the cert it doesn't make much sense to me. The Bridge on the River Kwai for example works. Both are listed as United States:XX
The problem is that IMDB has multiple certifications for one country like in the movie "The Bridge...":

Ember parse all certifications and sort it by name. If the filter is active than the first one will be used, that's United Sates:Approved in this example.
You also can see the TV-PG rating, which is a rating for tv version (possible cutted) and not the rating that the DVD/BR version has.

So the best way is to disable certifications on IMDB and use TMDB for that. TMDB has only proper information and in most of all cases the orignal rating of cinema or DVD/BR:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Content Rating TV-... for Movies?0