• 2(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
(2018-03-23, 04:38)locoguano Wrote: Only knock on this addon is the library integration. The KodiNerds Amazon addon lets you click on the watchlist folder and add all movies and shows to the library. Netflix addon forces you to add one movie or series at a time. It works, just a tedious process.
Yeah, that's true enough.
At first, I probably would have agreed completely with you and having the ability to add everything at once. But there are some Netflix programmes I probably wouldn't want to include in my Kodi library and some programmes I already have stored locally, so also wouldn't need them added by Netflix. So adding on an item by item basis seems to work better for me personally. Maybe the developer will add this feature as a optional extra so users can choose.
(2018-03-23, 01:11)Dumyat Wrote:
(2018-03-23, 00:42)yurimcz Wrote: Anyone have this addon working on Android? I always get a "playback failed" error when I try to play a video.
Yes, played something yesterday and was working fine. Are you using Kodi 18?

Yes, I tried some versions but it doesn't work. Wich one are you using?
Hi, 

Is anyone running this on a raspberri pi 3b? 

I am not able to download Kodi 18, seems like the link to download is broken, it says "guide" and actually takes me to a guide Sad 

Anywhere else it can be downloaded from? I got the Raspberri to use it as a media center (and I just stream from Netflix) so I am super sad I cannot do it Sad , have been trying for  a couple of days so now I decided to post on the board, as I may be doing something wrong as well.

Can you let me know? Thanks!
Same problem on android amlogic. I've tried everything but I can't make it work.
(2018-03-24, 00:53)danikz Wrote: Hi, 

I am not able to download Kodi 18, seems like the link to download is broken, it says "guide" and actually takes me to a guide Sad 

Anywhere else it can be downloaded from? I got the Raspberri to use it as a media center (and I just stream from Netflix) so I am super sad I cannot do it Sad , have been trying for  a couple of days so now I decided to post on the board, as I may be doing something wrong as well.

Download libreelec as your kodi OS from website:

https://libreelec.tv

Then upgrade to kodi 18 (Milhouse build) from here (plenty of instructions as to what to do)

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=298461
Thank you! Will try that ! Smile
Hi!

I am writting this post in order to help anyone who tried to run Netflix addon on Pi3 and had  a "Netflix error. Check the log file" and found something similar to  Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeDecodeError'>
Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xce in position 0: ordinal not in range(128)

This problem occurs when you have non-ascii characters in your profile names in Netflix!! So, if you have greek or kyrillic or arabic etc characters in some of of your netflix profiles, just delete these characters and you are ok!

More here
I only got these messages if I tried to install Netflix on 17. I'd try a fresh install of 18 and then add Netflix.
(2018-03-24, 12:53)drdwridav Wrote:
(2018-03-24, 00:53)danikz Wrote: Hi, 

Download libreelec as your kodi OS from website:

https://libreelec.tv

Then upgrade to kodi 18 (Milhouse build) from here (plenty of instructions as to what to do)

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=298461    
Hi, I'm running LibreELEC (Milhouse's #0407 build) on a Dell Chromebox (Celeron), but the Netflix videos don't play. I do have the input-stream enabled, is there a specific setting that I missed? Thanks in advance! Big Grin

**update: I SSH'd into LibreELEC and ran the 'getwidevine' commands from this link on the GitHub https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.vid...stallation and voila. Thx for the hard work OP
Has anyone tried this recently? After logging it and then trying to play something it acts as if its going to play but then goes back to my videos root folder. I have the correct file in cdm etc.

*Edit* An older version seems to be working.
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
It's working for me. I'm using the last version on Github, update via Repository provide on github.
(2018-05-02, 20:12)sagrath Wrote: It's working for me. I'm using the last version on Github, update via Repository provide on github.
 Thanks. I'll give the latest a try again.
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
The add-on now has a way to provide the appropriate and latest libwidevine through a helper module that is installed as a dependency.
So I'd suggest removing the one you have on your cdm folder, restart and try to play a video, and (logically) it will prompt you to fetch latest libwidevine.
How to install on osmc? The getwidevine.sh does not work and the helper plugin does not seem to work either. Sad
(2018-05-04, 10:37)host505 Wrote: The add-on now has a way to provide the appropriate and latest libwidevine through a helper module that is installed as a dependency.
So I'd suggest removing the one you have on your cdm folder, restart and try to play a video, and (logically) it will prompt you to fetch latest libwidevine.
 Can confirm. Just tried this in Windows. On first playback, libwidevine is installed. I had to restart Kodi for it to work though. I'd guess that's just the nature of dll files though.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14