• 5(current)
Release CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation)
The following debug log is from my Raspberry Pi 3 with OpenElec 8.2.4 and Kodi 17.3.  The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) video add-on displays version 4.0.1.

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/g5PNKMjyYv/

The debug settings are as listed previously, and the test steps are also as mentioned previously.  The debug log is from trying to open the Shows listing and having it fail.
(2018-03-28, 21:41)kodaksmith Wrote: The following debug log is from my Raspberry Pi 3 with OpenElec 8.2.4 and Kodi 17.3.  The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) video add-on displays version 4.0.1.

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/g5PNKMjyYv/

The debug settings are as listed previously, and the test steps are also as mentioned previously.  The debug log is from trying to open the Shows listing and having it fail.
Thanks, I'll try to look tonight.
OK, this time I was able to repro the 500 -- please try the link above again.
Alright, I added the watched flag too -- I've asked for a pull into the main repo. Wildest dreams coming true any time now (I'm pretty confident I fixed the auth problem as I could reproduce it here tonight).

Thanks all.
Fantastic work @micahg!  I tried the latest fixes code and was able to successfully open the Shows list and begin playing a TV show.  :-)
Thank you for making this add-on even more robust.
Thanks from me too, working great again.

One question I asked before but you might have missed it, any chance you could get with  Learningit and see if there is a fix for HGTV.
My wife really misses it.
Sorry @rocko, right now I do not have the time.
I understand, I know this all takes a lot of time. Maybe it will get fixed eventually I can be patient.

I do appreciate all your work on the CBC addon.
I used to watch Cracked several years ago, looking forward to watching again. Good show I don't know why it was cancelled.
I'm just wondering... will the 4.0.1 be available from the kodi.tv repo (or should I manually install the fix zip or master zip from github)?

Thanks.
@mentat , from comment #62 I believe that a request to add 4.0.1 to the official repository has been made.  If you need the updates before 4.0.1 becomes officially available then feel free to install the fixes zip file.
Yes, the PR hasn't been merged yet (its still open: https://github.com/xbmc/repo-plugins/pull/1767).

Until it is, the fixes zip is available.
PR is merged. 4.0.1 should download automatically for you.
Watched feature is much appreciated .

Thanks.
(2018-03-31, 07:18)mentat Wrote: Watched feature is much appreciated .

Thanks.
Yeah, I'm glad you suggested it. I'd forgotten add-ons could even do that.
As a Canadian from Ontario that loves the National News  and TV shows that CBC offers, I want to personally thank you Micahg and Kodaksmith for your efforts in getting this addon to work as well as it does.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation)1