• 7(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2018-04-02, 15:37)latts9923 Wrote: @bushidokingz

I'll take a look at that.
i found the Problem. Here is the fix

in
C:\Users\*Username*\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod\1080i\MyPVRGuide.xml
i've changed the 5. line
Quote:<views>10</views>
to
<views>10,11,12,13</views>
and in
C:\Users\*Username*\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod\1080i\MyPVRChannels.xml
the 6. line
Quote:<views>50,56</views>
to
<views>50,56,998,999,997</views>
@latts9923 

I just installed the latest LibreElec on my NUC LibreElec  and try to installed this MOD and got an error FAILED IN INSTALLED ADDON FROM ZIP DEPENDENCY

Any Help.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
@bushidokingz

OK...I'll make those changes and it will be part of the next update. Thanks for the info!
@movie78

I just tried installing on a fresh install of Leia. The first dependency error should be for the Image Resource Select Addon. Install that and you should then get a second dependency error for the Aeon MQ6 UI Sounds. I tried installing from the KODI Repo, but it failed to download. I have a copy of the UI Sounds, but it was late and I didn't mess with it any more. I think that's the last dependency the skin needs to finish installing.
(2018-04-03, 14:23)latts9923 Wrote: @movie78

I just tried installing on a fresh install of Leia. The first dependency error should be for the Image Resource Select Addon. Install that and you should then get a second dependency error for the Aeon MQ6 UI Sounds. I tried installing from the KODI Repo, but it failed to download. I have a copy of the UI Sounds, but it was late and I didn't mess with it any more. I think that's the last dependency the skin needs to finish installing.
 I went back to Krypton and installed Aeon MQ6 UI Sounds and also installed the Image Resource Select Addon and then update back to Kodi Leia, still having the same error.
Need help.

PS:
Tried different version of LibreElec Leia 18 even the version on the front page and still getting error.
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
@movie78

Go to System>Logging and view your event log. It should tell you the last dependency that failed to install. Once you meet all the dependencies the skin will finish installing.
(2018-04-03, 18:26)latts9923 Wrote: @movie78

Go to System>Logging and view your event log. It should tell you the last dependency that failed to install. Once you meet all the dependencies the skin will finish installing.
That's is all i am seeing the event log

Found one Addon that failed to install resource.images.moviegenreicons.xzener-flat in the logfile
Install it manually and still getting error

Logfile Attached

@movie78

There are two more addons I had to manually install before the skin would install...resource.images.musicgenreicons.text and resource.images.weathericons.animated.
(2018-04-04, 01:27)latts9923 Wrote: @movie78

There are two more addons I had to manually install before the skin would install...resource.images.musicgenreicons.text and resource.images.weathericons.animated.
I download and installed all the missing Addon and still getting FAILED DEPENDENCY ERROR.

Downloaded them from the GITHUB https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/resource....icons.text
Finally got it working, Installed almost 15 addon using Krypton version then update back to Leia to install the skin.
Seams to working, thanks for help...
@movie78

You bet bud...glad you got it working.
(2018-04-04, 14:44)latts9923 Wrote: @movie78

You bet bud...glad you got it working.
 The Fanart for movies stay on the same fanart for every movie, do you have the suggestion on troubleshooting that?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=329255&pid=2717090#pid2717090

Hi latts9923;

Take a look in https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ni3vMv...C6VMs-_BU4 is a new includesvariables.xml. I repair a few errors, no important ones, and you can try, now, other icons library that you want. You can created a new library with a new aspectratio, audiochannels, audiocodec, mpaa, musiccodec, recordlabel, studios, videocodec and videoresolution icons and you can use in MQ selected in media flags icons. 

Thanks for your version.
@movie78

I'm having trouble just importing a movie with the latest Leia build on my Linux PC. I'll take a look at the fanart as soon as I can get a movie to import.
@emiralles

Cool...I'll take a look at the changes you made to the file.

You're welcome...and thank you!
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13