Solved Hey Cortana, Launch Kodi ?
Since not possible to boot into Kodi, is it possible to use voice command? I tried "Hey Cortana Launch Kodi" but it`s just starting a search for "cody"
I also saw it when I tested it,
Yes, it's an issue, but it is not relevant to Kodi... It's Cortana issue (I am 99 percent sure).
Your only option is to spell it, letter by letter.

By the way, Cortana control Kodi playback well, you can stop, play, pause and resume.
(2018-04-10, 07:22)yanivk Wrote: I also saw it when I tested it,
Yes, it's an issue, but it is not relevant to Kodi... It's Cortana issue (I am 99 percent sure).
Your only option is to spell it, letter by letter.

By the way, Cortana control Kodi playback well, you can stop, play, pause and resume.
So, you can't start it, but you can control it?

Let's hope Microsoft will enable Cortana in Dutch as well
I assumed they meant you could do it by spelling Kodi so saying ""Hey Cortana Launch K....O....D....I"
Spelling K-O-D-I actually works.... YEY! Big Grin
Thread marked solved.
(2018-04-10, 07:49)Plantje Wrote: So, you can't start it, but you can control it?
It's because Cortana controls playback on system wide level and which the Kodi can handle/control.
You can add an AppName element to a Cortana VCD file to make difficult to pronounce app names understandable: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/uwp/sch...ibutes-1-2

So here, you could add "cody", and it would probably achieve the desired effect.

This file is used for adding commands to Cortana, but you could probably use it just to help the App be more pronounceable to Cortana.

Later you could use it to deep link into Kodi, to open the TV Shows Section, Movies Section, or specific titles in Kodi  Smile
(2018-04-10, 07:22)yanivk Wrote: By the way, Cortana control Kodi playback well, you can stop, play, pause and resume.
Hello,

I can launch Kodi by spelling it to Cortana, but I can't manage to stop play pause and resume a movie or anything else.
How did you do ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hey Cortana, Launch Kodi ?0