• 207(current)
Artwork Downloader
ill do that
i love kodi
(2018-03-21, 18:15)o0nightfire0o Wrote: i have another problem, so i had to get rid of kodi and all its files including the appdata files, so i did a fresh install added a movie source, added artwork downloader again, got new api keys and set artwork downloader to override anything it finds, so it finishes and i go into my movies and change the view to logo view and there are no logos just the text of the name of the movie, whats going on?
(2018-03-21, 21:59)Karellen Wrote: Hello o0nightfire0o
 Judging by your previous posts, you are certainly aware that Artwork Downloader is no longer supported. Further, it will be marked as broken in the repository in the near future which means your local version will eventually stop working.
 I doubt anyone will help you with your logo issue.
 Why not move over to Artwork Beef which has become the replacement for Artwork Downloader?
 Yeah, like Karellen says is probably best. I assumed you had already scraped your artwork and were just using AD to pull in local files like I do, since there are no issues running it locally.
(2018-01-15, 12:44)olympia Wrote: For those using Leia nightly builds. Universal Movie Scraper as from v5.0.0 now scrapes: clearlogo, clearart, movie banner, movie landscape, movie discart.

This is a new feature requires Leia, therefore UMS v5.0.0 will not be available for prior versions of Kodi.
 Where can i download the Zip?
Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2018-04-03, 04:26)movie78 Wrote:  Where can i download the Zip?
Thanks!
If you are using v18, you should already have it installed. It is installed and updated from the official repository. Check what version you are using.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-04-03, 05:04)Karellen Wrote:
(2018-04-03, 04:26)movie78 Wrote:  Where can i download the Zip?
Thanks!
If you are using v18, you should already have it installed. It is installed and updated from the official repository. Check what version you are using. 
Using the latest build from @Milhouse  and i am only seeing version 4.1.8
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
It is here... http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/leia/metadata.universal/
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-04-03, 05:26)Karellen Wrote: It is here... http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/leia/metadata.universal/
 Thank you!
For fanart.tv my key is OK, but they can not get the logo of the series ?
Hi

I have recently downloaded the most recent version of Artwork downloader (14.0.0). But I can not for the life of me find the area in the app settings to enter my api info. Everyone says in the programs settings but I cant find it anywhere. As a result anytime I try to use the art downloader it always comes back as "0" downloaded.

Please where are the settings exactly for entering my api code? And which specific API code do I use (personal or another?) (for the movieDB)

Thanks please help
@MrGonzo

Read this...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2691618

and

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2716824
My Signature
This is good to know.
So what is the story now?
Artwork Downloader has been stopped? Replaced by Artwork Beef?
@raspdealer

Yes. Replaced by Artwork Beef.

Also in v18, Universal Movie Scraper has the ability to scrape extended artwork. This feature was released about a month ago. But if you are using v17.x, Artwork Beef is the solution.
My Signature
Is anyone else having a problem with local artwork not being found in Artwork downloader?

I use ember to create all the relevant metadata for each movie > then I add the source into kodi and set to movie (and local files only) > that updates the library but of course, only with fanart and thumbnail.

I then go to Artwork downloader > disable all the downloading of movie, tv show fanart etc (as they've already been scraped by Ember) > set it to Local files > then I hit run and I get 0 files downloaded.

I simply can't understand why this is happening. Artwrok downloader fails to acknowledge any local artwork such as disc, logo etc. I'm sure I have all the files named correctly in Ember, I've checked this quite a few times.

Please help me, I'm pulling my hair out over this.

P.S. - I'm using the aeon nox silvo skin which supports discart, logo etc.

Thank you
(2018-04-11, 10:59)entourage2111 Wrote: Is anyone else having a problem with local artwork not being found in Artwork downloader?

I use ember to create all the relevant metadata for each movie > then I add the source into kodi and set to movie (and local files only) > that updates the library but of course, only with fanart and thumbnail.

I then go to Artwork downloader > disable all the downloading of movie, tv show fanart etc (as they've already been scraped by Ember) > set it to Local files > then I hit run and I get 0 files downloaded.

I simply can't understand why this is happening. Artwrok downloader fails to acknowledge any local artwork such as disc, logo etc. I'm sure I have all the files named correctly in Ember, I've checked this quite a few times.

Thank you
 Just scroll up to post 3100
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2018-04-11, 15:33)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2018-04-11, 10:59)entourage2111 Wrote: Is anyone else having a problem with local artwork not being found in Artwork downloader?

Thank you
 Just scroll up to post 3100 
 Thank you. Abandoning Artwork downloader and going to Artwork beef worked great.
  • 207(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18