Release Nebula 5.x for Kodi 17.x Krypton
Hello,
Can you advise if it is possible to roll back or download the previous version.
It's personal preference but I liked the larger icons on the homepage with the menus below.

Even if I turn off the shelf I still have smaller icons than I used to and cannot find menus to in progress and newly added movies.

Thanks
Das neue Update ist nicht gut , hat mir alle Arbeit zerstört , jetzt ist es einfach nur noch häßlich und unübersichtlich .

War für mich das beste theme aber werde es so nicht weiter nutzen . Schade .

Es lief alles wunderbar ...
@GERMANEDITION

We are an English forum. Please also post the English translation.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-04-13, 13:12)GERMANEDITION Wrote: Das neue Update ist nicht gut , hat mir alle Arbeit zerstört , jetzt ist es einfach nur noch häßlich und unübersichtlich .

War für mich das beste theme aber werde es so nicht weiter nutzen . Schade .

Es lief alles wunderbar ...
 Yes it's the same old and ugly skin as before... only a lot worse for piracy and build makers... Hundreds of home items to rebuild!

Thanks for your appreciation for months of hard work. Very polite!

This is the reason I do not like updating my skins in Kodi official repo.

Tgx
@Tgxcorporation 
Ignore these People.
Your Skin is great and i thank you for your work.
Is it possible to add logos for DTS X and Dolby Atmos to this skin?  Thanks!
I have a recordings widget but no artwork shows up just the default. How would I achieve this? I know, Titan uses this https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...ties---PVR.
Server - Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT (GT 1030) Ubuntu WSL2  Client 1 - Minisforum UM580 Client 2 - Odroid N2+ Kodi - Nexus (Arctic Fuse) PlexKodiConnect TV 1 - LG 55UK6200PLA TV 2 - LG 49UJ635V AVR - Yamaha HTR-2071 Speakers - Q Acoustics 3030i/3090Ci
Hi,
Thank you for a great skin!
Can anyone please point me in the right direction for changing the pictures of the tiles in the main menu. I have looked in the skin settings but I can't find it.
Thank you in advance!

//Mattias

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nebula 5.x for Kodi 17.x Krypton2