• 6(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
@cguZZMan  Did you ever get round to speed up the Source browsing speeds, or implement scheduled strm's as an alternative?
@beljim7419 not yet. I have them listed as an improvements, but I haven't have enough time.
o.k. no problem . thanks for the response.
ok, but in the end should be possible play in kodi files like they are played in the browser? i use a third part plugin that support the protocol plugin and i'm able to play video from youtube from an .m3u
Code:
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/play/?video_id
thanks
@peppe_sr yes. If you add it as a source, your file will be played as in the browser and it can contains a plugin url inside.

I would not recommend you add the source to the library tho. Looks like it's very slow in that way. Just a heads up if you are thinking about it. I'll be working in a fix for that
But you can navigate thru the folders without a problem and play your files.
Strm erro
@azs0025 I need more information than that. Please post the link to log file. https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
Hello. Videos show me, but the pictures do not ..:-(
Picture files are displayed thru the pictures menu, videos thru the videos menu and music thru the music menu.
@cguZZMan 
found a bug: if in a video name is used this font videos aren't played. to solve have to add in line 260 of the default.py an urllib.quote for item['name']. 
dont'n know if other fonts have same problem (thanks @vania70)
Peppe
@peppe_sr thanks for the report. It is already fixed in version 1.0.1 which for reasons out of my hand the PR has not been merged in the kodi repository. 
But if anybody wants the latest version with the latest fixes more quickly (meanwhile the Kodi Team merges the fixes), just install my repository: https://github.com/cguZZman/repository.plugins/ and the plugins will be updated.
Hello, the problem is not fixed in 1.0.1 or 1.0.2.

Line 260 addon.py:

python:

self._parameters['q'] = 'name contains \'%s\'' % Utils.str(Utils.remove_extension(item['name']))

If the file name contains a single quote, the video is not played. I have corrected using urllib.quote, as in version 1.0.0 which does not have this problem.
@peppe_sr @vania70 thanks for the report, you're right it wasn't working. I fixed it for OneDrive only, not Google Drive.
Now should be working fine in version 1.0.3. If you have my repo, you can check for updates and get it right away.
(2018-04-13, 17:20)cguZZMan Wrote: @peppe_sr @vania70 thanks for the report, you're right it wasn't working. I fixed it for OneDrive only, not Google Drive.
Now should be working fine in version 1.0.3. If you have my repo, you can check for updates and get it right away.
 now it's ok. 
thank you
Thank you very much, great job. The choice of resolutions is very useful.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7