• 10(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@SteveSmith

I just installed the newest nightly build of Leia on my Windows 10 PC and then installed the MQ 7 Leia Mod v1.0.0.5. KODI installed v2.1.3 of the Rom Collection Browser and the skin installed as well.
@movie78

You're welcome!
@latts9923 Yup I just tried the newest nightly build and it installed, so something must be missing from the Alpha 1 and 2 versions as it fails each time I try to install on those builds.
I will just have to wait and try again when the next build for Xbox is released.
I'm using the Alpha 1 version on Xbox, when you install from install from zip it doesn't give you any indication that it is installing. I only knew it was installing as my router lights flash as it downloads background files and dependencies. Once you click to install as zip it takes ~20mins to install if no failed dependency errors pop up.
(2018-04-11, 19:54)latts9923 Wrote: @melons2
@rico12345

I'm using the latest skin helper service v1.1.24. Give that a try and see what happens.

Also, I fixed the player controls for the horizontal menu...they were only displaying if you had the vertical menu enabled.  It will be part of the next update.
Thank you very much for this mod and the .05 update........"the controls" are back.
I updated but still get the "skin helper service" error but it doesn't seem to effect anything.
Again, Thanks!
@melons2

You're welcome! What OS are you using?
(2018-04-15, 13:45)latts9923 Wrote: @melons2

You're welcome! What OS are you using?
 Windows 10 witk KODI nightly 20180409. Which nightly seems to function best?
@latts9923 

This issue is still not resolved where the logo is duplicated in movie info dialog, can you please look into it when you get something?

MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
@movie78

Darn it! I thought I had that fixed. OK...it appears from your image that you have the clearlogo and clearart images for the movie. Do you have "DIALOGUE TOP ART" set to banner but there is no banner downloaded? If this is not the case, please tell how me you were able to produce the duplication.
@melons2

I just updated to the 20180409 build and the skin helper service still seems to be working fine. I'm not sure what would be causing your error.
(2018-04-16, 03:16)latts9923 Wrote: @movie78

Darn it! I thought I had that fixed. OK...it appears from your image that you have the clearlogo and clearart images for the movie. Do you have "DIALOGUE TOP ART" set to banner but there is no banner downloaded? If this is not the case, please tell how me you were able to produce the duplication.
 Either Banner or ClearLogo still the same results.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
@movie78

Hmm...OK, I'll take another look at it.
(2018-03-30, 15:12)latts9923 Wrote: @Dave.B

I'll install Leia on a Windows 10 PC and see if I can reproduce your problems.
@latts9923, did you managed to reproduce the problems I'm having? I decided to try reinstalling Leia and your mod from scratch, but still the same problems.
@Dave.B

Sorry...I forgot to get back with you on that.

1. The playlist at startup is definitely not working. I haven't had a chance to look into that one yet.
2. I'm still trying to get the rating window to open from the OSD menu.
3. I installed the Leia nightly version 20180409 and the CPU info is now showing on Windows 10.
@latts9923 Thanks.
#3 works for me too.
few other things I've found that are not working:
1. list 3D in music doesn't show fonts it's blank.
2. Shelf 3Dv2 for some reason doesn't flip the cd case anymore like it used too.
3. I think thumb back & spine also does not show. I'm not Shure since the cd case doesn't spin.
4. Shelf 3D doesn't show the list of songs on the back of the disc case nor the upper left of the screen.
5. Record Labels does not show on the album info screen nor shelf 3D views nor full screen music view.
I guess this is it for now.
Thank you again for all your hard work.
Dave
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13