Bello Nero Krypton Help Please
Hi all,
Im in love with this skin but theres a few things id like to change and would muchly appreciate being pointed in the right direction of how to do so.

Firstly for some reason when im watching a video wether it be from.an addon or on simple iptv client the seekbar shows nothing for example i cant pause stop rewind fast forward ect its just not there at all. Any ideas how i can fix this?

Secondly the simple iptv guide is too black and dark for my liking. Is there any way o can change the colour of the bars behind channel name and epg data? Please see picture.

Secondly im not too keen on the black cloud so to speak that goes around the whole screen is there anyway to remove this. Please see the home picture.

Also i can only exit the tv guide of i go in to search and press back that way, if i keep pressing back it brings up the tv guide menu then back to the tv guide and that repeats itself l haha

Again id really appreciate the help.

Many thanks

Tv guide picture
Have a search on YouTube - @Karellen- Removed
(2018-04-17, 17:55)Ey3d3fy Wrote: Hi all,
Im in love with this skin but theres a few things id like to change and would muchly appreciate being pointed in the right direction of how to do so.

Firstly for some reason when im watching a video wether it be from.an addon or on simple iptv client the seekbar shows nothing for example i cant pause stop rewind fast forward ect its just not there at all. Any ideas how i can fix this?

Secondly the simple iptv guide is too black and dark for my liking. Is there any way o can change the colour of the bars behind channel name and epg data? Please see picture.

Secondly im not too keen on the black cloud so to speak that goes around the whole screen is there anyway to remove this. Please see the home picture.

Also i can only exit the tv guide of i go in to search and press back that way, if i keep pressing back it brings up the tv guide menu then back to the tv guide and that repeats itself l haha

Again id really appreciate the help.

Many thanks

ImageImage

Version 7 is coming, no changes (that I know of) are being made into version 6 again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bello Nero Krypton Help Please0