• 79(current)
Android nVidia Shield TV (2015 & 2017 Models) - UPDATED: May 25, 2018
(2018-04-15, 17:12)riddle Wrote: Try set color to BT.2020 but, for me HDR is till buged at this player. We must wait at Oreo android, who will fix it.
 Still not working, some media files do trigger the HDR metadata and some don't, very strange.

Figure it out.
I change a few settings in kodi and now everything working...

On/Off Start is set OFF
Display set to 3840X2160p 23.93Hz
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Harmony One w/Hub setup with Nvidia Sheild.

This my Harmony Activity setup with Nvidia Sheild.
TV-Samsung
AVR-Onkyo
Player- Nvidia
PC-Computer.

On the Harmony App I can control most function in Kodi/Nvidia shield with the PC-Computer but on Harmony One remote is requesting that I  PAIR the device, can anyone guild me on how to do that?
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
Instructions here.
(2018-04-20, 19:20)hdmkv Wrote: Instructions here.
 That setup works, is just the PC function on the remote that is not working
No issue using the APP on my phone.

This is my issue here
Quote:I've been using the remote on Android TV with 'Microsoft Kodi' as the device. Buttons like 'Info' and 'Menu' worked fine with Kodi until the latest update ruined it, and now I get a notification on the Harmony Ultimate remote screen saying 'You have to use the Harmony app to pair this device'.  That's kind of weird since I never had to do that before. I should also mention that those same commands do work on the Harmony app on my android powered phone.   What's going on? I could not find a way to 'pair this device' to my remote, and aren't the remote and app paired to the hub
Hello - I have not been able to play .iso files nor opening the fie index.bdmv (it does not show up the menus anymore).

Here is the debug information I could find when the issue occurred: 

LOG REMOVED BY MOD

What should I do to be able to run such files again? Thanks
(2018-05-03, 13:27)gilsonsjc Wrote: What should I do to be able to run such files again? Thanks
First of all, don't post logs directly to the forum, copy them to pastebin then post the link here.

Second, you need to post the FULL Debug log (wiki) file, we don't except partial logs.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Sign ups for the Plex Media Server beta to allow you to migrate your data to external storage:

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic...plex-beta/

Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-05-03, 22:08)Tinwarble Wrote:
(2018-05-03, 13:27)gilsonsjc Wrote: What should I do to be able to run such files again? Thanks
First of all, don't post logs directly to the forum, copy them to pastebin then post the link here.

Second, you need to post the FULL Debug log (wiki) file, we don't except partial logs. 
 Hey - I am sorry for the mistakes. Here is the link to the full log file in pastebin -> https://pastebin.com/qY5F7nP9
Don't know what happen but all sudden I am getting an audio dropout.
Using Kodi Leia Nightly Build the latest version.
(2018-05-04, 03:48)gilsonsjc Wrote:
(2018-05-03, 22:08)Tinwarble Wrote:

Hey - I am sorry for the mistakes. Here is the link to the full log file in pastebin -> https://pastebin.com/qY5F7nP9 
Any idea why I can't open the index.bdmv anymore? Thank you!
Are there any known issue running kodi 18 on the Nvidia shield ?
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2018-05-08, 00:18)Blurayx Wrote: Are there any known issue running kodi 18 on the Nvidia shield ?
 I have been using the latest nightly builds with no issues here
(2018-05-08, 00:18)Blurayx Wrote: Are there any known issue running kodi 18 on the Nvidia shield ?
 Runs great for me, i'm always on the latest nightly on my 2 shields. No issues at all.
@movie78 Are you using the wired ethernet port? Try switching to wireless to test. Not sure it affects Kodi the same way it affects exoplayer but switching to wireless seems to not cause audio dropouts for some reason.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic...o-drops/1/
(2018-05-08, 12:04)docwra Wrote:
 Runs great for me, i'm always on the latest nightly on my 2 shields. No issues at all.

On my shield it’s very unstable. It crashes every time I install an app
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nVidia Shield TV (2015 & 2017 Models) - UPDATED: May 25, 20188