Get More button
Recently installed Kodi 18 Leia and trying to install some addons. This note: "To download this Add-On, we highly recommend you do it via the user interface in Kodi. Simply look for the "Get More" button in the Add-Ons menu." is in the download instructions. Unfortunately, I cannot find the "get more" button. Can you help?
Hello @dickdham2

The "Get more" button applies to some select add-ons, not all of them. Which add-on is it, that way we can advise if there should be a Get more button.

Generally if it is not visible, it means you are not connected to the internet.

Not sure what this question has to do with the Glossary, but I will split and move you to OS Other form.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you for the response. I guess the reason I got into Glossary was due to the fact I was looking at the glossary on the Wiki site - could not find it there.
After perusing the forum I found information that would let me use addon directly from the Kodi Leia I have installed instead of doing a zip or manual method. When I went to search for addons the result was very limited  and I found the information that all I needed to do was select "get more" which doesn't exist on my machine. When I tried to use watch a movie it was no problem but, when I tried to view a tv show I was told "error connecting to the server" and to go to settings. I went to settings but have no idea what needs to be setup. Can you help with those settings?
(2018-04-22, 00:52)dickdham2 Wrote: I went to settings but have no idea what needs to be setup. Can you help with those settings?
I can try, but you need to answer my questions. Tell me which add-on you are trying to use, which add-ons you are trying to search for that way I can understand what you are trying to do.

It will also help if I can see what you have read, so I can advise you in what situations it applies. As I said in the previous post, the Get More button applies to only a small number of add-ons, mainly those that are needed for core functions.

(2018-04-22, 00:52)dickdham2 Wrote: When I went to search for addons the result was very limited
Where are you searching?

(2018-04-22, 00:52)dickdham2 Wrote: When I tried to use watch a movie it was no problem but, when I tried to view a tv show I was told "error connecting to the server" and to go to settings
How did you try to watch a movie. What are the steps you took to find and play the movie?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I am trying to use enigma-tv. I was having the problem as per above and decided to try another addon. The list available on Kodi addon site is huge but when I looked at what was offered on my installation my selections were minute in comparison. Specifically, I was looking for TMDB which was not listed. Checking around I found the reference to the "get more" button on the instructions to use the zip file method for downloading addons.

I was searching addons, download, video addons.

To play the movie I went to addons, enigma, movies, genre, western, season, episode, and it started. I only watched the episode for a few minutes as I wanted to then see if the tv shows would now play - no joy there.
Installed Ted Talks - working fine!
Didn't mean to imply that EVERYTHING was working fine - just Ted!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Get More button0