• 152(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
I'm using 1.4.90-alpha.git.7b58291 on Win 10.

When I rate a movie in Kodi and then sync with EMM, sync feature goes from EMM to Kodi. Hence, I loose my user rating in Kodi. If I run trakt addon of kodi, it fails to apply my rating from trakt.

So the only way would be to retrieve user ratings with EMM trackt module.

But when I use the context menu to only scrape user rating, it works but after each movie has been updated, there is the scraper review window I have to confirm to keep processing the next movie, etc. So there is no way to batch silently the process for my entire library. This needs a fix or a workaround like tools>trakt>import user rating.

Reference from Monday, 9th October, 2017: #1825
  • Windows 10 x64
  • Kodi 17.6
I'm having trouble scanning in the mini-series, "The Take (2009)".  

It doesn't find the series, so I click "Manual IMDB Entry" and enter the IMDB code (tt1366321).  I then get this error:

"Verification Failed

Unable to retrieve movie details for the entered IMDB ID.
Please check your entry and try again."
Hi,

I can not log in http://embermediamanager.thebuggenie.com with Vivaldi 1.15.1147.36 based on Chrome Chrome/65.0.3325.183.

And it fails to load activities at http://embermediamanager.thebuggenie.com...diamanager

It works with Edge browser.
  • Windows 10 x64
  • Kodi 17.6
(2018-05-01, 06:10)fred_gaou Wrote: Hi,

I can not log in http://embermediamanager.thebuggenie.com with Vivaldi 1.15.1147.36 based on Chrome Chrome/65.0.3325.183.

And it fails to load activities at http://embermediamanager.thebuggenie.com...diamanager

It works with Edge browser.
The latest version is from 2016 and I know all the issues. But the problem is that we don't host the Bug Genie on our own server, so we are not able to upgrade or fix anything. But I will try to contact the hoster to update it to a newer version.
Activities works (with Firefox) if you are logged in.
(2018-04-29, 03:35)bek1 Wrote: I'm having trouble scanning in the mini-series, "The Take (2009)".  

It doesn't find the series, so I click "Manual IMDB Entry" and enter the IMDB code (tt1366321).  I then get this error:

"Verification Failed

Unable to retrieve movie details for the entered IMDB ID.
Please check your entry and try again."
Bug. The search dialog for tv shows removes the leading "tt" to search the tv show. That's something I forgot to remove after I changed the IMDB ID handling process. Will be fixed in next release.
(2018-04-28, 22:25)fred_gaou Wrote: When I rate a movie in Kodi and then sync with EMM, sync feature goes from EMM to Kodi. Hence, I loose my user rating in Kodi.
New options like "get Playcount before edit / while scraping" for the KI will be available in next release.

(2018-04-28, 22:25)fred_gaou Wrote: but after each movie has been updated, there is the scraper review window I have to confirm to keep processing the next movie
Please disable the scraper review option, this dialog is out of date and not dynamic. That means only the 3 hard coded scrapers information will be showed and some data fields are missing and gone if you confirm the dialog. I've to rewrite that part to get a dynamic results dialog with all available data fields.
As workaround you also can use the "Custom Scrape" dialog with "User Rating" only enabled. The "Custom Scraper" will be handled as "auto-scraper" and the "Scraper Preview" dialog will not be showed in this case.
Thanks but currently, the Custom Scraper have only Rating field, not user rating from trakt.

• Windows 10 x64
  • Kodi 17.6
(2018-05-02, 19:48)fred_gaou Wrote: Thanks but currently, the Custom Scraper have only Rating field, not user rating from trakt.

True Big Grin I'll add that also in next release.
So TVDB has changed their web site, and now TV series don't scrape anymore.  It's probably something Dan is aware of.  I'm know it's only been a day or two, but was wondering if there is a solution at this point?
(2018-05-03, 20:35)bek1 Wrote: So TVDB has changed their web site, and now TV series don't scrape anymore.  It's probably something Dan is aware of.  I'm know it's only been a day or two, but was wondering if there is a solution at this point?
No, the website is still broken and i can't create a new API key to change the scraper to the new API version.
Hey, good news!  It seems to be working again.
(2018-05-03, 21:03)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-05-03, 20:35)bek1 Wrote: So TVDB has changed their web site, and now TV series don't scrape anymore. It's probably something Dan is aware of. I'm know it's only been a day or two, but was wondering if there is a solution at this point?
No, the website is still broken and i can't create a new API key to change the scraper to the new API version. 
As of now they have mantained their API. the reason is that they wouldn't break backwards compatibility.

They said when they release site 2.0 they'll update API but will inform all developers to accommodate every change.
Image Image
I have 2 folders that contains the same tv show
Naruto [dubbed]
Naruto [horriblesubs]

I want the scrapers to ignore anything between '[' and ']'. 

Are there any keyword that I can use instead of '[' and ']'?
Can I add a keyword so that scrapers will ignore anything between the keyword?

Thanks for the amazing EMM.
(2018-05-03, 21:03)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-05-03, 20:35)bek1 Wrote: So TVDB has changed their web site, and now TV series don't scrape anymore.  It's probably something Dan is aware of.  I'm know it's only been a day or two, but was wondering if there is a solution at this point?
the site is running now. tmm has made a thetvdbv2 plugin and it works. hopefully for EMM too soon. greets.
(2018-05-04, 23:52)publicENEMY Wrote: I have 2 folders that contains the same tv show
Naruto [dubbed]
Naruto [horriblesubs]

I want the scrapers to ignore anything between '[' and ']'. 

Are there any keyword that I can use instead of '[' and ']'?
Can I add a keyword so that scrapers will ignore anything between the keyword?

Thanks for the amazing EMM.
 You can add this to the "tv show directory/file name filter" in "Settings => TV Shows => Files and Sources => General":

Code:
(?i)[\W_]\[.*?\]
  • 152(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2