• 15(current)
Release IPTV Recorder
Ah, I was misunderstanding how the channel recording works. I can hit 'Play Channel' from the Full EPG section and it plays, so I figured I'd be able to record from there. The ‘All Channels’ section behaves the same way - The channel also begins to play when I set the Add Rule to the current time, but no recording gets made. The tvg-id's in the M3U all match the XML channel ID's, I’ll PM you the two files if you can possibly check them out.
Yes, pm me. It's probably another unicode bug.
Exclamation 
Version 0.0.47
- fixed renew jobs on restart
- ffmpeg reconnect flags

I've added some flags to the ffmpeg recording command that should make it more robust. Let me know if it helps.
The ideas were from NapoleonWils0n
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiyOOZOXjho

Jobs weren't getting renewed on Kodi login. They used to. It should work now.
First off excellent addon, this has been needed for ages.

Sorry if this has been asked, I've only skimmed thru the thread, but how do i stop a current recording?
(2018-05-05, 10:37)gb160 Wrote: First off excellent addon, this has been needed for ages.

Sorry if this has been asked, I've only skimmed thru the thread, but how do i stop a current recording?
 Thanks.

You should be able to just "Cancel Record" in the context menu of the program or in the "Maintenance\Jobs" menu.
If you turn on "Settings\Refresh Folder on Context Menu Commands" it should update the program list after you do a "Record Once" in the context menu.
Sometimes that hangs so be wary of it.

I've been having some problems refreshing kodi list views so the default behaviour now is not to automatically refresh unfortunately.
You have to do it manually or come out and back in to a program list.

There is probably a much better way to do it, maybe with timeouts for the xbmcswitft2 caching mechanism for pages.

I've actually added refresh to my keymap.xml file like this:
Code:
 <keymap>
  <global>
    <keyboard>
      <r>Container.Refresh</r>
    </keyboard>
  </global>
</keymap>
Cheers fella, I'll give that a try.
Well it kind of works, in that it stops the ffmpeg process if i use top to monitor, but in Kodi i get the spinning wheel for about a minute after it stops before Kodi crashes and quits.

I'll post a debug log, is it just the normal Kodi debug log you need mate?
(2018-05-05, 11:33)gb160 Wrote: Well it kind of works, in that it stops the ffmpeg process if i use top to monitor, but in Kodi i get the spinning wheel for about a minute after it stops before Kodi crashes and quits.

I'll post a debug log, is it just the normal Kodi debug log you need mate?
 Have you got "Settings\Refresh Folder on Context Menu Commands" off or on and does that make a difference?

Kodi is very crashy if you try to watch a stream as it records.
Yep it seems that was causing it mate, ive turned it off and now its stopping the recording without crashing.

I'll leave it off for now.

Just to clarify i wasnt watching the stream at all when the crashing occurred
(2018-05-05, 12:54)gb160 Wrote: Yep it seems that was causing it mate, ive turned it off and now its stopping the recording without crashing.

I'll leave it off for now.

Just to clarify i wasnt watching the stream at all when the crashing occurred
 Refreshing a list container used to work well in Jarvis with Confluence.
It's all gone a bit strange since Krypton and Estuary.
I spent some time trying to work out why but didn't get to the bottom of it.
New version works great!

One suggestion would be for a few additional ffmpeg options:

- It would be great to allow users to pick the output container and codecs (I personally prefer using MP4's with h264/AAC instead of fls files).
- Given the many many arguments ffmpeg accepts, it might be cool to add an 'Add Custom Argument' option. For instance, iMovie only accepts MP4 files with the yuv444p pixel format, so I usually add the "-pix_fmt yuv420p" argument to any recordings.
Does this work with PSVue?
Exclamation 
(2018-05-06, 00:34)GriffeyJuni0r Wrote: New version works great!

One suggestion would be for a few additional ffmpeg options:

- It would be great to allow users to pick the output container and codecs (I personally prefer using MP4's with h264/AAC instead of fls files).
- Given the many many arguments ffmpeg accepts, it might be cool to add an 'Add Custom Argument' option. For instance, iMovie only accepts MP4 files with the yuv444p pixel format, so I usually add the "-pix_fmt yuv420p" argument to any recordings.
Thanks.

version 0.0.50
- ffmpeg args / extension
- post-processing command

Have a try with this.

There are many stream types that fail with anything other than a simple ts transport stream container.
Many of the reformatting options overload your cpu too.
So don't come crying to me if you add anything in there and your recordings don't work.

The post-processing command splits the string by spaces for the subprocess command so you shouldn't need quotes around the paths.
Have a look at the code for details on how it works.
https://github.com/primaeval/plugin.vide...abd08ef1b9

I'm sure this will fail for some combination of operating system and unicode.
(2018-05-06, 01:53)locoguano Wrote: Does this work with PSVue?
 It does but I think you need to do comment out these two lines or you will be buck bunnyed.
https://github.com/eracknaphobia/service...ice.py#L57

@GriffeyJuni0r knows more. If you ask him nicely he might share the magic.
Great work @primaeval 

I've found unicode related issue. When channel's name has "+" it fails to record. Job is added to the queue though.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Recorder4