• 352(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
I've installed the latest #0504 build. Netflix Addon is still freezing Kodi.

I've copied while SSHing my Rpi3 the output of the kodi.log with debug logging on, beginning right at the moment I've started using the Netflix Addon until Kodi freezes. 

Like I mentioned in my previous post. This issue was introduced with the #0502 build. I'm downgrading again to #0501 in order to keep using Netflix.

Hope that helps.

https://paste.ee/p/H7nbl
log

Party Modus in MusicVizualisation Window skip to next track.
On 505 even on start party modus.
And also while playing Music on Skin reload
log 505
Are people observing improved add-on performance since:
“Kodi: reuse last python session if possible (hopefully improve add-on performance)”

(ignoring for now any instability it might cause)
(2018-05-05, 13:40)popcornmix Wrote: Are people observing improved add-on performance since:
“Kodi: reuse last python session if possible (hopefully improve add-on performance)”

Per my earlier post, I’ve experienced the opposite where it’s actulaly broken some of my addons. I’ve had to revert to an earlier build as a result.
(2018-05-05, 13:40)popcornmix Wrote: Are people observing improved add-on performance since:

Can't really say - because of the flakiness in switching profiles, I revert to #421 after confirming that the issue isn't fixed.
build #0504

When I start Kodi and immediately want to access the USB hard drive crashing Kodi (reboot). When I restart I come to the directory of the USB drive and Kodi crashes again.
However, if I wait 1 or 2 minutes after booting from Kodi everything is ok.
I had this behavior in earlier versions, but that was not the case with the last builds
(2018-04-29, 17:59)Milhouse Wrote:
(2018-04-29, 17:54)aleksobs Wrote: 2. LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.5

Can you determine when it stopped working with *these* test builds - has it ever worked with these test LE9/Kodi 18 builds?  
I tried all the versions. The last version where it worked, was - LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.0-Milhouse-20180115215804-#0115x-gcd45cd6.tar. Help, please fix it!
(2018-05-05, 03:58)hbbs Wrote: I've installed the latest #0504 build. Netflix Addon is still freezing Kodi.

I've copied while SSHing my Rpi3 the output of the kodi.log with debug logging on, beginning right at the moment I've started using the Netflix Addon until Kodi freezes. 

Like I mentioned in my previous post. This issue was introduced with the #0502 build. I'm downgrading again to #0501 in order to keep using Netflix.

Hope that helps.

https://paste.ee/p/H7nbl

Yes this is a result of the busy dialog changes and will be fixed soon (in the Netflix add-on).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2018-05-05, 17:37)Malocher Wrote: build #0504

When I start Kodi and immediately want to access the USB hard drive crashing Kodi (reboot). When I restart I come to the directory of the USB drive and Kodi crashes again.
I had this behavior in earlier versions, but that was not the case with the last builds

When did this behaviour start (again)? Do you have a crashlog?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

with the lastest build #0504, OMX and mmal is all ok and i can navigate through addon without freezing (i have just 2 freezing in 8 hours)
(2018-05-05, 18:26)aleksobs Wrote: Help, please fix it!

The missing fanart while navigating Files is being worked on.

God knows how you'll react when something critical is broken.... ;-)
(2018-05-05, 19:51)Milhouse Wrote:

Behavior has started again with this build

crashlog -> https://paste.ee/p/VBbWU
What's going on when I boot and it says "A start job is running to create volatiles files and directories" (I might not have got that exactly right as it's scrolled off the screen now)?

Last time I went to use my Pi it was frozen and non-responsive, so I rebooted it using the cmdline on my PC (to avoid corrupting the SD by doing a hard reset) but I got this message and it wouldn't boot.

I've just overwritten the files on the PC-accessible partition with those from #504 but I'm still getting this message. When I've had this problem in the past I've had to start from scratch and write a new image to the SD to clear the linux partition.

It seems to have done a bit more than it has in the past as it's thrown up a load of messages, the last of which is "Starting Avahi defaults" but that's been there for several minutes now so I don't think it's going to boot, so will I just have to wipe the card again?
(2018-05-05, 20:43)Malocher Wrote:
(2018-05-05, 19:51)Milhouse Wrote:

Behavior has started again with this build

crashlog -> https://paste.ee/p/VBbWU

Yes I've seen something similar myself, it's occurred while I was navigating Music folders: http://ix.io/19v2. Will try and obtain a debug enabled crash log.
Netflix users: You will need the latest version of the plugin.video.netflix add-on from Github as this version solves the recent login issues, and also the freezing issue introduced after the Busy Dialog changes in #0502. Specifically, you will need a version that includes at least this this commit.
  • 352(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24