• 10(current)
v19 Pluto.TV
@Karellen

https://paste.kodi.tv/nisiduguco

I figured out what i was doing wrong and uploaded the log. Hopefully, I did it right. :-) I have Pluto.TV on my Roku device and I would love to have it on my XBox One X console too (part of my home theater).

Thanks again for this assist. Let me know if you need anything else.
(2018-03-17, 23:49)lordairivis Wrote: I deleted the simplecache.db in ~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache/, rebooted, and tried again and I got the same errors. Here's the full log: https://pastebin.com/5VCCqT7u 
I should note that I'm still having this issue, although on an identical setup (RPi 3B+/LibreElec 2.4.3/Pluto.tv plugin 1.0.8) I don't have the problem.
First of all I want to say thank you for this app. Pluto TV is great and the app seems like a lot of work went into it.

Second is a couple question. I'm running into a rather long load time when accessing the guide and was wondering if this is normal or something that might have to do with some configuration on my end. There are no error messages so I have nothing else about the issue except the 3-5 minute load time. I'm also having a bit of trouble closing out of the guide. I hit the back button twice and it asks me if I want to close it and I select yes. However, it puts me back in the Pluto guide. I've tried the escape key as well with the same results. They both seem related to uEPG. Any suggestions?

Edit: Oddly enough I disabled USTVnow and tried again, and it worked fine, 30-60 second load time and responsive to exit. After I reenabled USTVnow it continued to work fine so I'm guessing it's just a uEPG thing.
(2018-04-13, 13:57)jwortiz Wrote: @Karellen

https://paste.kodi.tv/nisiduguco

I figured out what i was doing wrong and uploaded the log. Hopefully, I did it right. :-) I have Pluto.TV on my Roku device and I would love to have it on my XBox One X console too (part of my home theater).

Thanks again for this assist. Let me know if you need anything else.

Hi @Lunatixz 

Would you mind having a look at my uploaded log information (see quote above)? I was trying to contact Karellen, but haven't received a response. 

Quick recap: In my troubleshooting to figure out why Pluto.TV isn't working when installed on my XBox One X console, I resorted to doing a wipe and reload (from scratch) by doing a console reset.  After initial configuration, added credentials for XBox Live, and installing Kodi, Pluto.TV just does not work when installed.  Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
I'll push a update within the week.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
@Lunatixz,

That was unexpectedly fast, but I'm not complaining. I'll take it! LOL

Thanks!!!
Thanks! I don't know what you did, but upgrading to 1.0.9 fixed the issue I was having. Not sure how to get uEPG working, but at least the plugin is working again! Keep up the great work Lunatixz!
Is anyone else having an issue with the new automatic region detection?

I have 180 working channels with v.1.0.9 but only 5 and a popup message "Some channels not available in your country" with v.1.10.

I'm outside the United States using a Smart DNS.

Debug Log
I'm also getting an error again now that the plugin has updated to 1.1.0: https://pastebin.com/bzTbHqZZ

OSD shows a login failure error, but I've checked my username and password in the plugin settings and they are correct.
(2018-05-05, 21:20)lordairivis Wrote: I'm also getting an error again now that the plugin has updated to 1.1.0: https://pastebin.com/bzTbHqZZ

OSD shows a login failure error, but I've checked my username and password in the plugin settings and they are correct.
 Your log is incomplete and appears to have been edited‽
I can only debug a complete log, Thanks
That's the complete log. I rebooted, tried to access the Pluto.tv plugin to generate the errors, and pulled the kodi.log file via scp. I pulled it again just now for you to compare: https://pastebin.com/g4CyCJqV
Hi @Lunatixz

The upgrade to 1.0.9 solved the issue with launching and viewing Pluto.TV (Thank you), but then there was another update to the Kodi Xbox One console application (Alpha 2) and now I'm experiencing random freezes with the Kodi app while using it.  I'm not able to grab a log when this happens, as it's intermittent and the only thing to do at that point is to Quit Application on the Xbox One X console, which then causes an issue with Kodi due to the unexpected shutdown.  I have to uninstall the Kodi app and re-install it again to get it back and running again.  I'll keep trying to get a log for you as best as I can.  

I'd hate to Reset Console again (last resort!) and have to re-install all my games again.   Any other suggestions will be appreciated.  Thanks!
(2018-05-07, 05:26)lordairivis Wrote: That's the complete log. I rebooted, tried to access the Pluto.tv plugin to generate the errors, and pulled the kodi.log file via scp. I pulled it again just now for you to compare: https://pastebin.com/g4CyCJqV
 No debug info found... you need to enable debugging in both Kodi and the PlutoTV plugin
(2018-05-07, 13:12)jwortiz Wrote: Hi @Lunatixz

The upgrade to 1.0.9 solved the issue with launching and viewing Pluto.TV (Thank you), but then there was another update to the Kodi Xbox One console application (Alpha 2) and now I'm experiencing random freezes with the Kodi app while using it.  I'm not able to grab a log when this happens, as it's intermittent and the only thing to do at that point is to Quit Application on the Xbox One X console, which then causes an issue with Kodi due to the unexpected shutdown.  I have to uninstall the Kodi app and re-install it again to get it back and running again.  I'll keep trying to get a log for you as best as I can.  

I'd hate to Reset Console again (last resort!) and have to re-install all my games again.   Any other suggestions will be appreciated.  Thanks!

I can't speculate on issues with alpha builds; if you submit a log with a PlutoTV error i'll fix the issue.
(2018-05-07, 14:54)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2018-05-07, 13:12)jwortiz Wrote: Hi @Lunatixz

The upgrade to 1.0.9 solved the issue with launching and viewing Pluto.TV (Thank you), but then there was another update to the Kodi Xbox One console application (Alpha 2) and now I'm experiencing random freezes with the Kodi app while using it.  I'm not able to grab a log when this happens, as it's intermittent and the only thing to do at that point is to Quit Application on the Xbox One X console, which then causes an issue with Kodi due to the unexpected shutdown.  I have to uninstall the Kodi app and re-install it again to get it back and running again.  I'll keep trying to get a log for you as best as I can.  

I'd hate to Reset Console again (last resort!) and have to re-install all my games again.   Any other suggestions will be appreciated.  Thanks!

I can't speculate on issues with alpha builds; if you submit a log with a PlutoTV error i'll fix the issue. 

Haha!  Sorry, my bad!  I should contact the general Kodi support folks instead.  :-)  Well, your immediate response is appreciated anyway.   Thanks!
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pluto.TV2