• 147(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2018-05-01, 19:19)Bibio Wrote: i love the Xonfluence skin but what i dont like is having to be online to install it. i run my HTPC offline so it cant update windows and its extremely annoying having to be online to install Xonfluence.

i already install using the master.zip but it would be nice if you could include the dependences as well. if thats not possible could you please give a links to where i can download the required offline master.zip files. so i can install them first.

also while its nice to have the option to download other icons, backgrounds and such it would also be nice to include default ones as well in the new build for Leia.

keep up the good work :-)
Hi,

I can imagine that you don't like the windows updates an don't want to be online for that reason. However you will miss some features when not being online. Maybe consider a different OS.

It is not possible to make a single zip file. In fact it is possible, but I like the skin to be as lightweight as possible and make it possible for people to select their own backgrounds, icons etc. That is how resources work and more skins are doing it this way.

So you should select the resources you want yourself and download them as zip files. For Xonfluence there is a backgrounds file en a genres file that you may use. The weather icons are installed by default. The rest is up to you what you like to be installed. The links for xonfluence background and genres you can find below. However I suggest to go online, update and then go offline again if you wish.
resource.images.skinbackgrounds.xonfluence/resource.images.skinbackgrounds.xonfluence
resource.images.moviegenrefanart.xonfluence/resource.images.moviegenrefanart.xonfluence

Helly.
hi Helly

not fused about online features as i only use kodi as a local media player with the content having being scraped for the local metadata.
the HTPC is on my network but not given access to the internet. i use another computer on the network which is online to rip and scrape to the HTPC.
i test kodi builds on the online computer then migrate to a partition on the HTPC for testing. once found that it all works its then migrated to the main partition.

i use windows as i play 4k HDR content at 10bit and as far as i know Linux does not offer this feature. i cant stand mac.
the problem with going online is windows will start the auto update feature and at the moment i find windows to be stable.
my windows install is de bloated and just the way i want it without microspy messing it up.
if there is a new must have windows update then i can download it and install offline.

how about a separate master package with the dependences?
if not can you please give links to where i can get them.

<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.13.0"/>
<import addon="script.favourites" version="7.1.1"/>
<import addon="service.skin.widgets" version="0.0.33"/>
<import addon="service.library.data.provider" version="0.3.2"/>
<import addon="script.randomandlastitems" version="2.2.2"/>

p.s. thanks for bringing back media view 3 :-)
(2018-05-05, 15:07)Bibio Wrote: hi Helly

not fused about online features as i only use kodi as a local media player with the content having being scraped for the local metadata.
the HTPC is on my network but not given access to the internet. i use another computer on the network which is online to rip and scrape to the HTPC.
i test kodi builds on the online computer then migrate to a partition on the HTPC for testing. once found that it all works its then migrated to the main partition.

i use windows as i play 4k HDR content at 10bit and as far as i know Linux does not offer this feature. i cant stand mac.
the problem with going online is windows will start the auto update feature and at the moment i find windows to be stable.
my windows install is de bloated and just the way i want it without microspy messing it up.
if there is a new must have windows update then i can download it and install offline.

how about a separate master package with the dependences?
if not can you please give links to where i can get them.

<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.13.0"/>
<import addon="script.favourites" version="7.1.1"/>
<import addon="service.skin.widgets" version="0.0.33"/>
<import addon="service.library.data.provider" version="0.3.2"/>
<import addon="script.randomandlastitems" version="2.2.2"/>

p.s. thanks for bringing back media view 3 :-)
 Ok, 

xbmc.gui is already installed after installing kodi, otherwise no skin can be displayed.
script.favourites
service.skin.widgets
service.library.data.provider
script.randomandlastitems

Hope this helps.
Helly.
thanks Helly, i'll try those out later.
Hi Helly, A great skin, I have been using this since Mudislander set it up some time ago. The new 4.0 skin is working fine but have noticed the Subtitles selection in Movie/TV Shows is not giving a pop up window if you want to select a subtitle (seems ok to deactivate a subtitle if already there but not to add one). I switched skins and this option is working fine with the Kodi default. Thanks
does anyone face problem with subtitles dialog on Leia?When i click the subtitles button doesnt show up the dialog to download a sub!
thank you
after a little messing around i finally got the skin to install offline.

i had to install
first:
script.module.routing-0.2.0.zip
second:
script.module.simplejson-3.3.0.zip
third:
script.favourites-7.1.1.zip
script.randomandlastitems-2.2.2.zip
service.library.data.provider-0.3.2.zip
service.skin.widgets-0.0.33.zip

the above are only around 1mb in total.
just a little bug i found by accident earlier while messing around. when using an external player not full screen and kodi is in movies (media Info 3). when you launch a movie the background fanart changes to the home screen background.
I'm having the same problem with the subtitle box not showing up so you cant download subtitles, any idea how to sort this problem??
(2018-05-08, 14:16)Karl1234 Wrote: I'm having the same problem with the subtitle box not showing up so you cant download subtitles, any idea how to sort this problem??
 Hi,

I've seen a number of posts regarding subtitles. I tested but don't have any issues with the subtitle popup and downloading subtitles. The behavior changed compared to krypton, it it should work correctly. I don't think it is a skin issue. Does it work correctly on other skins (e.g. confluence)? Can anyone maybe send some pictures, check logfiles on what seems to be happening?

Helly.
(2018-05-07, 17:45)Bibio Wrote: after a little messing around i finally got the skin to install offline.

i had to install
first:
script.module.routing-0.2.0.zip
second:
script.module.simplejson-3.3.0.zip
third:
script.favourites-7.1.1.zip
script.randomandlastitems-2.2.2.zip
service.library.data.provider-0.3.2.zip
service.skin.widgets-0.0.33.zip

the above are only around 1mb in total.

Glad it works now. I think you had issues with other addons and skins with all these addons not installed.

Helly.
(2018-05-08, 00:06)Bibio Wrote: just a little bug i found by accident earlier while messing around. when using an external player not full screen and kodi is in movies (media Info 3). when you launch a movie the background fanart changes to the home screen background.
 What do you mean by external player not full screen? I can imagine the fanart falls back after starting a video as Xonfluence expects the movie is started in full screen. The skin doesn't know about any external players that may start a movie in a separate window. I think I cannot solve this.

Helly.
It's mainly on add-ons that you can't enable subtitles, if you can enable subtitles the dialog option shows up and you can download the subtitle. If you cant enable subtitles manually when you click the subtitle dialog button nothing happens. Il try other skins and get back to you. Il manage anyway because your skin is the by far the best.
(2018-05-08, 20:26)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2018-05-08, 00:06)Bibio Wrote: just a little bug i found by accident earlier while messing around. when using an external player not full screen and kodi is in movies (media Info 3). when you launch a movie the background fanart changes to the home screen background.
 What do you mean by external player not full screen? I can imagine the fanart falls back after starting a video as Xonfluence expects the movie is started in full screen. The skin doesn't know about any external players that may start a movie in a separate window. I think I cannot solve this.

Helly. 
 external player not maximised (windowed). Kodi is in the background. when i click on a movie to play and the external player launches via playercorefactory.xml then the "movie-poster" is replaced by the skindefault.jpg.
when the external player is closed the skindefault is replaced again with the movie-poster.

i would imagine that even if the external player is launched fullscreen then the same would happen in the background.
its no biggie but it could affect the switching with players exiting from full screen.

while on the subject of skindefault.jpg. how or where is it hidden when installing the skin with Leia? Textures.xbt?
(2018-05-08, 20:26)Helly1206 Wrote:

Helly.  
Not exactly regarding this same issue, but I guess you remember my "thumbnail preview not extracted" problem. So in this case, when I start a video with external player, than exiting the playback and going back to the KODI GUI the thumbnail gets "magically" extracted from the video, like it should normally. But just after I've used the external player with the particular video file. (I guess using KODI's internal player would do the same, but haven't tried yet).

I've also tried to manually switch OFF and ON again the "Extract Video Thumbnail" option in the KODI Settings menu and after this the extraction juts worked for all newly added videos automatically, but just till the next startup of KODI. After exiting and starting KODI again it still doing no extraction at all. Like it would somehow forget about that this setting is enabled in the menu, maybe the switch or parameter of the setting isn't properly saved or recognized or just reverted somehow in the system settings file, from which it should read it after a new start-up. I would gladly provide this system setting file that should contain this setting for further analysis if it could matter in this case.
  • 147(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13