• 3(current)
v19 Kodi Android Installer
works like a charm on my new fire stick basic. thank you! would love to have this feature in by default from the settings/system menu.
@Lunatixz I've one suggestion for this add-on. Installing from unknown sources needs to be enabled under Android for it to work properly, so maybe adding a reminder confirmation (continue/cancel) might be a good idea? As I presume accessing whether the setting is enabled or not wouldn't be possible from within the script to warn directly only if it's not set?

I'm using the add-on on a firestick which normally is connected to hotel TVs and WiFi so I don't really want to leave too much enabled on it, and a couple of times I've forgotten to enable before the download and had to start over again when it failed (~15 minutes download on most hotel WiFi speeds here)
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I'll look into it..
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
If you chose a folder that only contains one *.apk it will automatically start downloading it... its a bug I need to correct.

You can cancel the download and try another folder... I believe this only affects the "snapshots" folder.
Hi my installer kind of stuck. 

when i click on open the app it starts to download, i tried uninstall and reinstall the addon still as soon as i open the app it starts to download. 

i think i triggered this bug by cancelling a download.
Open the installer setting and select defaults, then ok.
Hello,

I'm trying to upgrade my Kodi v17.6 installed on a Xiaomi Mi Box 3 to Leia but it doesn't matter the nightly version I choose or where I download it that Android Installer app (not the kodi add-on) don't let me install it. It gives no error just because I can't press Install button. I've checked that Unknown Sources is allowed.

Any idea of what is happening? It's only happening with kodi.
(2018-05-17, 16:46)lechuguinoboy Wrote: Hello,

I'm trying to upgrade my Kodi v17.6 installed on a Xiaomi Mi Box 3 to Leia but it doesn't matter the nightly version I choose or where I download it that Android Installer app (not the kodi add-on) don't let me install it. It gives no error just because I can't press Install button. I've checked that Unknown Sources is allowed.

Any idea of what is happening? It's only happening with kodi.
 press the voice search button.... press it once, then press the back button and now you will be able to click the install button.
Problem Kodi Android Installer Update - Nvidia Shield TV (Android 8 Oreo) - Nightly Kodi 18 Lea Beta 5 - Kodi closed after Download and no install the new Version.

From Nightly Kodi 18 Lea Beta 5 - [font][font][font]kodi-20181023-c77874c5-Master-arm64-v8a.apk[/font][/font][/font]

To Nightly Kodi 18 Lea Beta 5 - [font][font][font]kodi-20181024-02b03e72-Master-arm64-v8a.apk[/font][/font][/font]

Or to Nightly Kodi 18 Lea Beta 5 - [font][font][font]kodi-20181026-ff6ab0db-Master-arm64-v8a.apk[/font][/font][/font]
(2018-10-27, 13:16)Ronny3 Wrote: Problem Kodi Android Installer Update - Nvidia Shield TV (Android 8 Oreo) - Nightly Kodi 18 Lea Beta 5 - Kodi closed after Download and no install the new Version.

From Nightly Kodi 18 Lea Beta 5 - [font][font][font]kodi-20181023-c77874c5-Master-arm64-v8a.apk[/font][/font][/font]

To Nightly Kodi 18 Lea Beta 5 - [font][font][font]kodi-20181024-02b03e72-Master-arm64-v8a.apk[/font][/font][/font]

Or to Nightly Kodi 18 Lea Beta 5 - [font][font][font]kodi-20181026-ff6ab0db-Master-arm64-v8a.apk[/font][/font][/font]

Thanks, this is a known issue with nightly builds. Fix is pending...
Thanks for the Info and this good Addon...Lunatixz.
(2018-10-28, 02:56)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2018-10-27, 13:16)Ronny3 Wrote: Problem Kodi Android Installer Update - Nvidia Shield TV (Android 8 Oreo) - Nightly Kodi 18 Lea Beta 5 - Kodi closed after Download and no install the new Version.

From Nightly Kodi 18 Lea Beta 5 - kodi-20181023-c77874c5-Master-arm64-v8a.apk

To Nightly Kodi 18 Lea Beta 5 - kodi-20181024-02b03e72-Master-arm64-v8a.apk

Or to Nightly Kodi 18 Lea Beta 5 - kodi-20181026-ff6ab0db-Master-arm64-v8a.apk

Thanks, this is a known issue with nightly builds. Fix is pending...  
Hi @Lunatixz any news about that fix?
Thanks!
Kodi 18: Nvidia Shield TV (main device) and LibreELEC on Raspberry Pi 2 and Odroid C2
TV: Panasonic TX-55EZ950E (OLED)
AVR: Onkyo TX-NR509 (HDMI ARC)
Would like to join the question of ...outcave.
What is with the new Fix for Kodi or the Kodi Android Installer Addon...Lunatixz...we have now Nightly Kodi 18 Leia RC 1.

But sorry...my english is not good.
This addon is not working at the moment but you can always manually update your Kodi Android install, the daily builds (that are working great) are here:

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/android/
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Android Installer1