• 127(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
Hi,

Is anybody have trouble with multiple profiles and the skins settings not letting each be different. 
For example, I have two profiles and I want one to be the simple vertical bar type layout and I want the other to be the netflix 2 type layout.
But no matter what, all changes I make won't take after closing and reopening. I'll change the layout and after i reopen it reverts back or it saves but then the other profile now has the same settings. I'm at a total loss. Running the latest beta v3.7.65
Can you please make Titan compatible with Artwork Beef ? Artwork Downloader doesn't work anymore
(2018-05-09, 15:09)woxxi Wrote: Can you please make Titan compatible with Artwork Beef ? Artwork Downloader doesn't work anymore
Once you follow the instructions and get your own personal API key, it's a simple matter of backing up these two files after you've manually added your key. If an update overwrites the files, I simply restore these two files from backup and the Artwork Downloader works perfectly again. It's easy enough to modify these two files, but it would be easier if the add-on provided a way to enter these API keys without having to modify the PY files.

fanarttv.py
tmdb.py
(2018-05-12, 02:39)214b1 Wrote:
(2018-05-09, 15:09)woxxi Wrote: Can you please make Titan compatible with Artwork Beef ? Artwork Downloader doesn't work anymore
Once you follow the instructions and get your own personal API key, it's a simple matter of backing up these two files after you've manually added your key. If an update overwrites the files, I simply restore these two files from backup and the Artwork Downloader works perfectly again. It's easy enough to modify these two files, but it would be easier if the add-on provided a way to enter these API keys without having to modify the PY files.

fanarttv.py
tmdb.py 
@woxxi , @214b1 

Its a more simple method with modded aw downloader,so dont need to edit py files

the updated from 3rd hand artwork downloader 
(https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2676059)
https://filehost.net/1f8227b3d745566e

i integrate ab just a simple way here.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2730888
But just for Leia, so can use booth.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
how to add the function launch trailer with the top arrow of my remote in the netflix view? thank you
how to add the function launch trailer with the top arrow of my remote in the netflix view? thank you
hellow
How can I get titan and tvtunes to work correctly?
Image[/url]
@Flest

TV Tunes comes from a banned repository.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-06-12, 10:06)Karellen Wrote: @Flest

TV Tunes comes from a banned repository.
 So what?
this is a good addition and has no analogues.

and titan skin has  settings  "tvtunes"
if you ban addition, then make your analog of this function in kodi Huh
You can use it. You just won't get any assistance here anymore.

There are alternatives... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=330832

And another one is being created as we write.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-06-12, 10:19)Karellen Wrote: You can use it. You just won't get any assistance here anymore.

There are alternatives... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=330832

And another one is being created as we write.
very strange position.
we will support this add-on in the skin. we will make the option, but we will not help  ))))

this is not an alternative, it's a bad parody 
difficult to install.
no settings, no support videothem.

Ban is a good addition. which worked well, and did not have a good alternative

I do not understand (

"And another one is being created as we write."

I really hope that it will have an easy installation, settings, and videothem support.
is the release date known? approximate date
(2018-06-12, 10:19)Karellen Wrote: You can use it. You just won't get any assistance here anymore.

let's forget for a second about the tvtunes

how can i add movies folder without indexing theme.mkv?
without displaying them.mkv in the list of films as duplicate
(2018-06-12, 10:37)Flest Wrote: is the release date known? approximate date
2-3 weeks all going well.
My Signature
(2018-06-12, 10:55)Flest Wrote:

let's forget for a second about the tvtunes

how can i add movies folder without indexing theme.mkv?
without displaying them.mkv in the list of films as duplicate
as I understand there is no way to use the library without a plugin, if the folder contains a theme.mkv file?

Should I wait for the plugin or delete the videotheme?

and i have 1 more problem
kodi +titan very much lags in different places
problem with "settings"

what could be the problem?
I was using Titan on Kodi 16 for a long time using the Titan option to Prefer TV Show Thumb For Episodes In Widgets so that I could see the general show poster on the home screen TV show widget instead of season posters. However, upon updating to Kodi 17.6 and Titan 3.7.56, the home screen only shows TV show season posters even though I have not changed my preferences and even though the general show posters properly show when I view all my TV shows away from the home screen. Is this a known issue, or am I doing something wrong with the settings? 

Any help would be appreciated, and thanks for making the best kodi skin!
  • 127(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6