v17 There is a wrong translation in Traditional Chinese.

The "Appearances" should not be "外觀", it should be something like "出演數", and I can't join the KODI Main team to change the translation.
(2016-12-03, 15:11)s9209122222 Wrote: Image

The "Appearances" should not be "外觀", it should be something like "出演數", and I can't join the KODI Main team to change the translation.
Good point. "外觀" is definitely wrong. Feel that a better Chinese translation could be "出場次數".
hey dude, which jav scraper do u use and can u teach me how to install? much thanks~

btw, im a chinese reader.
(2018-05-31, 06:30)fishswimmer Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 15:11)s9209122222 Wrote: Image

Good point. "外觀" is definitely wrong. Feel that a better Chinese translation could be "出場次數". 
Agreed. both "出場次數" or "出演數" would be good. "外觀" is a machine translation, or it was because the original translator didn't have access to the screen shot while doing his / her translation... 

Guess this is already fixed?
(2018-05-31, 06:30)fishswimmer Wrote: Good point. "外觀" is definitely wrong. Feel that a better Chinese translation could be "出場次數".
Translations for Kodi are handled via Transifex.
Currently the zh_CN language code is available in Transifex. You're welcome to make improvements.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
There is a wrong translation in Traditional Chinese.0