• 2(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2018-05-22, 23:08)brazen1 Wrote: Here's another little mod to speed up fanart rotation:

Edit the IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml
Line 48 - timeperimage change to desired speed.  Default is 5 seconds.  I set it to 2 seconds since 5 is just too slow for my taste.
 Hi, i'm satisfied with that 5 sec. (but good to know ;-))
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Hello,
is there a way to make the automatic trailer function stable with the netflix view? I tried everything but it does not work properly every other time. It seems that the youtube module has trouble loading or unloading. Thanks for your help. sorry for my english I'm french
(2018-05-18, 19:38)blaze7 Wrote:
(2018-05-18, 15:49)mardukL Wrote: UPDATE for LEIA -
See Infos on 1st Post whats all done now.

Created full Package with own id.
So you can install the mod from zip.
You can keep and use the official Beta and the Mod seperated from each other.

Video1Video2
Thanks for keeping development going on the skin. I have a two questions.

Will the zip work on Android (specifically Shield TV) ?

Also, do you plan to release a zip for Krypton? 
The zip for krypton is now inside the krypton link of 1st post.
im on mobile and did not update the header yet.
(2018-05-24, 08:40)professeur83 Wrote: Hello,
is there a way to make the automatic trailer function stable with the netflix view? I tried everything but it does not work properly every other time. It seems that the youtube module has trouble loading or unloading. Thanks for your help. sorry for my english I'm french

Still have trouble with auto play on leia (so no smooth scrolling, didnt found a way to make it better till now, i recommend leave it off, and use the up button if you like to watch trailer in netflix view.
Hello and thank you for your answer. That's what I did actually and in fact it is very convenient. Damage that it is slow? is it possible to delete the animation of the text and logo when you launch the trailer?
(2018-05-26, 09:31)professeur83 Wrote: how to add the function launch trailer with the top arrow of my remote in the netflix view? thank you

It should work by default,without set special keymaps.
It uses the GLOBAL cmd, UP
if your remote have a up button.

To the other request, i will plan to add an option to disable rhe animations, but im on vacation, so it will not happen within the next 2,-3 weeks.
This is awesome thank you! This mod is awesome!

Quick question… when using the “Netflix style homemenu layout 2” I noticed that if I start playing a video, then click back to the home screen without stopping the video, that there is no preview window or anything that continues to show the video…. Is there a suggested fix or edit that can be made so any active video will also be shown on the home menu?
hello and thank you for your work and your answers on the forum. I left on a clean basis by installing kripton and the latest mod available but I have a small problem when I run the trailer with the arrow up: I have the side panel that also opens at the same time? sorry for my English
Would it be possible to replace the posters with widescreen thumbs in the Netflix view?
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
Trying to download krypton version of this skin , there are two links , the repo and an update , but neither of them will install from zip file in kodi ?
Do I have to have the official version of titan installed first ?
OK , yep , sorry found it inside link .
(2018-05-30, 14:30)ontap Wrote: Trying to download krypton version of this skin , there are two links , the repo and an update , but neither of them will install from zip file in kodi ?
 Hi, sorry its not clear when you go to the links.
the zip is for easy install.

the update folder, is actual a "pool" for files,with some changes,wich  i will integrate in next update.
(But it can be used by just copy/paste it into the 1080i folder after install latest mod zip.)
(2018-05-28, 21:46)LupinSansei Wrote: Would it be possible to replace the posters with widescreen thumbs in the Netflix view?
It easy possible, just switch from poster to landscape and adjust the item layout in view523netflix.xml

but you can simple make a hub as main menu entry atm.its not perfect but maybe its your taste.
the tvshow and movie hubs use the netflix2 homelayout, if you set in tvshow hub an entry with tvshow widget you get the landscape view.
(2018-05-28, 12:46)professeur83 Wrote: hello and thank you for your work and your answers on the forum. I left on a clean basis by installing kripton and the latest mod available but I have a small problem when I run the trailer with the arrow up: I have the side panel that also opens at the same time? sorry for my EHi, i didnt have the time to update the whole package, i place
i didnt have the time to updater a full package.
In the given download links, i have a folder called "update".

you just need to playce these files in the 1080i folder of the mod (e.g. C:\***\addons\skin.titan.krypton.mod\1080i).
after restart thhat problem should be gone.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15