• 20(current)
Release IPTV Recorder
Your „tvg-name”’s dont’t match the channel’s name after comma.

Make sure they’re exactly the same.
(2018-06-10, 18:12)primaeval Wrote: All those different cases for the ids and names look problematic to me.
Do the tvg-id values exactly match the xmltv channel ids including the case?

I haven't seen that #EXTINF:-1,(01) style used before either.
The regex matches the name after the last comma but it might get confused by the first comma.

Does it look like all the channels are getting through to the database from the xmltv and m3u files?
You can't pm yet as you haven't made 10 posts but you can post a link here if there are no passwords in it.

Have a look in the database with something like this if you can't solve it.
https://sqlitebrowser.org/

I wonder if the rtp links are causing a problem too.
I might have assumed http somewhere in the code.
It was a bit weird because it was working exactly like this before. I deleted the addon data folder (again), installed the last version.. changed the xml file and now it is recording again. still can see errors at the log, but it doesn't seem to be an issue.

Regarding the style.. i found the .m3u file (and some examples) at the internet, when i was searching how to use Kodi to watch TV in Germany (Telekom Entretain). And after i had to change a lil bit because of Mythtv..

Thanks!
That's good it's working again.

Changing the way the channels are linked to the streams was a big internal change and probably broke some of your old favourites, rules and jobs.
I'm facing another issue. When plugin reloads XML (tvg guide) CPU spins both cores going up to 200% causing fans to run with a full speed. Is there a way set a lower priority for it?
I doubt if either setting the priority is possible or would help as this is probably the only significant process happening on a Kodi box at that time.

Have you got the option to schedule the update when you are asleep?

If you really are stuck I could try putting an optional sleep( ) in the main processing loop.
(2018-06-12, 10:09)primaeval Wrote: I doubt if either setting the priority is possible or would help as this is probably the only significant process happening on a Kodi box at that time.

Have you got the option to schedule the update when you are asleep?

If you really are stuck I could try putting an optional sleep( ) in the main processing loop.
Is that done from IPTV Recorder=>Settings=>Service=>Service Time?
Yes. Check it works for you before you rely on it. They changed the time format in Leia and some of my addons started to break.
Tried to download today from repository. Getting PYTZ failed?
Maybe pytz isn't available on your device.
It's not needed in IPTV Recorder right now so I've taken it out completely.
Try verison 0.0.65.
Not sure why but its not recording, sample of m3u8:
#EXTM3U x-tvg-url="http://iptv.matthuisman.nz/au/Brisbane/epg.xml.gz"

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-name="001" tvg-id="tv.101305040542" tvg-logo="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/matthuisman/iptv/master/au/images/tv.101305040542.png",7TWO
http://iptv.matthuisman.nz/au/Brisbane/t...eferer=%20

I have the add on pointing at the ffmpeg.exe which I nested in environmental variables a few months ago, any pointers?
Try with a simple video link like big buck bunny to see if it's your stream that has problems.
http://clips.vorwaerts-gmbh.de/big_buck_bunny.mp4

Make sure the ffmpeg path is the full path.
The environment variables don't make it through kodi to the addon.

If you're trying to record on an external or smb path you need a version of ffmpeg that has been built with that support.
You also need to use the "ffmpeg Recordings Folder" with the command line version of the path to the recording folder.
Kodi passwords  for network file systems probably won't make it through to ffmpeg either.

Make sure the tvg-id value matches the channel id exactly in the xmltv file.
Not totally sure what you meant by this:
"You also need to use the "ffmpeg Recordings Folder" with the command line version of the path to the recording folder."?

All the links work perfectly in the pvr just wont record.

Apologies for being nieve.
Kodi is like a virtual operating system with its own way of specifying network paths.
ffmpeg is run in a shell like cmd in Windows or bash in Linux with its own way of specifying network paths.

So in Kodi you might have
smb://server/folder
but in Windows cmd you would have
\\server\folder

If your Recording destination folder needs that kind of difference you need to add it to
Settings \ Jobs and Rules\ ffmpeg Recordings Folder

I suspect your problem will be with the extra parameters for the stream like X-Forwarded-For.

Have a look in this folder for *.py files and post the contents of one of them.
userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.iptv.recorder\jobs
It will show me what the actual command to run ffmpeg is including the full path to the recording folder.
There isn't a jobs folder, only storage folder
last bit of log may give you a clue:

22:40:26.094 T:13904  NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/record_once/2954/tv.101305040542/7TWO" matches rule for function "record_once"
22:40:26.094 T:12900   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.iptv.recorder/record_once/2954/tv.101305040542/7TWO
22:40:26.095 T:13904 WARNING: [xbmcswift2] No converter provided, unicode should be used, but returning str value
22:40:26.095 T:12900   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.iptv.recorder/record_once/2954/tv.101305040542/7TWO) failed
22:40:26.095 T:13924   ERROR: No url for 7TWO
22:40:26.587 T:11040 WARNING: [xbmcswift2] No converter provided, unicode should be used, but returning str value
22:40:26.618 T:11040  NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/broadcast/2954/7TWO" matches rule for function "broadcast"
22:40:26.619 T:11040 WARNING: [xbmcswift2] No converter provided, unicode should be used, but returning str value
22:40:37.711 T:10340 WARNING: Previous line repeats 2 times.
22:40:37.715 T:10340  NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/channel/tv.101305040542/7TWO" matches rule for function "channel"
22:40:37.723 T:10340 WARNING: [xbmcswift2] No converter provided, unicode should be used, but returning str value

Apologies about this.
How far have you got then?
Do the programs load up with the right channels from the xmltv file?
Can you play the channels in the addon?
Is there an error message in kodi.log?
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Recorder4