• 90(current)
Animated Movie Posters
(2018-05-04, 12:12)rschiks Wrote: And this is the reason I’d rather spent the time I am busy with searching the internet for new posters and adding them to the database, to a new website where other users can add them as well.

Since the database was updated, there were new posters in this thread. If there is time and opportunity, could you add them to your old site and update the old database. Thanks in advance.
(2018-05-05, 11:14)andrewjswan Wrote:
(2018-05-04, 12:12)rschiks Wrote: And this is the reason I’d rather spent the time I am busy with searching the internet for new posters and adding them to the database, to a new website where other users can add them as well.

Since the database was updated, there were new posters in this thread. If there is time and opportunity, could you add them to your old site and update the old database. Thanks in advance. 
I have a site also that has them all if you want to look,and it has all hte newest one's that have been posted. You can take a look here, blueeyiz702.wixsite.com/posters/
Very nice share.  Thank you!  I'd like to snag a few of your poster.gif's.  Selecting the image opens a new drive.google.file window showing the image.  By right clicking the image, I'd 'save as' except I think the resolution quality wouldn't be the same?  Instead, I select the d/l button but it does nothing?  Just opens a blank window with the address but nothing else is present?  I assume it should pop-up the 'save to' dialogue but it doesn't do anything.   Am I doing something wrong?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2018-05-05, 15:24)blueeyiz702 Wrote: I have a site also that has them all if you want to look,and it has all hte newest one's that have been posted.

How about API and Kodi skin support?
Even manually adding them would be nice if blueeyiz702 can fix the D/L problem.

I've been using the right click save as function and it seems to be ok.  I've no idea if they are original resolutions but they seem to look ok.  Thanks again for the site and the shares.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2018-05-05, 19:28)brazen1 Wrote: Even manually adding them would be nice if blueeyiz702 can fix the D/L problem.

I've been using the right click save as function and it seems to be ok.  I've no idea if they are original resolutions but they seem to look ok.  Thanks again for the site and the shares.
 Thanks for the heads up,ill have to go fix that.Nobody had mentioned the problem till i saw your post.
(2018-05-05, 19:20)andrewjswan Wrote:
(2018-05-05, 15:24)blueeyiz702 Wrote: I have a site also that has them all if you want to look,and it has all hte newest one's that have been posted.

How about API and Kodi skin support? 
i only have artwork rite now,ill have to look into what your asking about.
(2018-05-05, 19:28)brazen1 Wrote: Even manually adding them would be nice if blueeyiz702 can fix the D/L problem.

I just went and tested to see what happens.when i click the little download icon to the right it works just fine.And will download to folder of my choice. Try again let me know what happens so i can tell the WIX people.
And they been scaled down to 320x500. Original size is 500x714
Yes, the d/l button works correctly now.  Learned a hard lesson though.  Right clicking the image and using 'save picture as' (because the d/l button wasn't working) left me with a bunch of 291x455 images that have already been painstakingly added to KODI instead of your actual 320x500's.  Subsequent d/l's (now that the d/l button is working) result in 320x500 as you stated.  I'm not complaining and this isn't your fault.  It's mine for being impatient and proceeding before giving you a chance to correct.  Most of your images I already had but I did notice you stretched yours after cropping some text.  This ruins the aspect ratio but tbh, I'd rather have incorrect aspect ratios than the text so I replaced 87 of them.  I will probably begin the replacement process again here shortly.

Replacing them manually into KODI is a complete nightmare.  There are a lot of steps to do it correctly.  It takes a long time to do one.  Yet, I really like animated posters and it's worth it to me.  Thanks for your offerings.  If you update your database with any new images, perhaps you could update us here with the titles you add.

Perhaps rschiks could add your images to the eventual database that is under creation.  They wouldn't exactly be duplicates since the text is removed although the aspect ratio is off on some of them.  Users could make their own decision but at least have choices.  This way automating them into KODI would be MUCH less cumbersome.  Thanks again to all of you for sharing and maintaining.

(2018-05-07, 19:49)brazen1 Wrote: Yes, the d/l button works correctly now.  Learned a hard lesson though.  Right clicking the image and using 'save picture as' (because the d/l button wasn't working) left me with a bunch of 291x455 images that have already been painstakingly added to KODI instead of your actual 320x500's.  Subsequent d/l's (now that the d/l button is working) result in 320x500 as you stated.  I'm not complaining and this isn't your fault.  It's mine for being impatient and proceeding before giving you a chance to correct.  Most of your images I already had but I did notice you stretched yours after cropping some text.  This ruins the aspect ratio but tbh, I'd rather have incorrect aspect ratios than the text so I replaced 87 of them.  I will probably begin the replacement process again here shortly.

Replacing them manually into KODI is a complete nightmare.  There are a lot of steps to do it correctly.  It takes a long time to do one.  Yet, I really like animated posters and it's worth it to me.  Thanks for your offerings.  If you update your database with any new images, perhaps you could update us here with the titles you add.

Perhaps rschiks could add your images to the eventual database that is under creation.  They wouldn't exactly be duplicates since the text is removed although the aspect ratio is off on some of them.  Users could make their own decision but at least have choices.  This way automating them into KODI would be MUCH less cumbersome.  Thanks again to all of you for sharing and maintaining.
yes will do,when i add posters ill make update let you know what i have added.
Hello, I'm still alive but I feel lonely Smile

Image Image
(2018-06-08, 20:19)mouflo Wrote: Hello, I'm still alive but I feel lonely Smile

Image Image
As usual thanks!

I’m still busy with the new website Wink
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2018-06-08, 20:19)mouflo Wrote: Hello, I'm still alive but I feel lonely Smile

ImageImage
 Just awesome.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
@rschiks.

Can you look at the animated posters for the movie "An Unexpected Journey" (the Hobbit Collection) on your server? There's an animated poster titled "The Desolation of Smaug" that, in my humble opinion, should not be stored under An Unexpected Journey but under The Desolation of Smaug.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2018-06-12, 15:01)MB1968 Wrote: @rschiks.

Can you look at the animated posters for the movie "An Unexpected Journey" (the Hobbit Collection) on your server? There's an animated poster titled "The Desolation of Smaug" that, in my humble opinion, should not be stored under An Unexpected Journey but under The Desolation of Smaug.
I will check it out.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13