• 11(current)
Release Mixcloud plugin
2.4.1 beta is available from private github.

fixed resolvers:
- offliberty
- mixcloud-downloader
jackyNIX on Soundcloud, Mixcloud and Facebook
shweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
commited 2.4.1 to kodi's official repo, only 7 minutes later approved and merged Shocked
Meanwhile, some download stats for 2.4.1...
Shocked

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/stats?downloadsta...loud-2.4.1
Erm, says no valid token on kodi latest Leia nightly and iam writing the correct token code.

i suppose you do not support leia and especially nightlies, i totally understand, you would be chasing constant errors.

But i just thought you would like to know, perhaps a small fix? :S

edit: Nevermind, reverted back to krypton and it is all good.
(2018-06-20, 01:12)Norin_Radd Wrote: Erm, says no valid token on kodi latest Leia nightly and iam writing the correct token code.

i suppose you do not support leia and especially nightlies, i totally understand, you would be chasing constant errors.

But i just thought you would like to know, perhaps a small fix? :S

edit: Nevermind, reverted back to krypton and it is all good.
Leia is not a small update.
It includes an upgraded python engine, so a complete rewrite will be necessary. Most addon developers will have to do this.
Mixcloud on the Kodi is the best
working on Leia

thumbs up!
Is anyone else having problems with the plugin resolving URLs? Relevant debug log info here. Seems that Offliberty is also unable to resolve. Perhaps Mixcloud is going through changes which affect other tools?
(2019-12-09, 01:39)understatement Wrote: Is anyone else having problems with the plugin resolving URLs? Relevant debug log info here. Seems that Offliberty is also unable to resolve. Perhaps Mixcloud is going through changes which affect other tools?

Update: Mixcloud seems to have changed the JSON structure such that the plug-in's internal resolver couldn't find the relevant information. According to the plug-in source, the URLs were in cloudcast.data.cloudcastLookup.streamInfo. Now, they're in cloudcastLookup.data.cloudcastLookup.streamInfo.

As such, I've modified the source to traverse the JSON structure in search of the URLs accordingly. A version of the plug-in default.py is available here. The relevant changes begin around line 645. Some additional debug information was added to track traversal through the JSON structure. Nothing else was changed, so this modification is trivial after knowing how the JSON structure was modified.

A debug log of the modified program successfully resolving a mix URL is here.

@jackyNIX is welcome to freely incorporate or adapt my changes, or simply use this information to update the plug-in.

Additionally, it seems that Mixcloud Downloader has updated their URL resolving script, so that service is working as an alternative method as well.
Thanks for letting us know.
I'll take a look into this in the next couple of days.
All of the sudden - Mixcloud plugin does not work on ma Kodi (firestick), tried with older versions, different resolvers, installing/uninstalling/updating,... keeps coming back with message “one or more items failed... log file...”
Fixed. Smile
Tnx to understatement, it was only 1 line of code.

New version available to download from my repository: v. 2.4.2

I'll try to update the official kodi repo. Can't promise anything as it is notoriously difficult to commit.
As from now, new version also available in the official repository from whitin kodi.
Mixcloud launched a new layout today.
As a result, the local resolver doesn't work anymore (for some cloudcasts, some still work).
I'll try to fix it.

Meanwhile: select another resolver in the plugin settings. Mixcloud-downloader still works.

-- UPDATE --
the cloudcasts that don't work, are select EXCLUSIVES. Sad
So we need to filter them out...
(2020-02-18, 17:36)jackyNIX Wrote: the cloudcasts that don't work, are select EXCLUSIVES. Sad
So we need to filter them out...

Can you tell whether a user that has access to these can still play them from the Kodi plug-in when logged in? I haven't signed up for any Select subscriptions yet as it is unclear to me whether the content creators actually receive a meaningful portion of that fee.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mixcloud plugin1