• 238(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2018-06-13, 21:34)Guilouz Wrote: To my knowledge there are no addons able to retrieve actors list for PVR.

Only SHS can show....but you need to unblock this button in videoosd.xml  id="70014" for content Livetv,
and change variable "OSDCastVar" for livetv
Code:
<value condition="Pvr.IsPlayingTv">plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.player.media_type)]=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.player.Title)]&amp;downloadthumbs=true&amp;castaction=extendedinfo</value>
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2018-06-14, 00:46)Angelinas Wrote:
(2018-06-13, 21:34)Guilouz Wrote: To my knowledge there are no addons able to retrieve actors list for PVR.
Only SHS can show....but you need to unblock this button in videoosd.xml  id="70014" for content Livetv,
and change variable "OSDCastVar" for livetv
Code:
<value condition="Pvr.IsPlayingTv">plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.player.media_type)]=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.player.Title)]&amp;downloadthumbs=true&amp;castaction=extendedinfo</value>
 Thanks for the tips for OSD but he want it in PVR info window.

Maybe with :

plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.media_type)]=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Title)]&amp;downloadthumbs=true&amp;castaction=extendedinfo

EDIT : Just try on OSD, not working for me :

Estuary MOD V2 
You dont have logo and clearart on image...maybe your shs isnt like mine.
On my image I have all info and art.
Try to add manual code for meditype and title...just to see what missing.
tvshow= black sail

For pvr info dialog same code but insted player use listitem.....that work in mine skin, for long time.
(2018-06-14, 09:54)Angelinas Wrote: You dont have logo and clearart on image...maybe your shs isnt like mine.
On my image I have all info and art.
Try to add manual code for meditype and title...just to see what missing.
tvshow= black sail

For pvr info dialog same code but insted player use listitem.....that work in mine skin, for long time.
 Yes, it's working if I use  :

<value condition="Pvr.IsPlayingTv">plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;tvshow=Black Sail&amp;downloadthumbs=true&amp;castaction=extendedinfo</value>

But not when I use SHS properties.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Add this code to see what SHS show for info...and all good for me............need some time to load(old machine, but working).
Change for mine EPG, title in originaltitle----- I use EPG , non english language.

videOSD.xml
Code:
<label>$VAR[VideoOSDHelpTextVar]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.OriginalTitle), - ]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.media_type), - ]</label>

All good   "Monk"  "tvshow"

In the system menu, there is a "Whitelist" option, just above the selected video resolution. Inside the whitelist option there are various resolution and refresh rates, like 3840x2160p 23.98kHz. What is the purpose of this whitelist option and how does it work/help?
(2018-06-15, 20:33)kaybird Wrote: In the system menu, there is a "Whitelist" option, just above the selected video resolution. Inside the whitelist option there are various resolution and refresh rates, like 3840x2160p 23.98kHz. What is the purpose of this whitelist option and how does it work/help?
 Take a look here : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=324927
 Estuary MOD V2 
In fact it is a recent option (kodi 18).
This is what is used for autoframerate, which allows from a player to switch the screen in the resolution and frequency of the video for more fluidity and image quality.
Send a video in its native resolution to the broadcaster who will charge it to upscale the video in 1080p to 4k screen for example and have a better quality, since the diffuser will do the upscale with its filters.
For Hz it's fluidity, the screen will switch according to the images per second and the video will be without saccade.
Useful for multimedia boxes (Shield TV among others).
When you have this kind of box you have to activate everything in the whitelist ...

Sorry for the translation.
I know that the first post says that this is for the latest nightly 1, but I'm about to test an addon that has to be on Alpha 1.  Is there a build of this addon that was the alpha 1 'version' or will work with alpha 1 i.e. set it to not auto-update?

Thanks
(2018-06-17, 15:26)Streggi Wrote: I know that the first post says that this is for the latest nightly 1, but I'm about to test an addon that has to be on Alpha 1.  Is there a build of this addon that was the alpha 1 'version' or will work with alpha 1 i.e. set it to not auto-update?

Thanks
 Latest version will work but some functions will be broken.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks - will give it a spin later
hello,

i have got a problem. im using libreelec 9 with kodi 18 build #0617 (updated today). i also installed Estuary v2 with all repositys and addons (all are shown as installed). but i have a problem with an entry i created on the main menu

i changed the TV entry to show my addons, i added a vertical widget and selected programs to be shown. also categorie widgets should be shown. but on the main menu when i go to the addon entry and go right i get to the categorie widget and i can move left and right and also "enter" the entries.
below that are my programs (installed addons) which i see but i cant move down to them and i dont know why.

i did nearly the same steps for other entries i added on the main menu and there i have no problems to move down. does anyone have a idea what could be wrong?
Hi Guilouz,
Do you know if there is an issue with the audio codec info label currently? My media flag for this info used to work fine on my music OSD, but stopped working about a month ago. At first I thought it was something I may have broken with my own mod, but I've noticed it doesn't show on your own mod and a couple of other skins I've also tried.
(2018-06-18, 01:57)KrX3D Wrote: hello,

i have got a problem. im using libreelec 9 with kodi 18 build #0617 (updated today). i also installed Estuary v2 with all repositys and addons (all are shown as installed). but i have a problem with an entry i created on the main menu

i changed the TV entry to show my addons, i added a vertical widget and selected programs to be shown. also categorie widgets should be shown. but on the main menu when i go to the addon entry and go right i get to the categorie widget and i can move left and right and also "enter" the entries.
below that are my programs (installed addons) which i see but i cant move down to them and i dont know why.

i did nearly the same steps for other entries i added on the main menu and there i have no problems to move down. does anyone have a idea what could be wrong?
Do you use RPi ? If yes there is an issue with it and Skin Shortcuts already mentioned in this thread.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-06-20, 13:47)Dumyat Wrote: Hi Guilouz,
Do you know if there is an issue with the audio codec info label currently? My media flag for this info used to work fine on my music OSD, but stopped working about a month ago. At first I thought it was something I may have broken with my own mod, but I've noticed it doesn't show on your own mod and a couple of other skins I've also tried.
 No, no problem they are working fine for me.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 238(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17