• 239(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
New Update 3.0.0 on repository :

• KODI 18 : Add 'Advanced settings' button to settings list for Game OSD
• KODI 18 : Add video rotation setting for Game OSD
• Add new video info dialog (Thanks to jurialmunkey & VikkiXavier)

Image When trailer in fullscreen setting is disable

​​​​​Image

• Add new music info dialog
Image Music videos

​​​​

• Add new extended info dialog
• Add new text viewer window
• Add setting to disable fullscreen video info for movies and TV shows
• Remove music themes feature which caused crashes (You can use new 'TV Melodies' addon here : https://github.com/smitchell6879/script.tvmelodies)
• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-06-20, 20:39)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-06-20, 13:47)Dumyat Wrote: Hi Guilouz,
Do you know if there is an issue with the audio codec info label currently? My media flag for this info used to work fine on my music OSD, but stopped working about a month ago. At first I thought it was something I may have broken with my own mod, but I've noticed it doesn't show on your own mod and a couple of other skins I've also tried.
 No, no problem they are working fine for me.  
Ok, good to know. My PC has become quite bloated in recent weeks and have witnessed some other strange behaviour outside of Kodi as well. Time to clean things up and re-install windows me thinks....Cheers
Excellent 3.0.0 update. Tnx.
yes im using a raspberry pi

is it a bug from kodi (libreelec 9) or from this mod?

will it be solved soon?
(2018-06-21, 01:04)KrX3D Wrote: yes im using a raspberry pi

is it a bug from kodi (libreelec 9) or from this mod?

will it be solved soon?
 Not related to skin, it's a bug of Skin Shortcuts addon, see : https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinsh...issues/235

A fix here : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2677994
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,
For the fake music discs, I wanted to change the artist name from a label to the clearlogo and only using the label as a fallback when the logo does not exist. I changed the control type to image and also from a 'label' to 'texture' using $INFO[Player.Art(clearlogo)], but didn't work as I expected.
Is it possible to show the clearlogo on fake discs? What do I need to do or change in order to achieve this?
Cheers
(2018-06-21, 12:23)Dumyat Wrote: Hi Guilouz,
For the fake music discs, I wanted to change the artist name from a label to the clearlogo and only using the label as a fallback when the logo does not exist. I changed the control type to image and also from a 'label' to 'texture' using $INFO[Player.Art(clearlogo)], but didn't work as I expected.
Is it possible to show the clearlogo on fake discs? What do I need to do or change in order to achieve this?
Cheers
 You must use $INFO[Player.Art(artist.clearlogo)]
 Estuary MOD V2 
@Guilouz 

i have updated to newest version. When i open the new info dialog and play a trailer from a movie and then stop the trailer, i come back to the infodialog, but there is no focus. I could not select anything, i could only go back to movie list by pressing info again.

Is this a bug or on my side ?
An other thing, in new info dialog press down comes actor, then fanarts then movie information. If I disable picture list in list settings I could see actor but if I press down again there is no movie information.
(2018-06-21, 20:13)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-06-21, 12:23)Dumyat Wrote: Hi Guilouz,
Cheers
 You must use $INFO[Player.Art(artist.clearlogo)] 
Doh! Should have realised that one myself.....Now working like a charm! Smile
Cheers
(2018-06-20, 21:39)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 3.0.0 on repository :
 Thank you for this beautiful skin !

(2018-06-21, 21:03)Eisi2005 Wrote: @Guilouz 

i have updated to newest version. When i open the new info dialog and play a trailer from a movie and then stop the trailer, i come back to the infodialog, but there is no focus. I could not select anything, i could only go back to movie list by pressing info again.

Is this a bug or on my side ?
 No problem for me, trailer button is focused after stopping trailer.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-06-21, 22:03)Eisi2005 Wrote: An other thing, in new info dialog press down comes actor, then fanarts then movie information. If I disable picture list in list settings I could see actor but if I press down again there is no movie information.
 Fixed on last git. Thanks.
 Estuary MOD V2 
@Guilouz 

thanks for your answer. Could you you check one thing with the trailer. If i start the trailer and then stop the trailer with "enter" or "ok" buttom from keyboard or remote, then the trailer button is focused again, but when i stop the trailer with the "x" from keyboard or "stop" from remote, i have no focus. I must press enter or ok first to become the focus back.

Is this "work as designed" ?

Greets
(2018-06-22, 08:52)Eisi2005 Wrote: @Guilouz 

thanks for your answer. Could you you check one thing with the trailer. If i start the trailer and then stop the trailer with "enter" or "ok" buttom from keyboard or remote, then the trailer button is focused again, but when i stop the trailer with the "x" from keyboard or "stop" from remote, i have no focus. I must press enter or ok first to become the focus back.

Is this "work as designed" ?

Greets
Window for trailers is a fake window to launch trailer without to left dialog video info, I use hidden button to show it and the use of buttons with Kodi is limited, so to close it you must only use : Left, Right, Up, Down, Enter, Info and Back buttons

There is no built-in fonction for Stop button.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 239(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17